How Do I Do This???

S

sgabs007

Awards
Sup Dudes,
Never Done Or Taken Anything Besides Gnc. Well Took Animal Stack In Iraq When It Still Had Anabolics, But That's About The Extent Of It. So Here I Am Ready To Get Some Hemaguno, But Don't Know How To Go On About It. Ex. What To Take Before And After And When, Or What To Take With It? Don't Know What Works With What, Do Know I Need Some Sort Of Liver Treatment...

So Far: I'm 5'10 210lbs Workout Three Times A Week, Would Like To Shred Midsection Gain Lean Muscle But Primarly Maintain What I Have...

Any Info Would Help, Doing Research Aswell, But Just Don't Know What To Make Out Outa Most Of This Stuff...... Thanks

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Hemaguno is crap dude. If your looking to burn fat I would use some clen, but if you want to gain lean bodymass and don't wanna inject anything or can't find AAS, I would use hdrol for 4wks.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Hemaguno is crap dude. If your looking to burn fat I would use some clen, but if you want to gain lean bodymass and don't wanna inject anything or can't find AAS, I would use hdrol for 4wks.
Hemaguno is the same compound as Havoc. Far from crap, may not compare to test, but far from crap!

OP I dont recommend clen.

Whether you bulk, cut or recomp is in the diet, not the compound.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The -guno's are in my opinion, overpriced compounds that are in fancy packages. Having said that, Havoc/Epistane is a great product, in fact epistane is onsale at nutraplanet right now for an awesome price. I would suggest to you, do all your research before starting, find out about post cycle therapy, read up on what on-cycle ancillaries people recommend, and make sure you have your diet tweaked before starting. Once you have really done all your researching, feel free to pm me or post more questions relating to planning your cycle.