Pulsing SUPERDROL

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
First of all, my reason for doing this instead of a straight cycle is BP...i dont feel the need to aggravate it up, it can get pretty high just from epistane 4 week runs. since it TAKES forever for me to get it back down again . A pulse would be ideal for less sides and if i do a 4-6 week should be decent gains id say compared to doing EPI instead, but ive never done it before.

whats your opinions about pulsing in general? what about using superdrol? is this AAS safe for a pulse?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Im not wild about the pulse idea in general, definitely not wild about a superdrol pulse. It's got a short half life which would make me think twice.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ agreed,

i think a halodrol pulse may be better given the longer half life.

im not a fan of pulsing though, unless your on some sort of hormone, for continuos weeks and you just add the pulse before workouts, this way you will have a steady hormone level of one thing. and an inconsistent of another, and you can keep your libido up (well better)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I stopped my cycle and plan to run M-Drol next. I have our new Cycle Assist here, I plan to see how it works for me as I tend to get really high blood pressure. I am in hypertension at baseline :D

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
OP I dont like the idea of pulsing tbh. I would just run something else straight if SD straight isn't an option. SD has a pretty short half life

I stopped my cycle and plan to run M-Drol next. I have our new Cycle Assist here, I plan to see how it works for me as I tend to get really high blood pressure. I am in hypertension at baseline :D

FWIW I'm on week 3 (day 16) now. On day 12 I checked my BP and it was 120/78 which is ever so slightly higher than it normally is. I'm running it 20/20/30.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i wish i was lucky enough to have better BP response to orals, So im unsure i will run anything straight anymore! its just not worth it to me from the BP issues, i dont think its healthy at all. EX: my BP last time climbed to 161/85. No big deal but it stays there for months until i use coq10 for a while with cardio etc. NONE of the ON cycle support supps do a damn thing. Maybe they do but its neligable for me

Pulsing would be a trade off? losing some immediate side effects for maybe hay wire hormone fluctuations?

Perhaps a MILD aas, like epi/halo would be decent pulse in that sense.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A short halflife is IDEAL for pulsing... remember Dr. D started pulsing on D-bol. The shorter the half life the better, that spikes levels temporarily which is what pulsing is all about.

A h-50 pulse sounds like a pretty bad idea to me.

And Epistane/Havoc gives me way higher blood pressure than SD did. With Epi it was so bad I had a constant headache, albeit a very minor one. So i'd advise you not to pulse that... honestly i think SD is easier on blood pressure.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What ancillaries do you run while on cycle?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
A short halflife is IDEAL for pulsing... remember Dr. D started pulsing on D-bol. The shorter the half life the better, that spikes levels temporarily which is what pulsing is all about.

And Epistane/Havoc gives me way higher blood pressure than SD did. With Epi it was so bad I had a constant headache, albeit a very minor one. So i'd advise you not to pulse that... honestly i think SD is easier on blood pressure.

interesting, was this a pulse or a standard cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
interesting, was this a pulse or a standard cycle?
if you are referring to me using Epi and Superdrol as outlined in my signature, then this was a straight cycle, no pulse.

Personally, i think pulsing Superdrol is a great idea and i'm probably going to try it after my Trenadrol cycle.

The problem with the best orals like SD is the limited duration makes it hard to retain gains. Pulsing fixes this.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
if you are referring to me using Epi and Superdrol as outlined in my signature, then this was a straight cycle, no pulse.

Personally, i think pulsing Superdrol is a great idea and i'm probably going to try it after my Trenadrol cycle.

The problem with the best orals like SD is the limited duration makes it hard to retain gains. Pulsing fixes this.
its been tough to find any Negative info on pulsing SD from anecdotal feedback. it makes me think NO ones really doing it. i might try it...at least i want to lol. not sure yet

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this was my understanding...you want a product with a short halflife for pulsing. you want your body to have the chance to regulate natural hormone levels in your off time...

this is one of the reasons that you shouldn't take PS/PH's before bed, if you take them earlier in the day then they might have reached their halflife by the time you go to bed.

also, since SD has the potential for high toxicity and sides, it's ideal for pulsing.

I'm not saying that I think that pulsing is a good idea (I just finished my first pulse cycle), but I think that SD makes more sense to pulse than some other designers out there.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
I pulsed M-Drol for 4 weeks, 4x a week @ 10,20,20,20. I gained nearly 25 lbs. It felt close to days gone by when I used A50. I had minimal sides, old elevated BP - but not too bad. I sure felt better than I did on 300mg of A50 (hey, it was 1989....) ;)

I'll be doing another M-Drol pulse soon.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pulsed M-Drol for 4 weeks, 4x a week @ 10,20,20,20. I gained nearly 25 lbs. It felt close to days gone by when I used A50. I had minimal sides, old elevated BP - but not too bad. I sure felt better than I did on 300mg of A50 (hey, it was 1989....) ;)

I'll be doing another M-Drol pulse soon.
25lbs?!?!?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
this was my understanding...you want a product with a short halflife for pulsing. you want your body to have the chance to regulate natural hormone levels in your off time...
Im not sure I believe your hormones will reach stasis in the 1 or 2 days between doses, especially not after an extremely suppressive compound like superdrol. I dont buy into the pulsing idea at all, but that's me personally. I'm sure thats blasphemy on this board where Dr D is god, and Epi is the greatest prohormone of all times. :lol:

to the OP - only one way to really find out.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pulsing definitely works and works well... I'm very impressed with it. Try it before you knock it ;)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pulsing definitely works and works well... I'm very impressed with it. Try it before you knock it ;)
I agree, I pulsed the original superdrol last summer. I did 6 weeks 10/20/30/30/40/40. I was also very impressed.Lethargy was the only side. Kept the majority of my gains after PCT.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
25lbs?!?!?

Yep, after PCT the total gain was 25lbs. I have a log here from last summer with the details.

Note that I had used AAS in the past and have been as high as 242 lbs, so it's arguably not "new" gains. I was also always the guy that grew the most while me and my friends were all on the same gear. Lucky I guess.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Yep, after PCT the total gain was 25lbs. I have a log here from last summer with the details.

Note that I had used AAS in the past and have been as high as 242 lbs, so it's arguably not "new" gains. I was also always the guy that grew the most while me and my friends were all on the same gear. Lucky I guess.
elevated BP on pulse? how bad

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
What ancillaries do you run while on cycle?
DOUBLE BUMP...

Since you stated that you're only considering this to control high blood pressure, I think you need to address this question as it's HIGHLY relevant.

Joe

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
elevated BP on pulse? how bad
I saw 142/90 (usually 120-122/72-78). Retrospectively it might have been due to a too small cuff...

I'm going to buy a home tester before my next cycle and take BP daily.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I saw 142/90 (usually 120-122/72-78). Retrospectively it might have been due to a too small cuff...

Cuff size is super important - it's the difference between a high reading and normal. Most standard cuffs only fit on arms 13 inches or smaller. It's very important to read the label from the manufacturer.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Cuff size is super important - it's the difference between a high reading and normal. Most standard cuffs only fit on arms 13 inches or smaller. It's very important to read the label from the manufacturer.
Yeah, I know, sometimes there is a lack of options though.
Now I live in Japan, and the nurses here don't know what to do with me ;)
At my company-required physical this month she was holding the cuff together and only had a bit of velcro engaged. The nurse was super cute though. BP was usual = 120/72.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established

do you generally have BP issues with previous cycles? just wondering, im starting to think that its not going to be as SIDE free as i hoped lol

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
do you generally have BP issues with previous cycles? just wondering, im starting to think that its not going to be as SIDE free as i hoped lol

Not, not really. Though my AAS cycles were many years ago, and at that time my BP never got very high. I was also nearly 20 years younger...
If SD is as similar to a50 as some say I would expect it you increase one's red blood cell count which would bump BP as a50 does. I view it as highly temporary, but if you have issues already I would not recommend it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing, after much review, doesnt seem like any fun. It doesnt seem like you will build up enough in your body to get that "on" feeling, plus the swing in hormones has you going into PCT every other day, to some extent.

So unless you were to have some sort of countermeasures on your off days, why not try a straight super cycle at 10mgs? There have been a few logs that show its a dose that will get the job done, without the side effects

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed, its not supposed to be, or act like a cycle.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be starting a superdrol pulse in the next month or so. It's going to start as a two day a week tuesdays and wednesdays, so I'll have five days of pct between. I may up it to three days in a row. There's a couple of members have had very good experiences with this schedule. Just wanted to throw it out there for you to consider.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to be starting a superdrol pulse in the next month or so. It's going to start as a two day a week tuesdays and wednesdays, so I'll have five days of pct between. I may up it to three days in a row. There's a couple of members have had very good experiences with this schedule. Just wanted to throw it out there for you to consider.
i don't even know if i could call that a pulse
not a standard one anyways, normal is 3-4x a week. Doing 2 consecutive days per week is making the pulse super spaced out and super spiked
hope that works out good for ya

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why no one uses ATD on off nights? its insanely cheaper than 6oxo/HDx2. could it be counter productive in a pulse?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe ATD can also be suppresive

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
yea i wasnt sure if the recommendation for dosing it at 25mg, was just to avoid Libido issues.

ill get another AI

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
i don't even know if i could call that a pulse
not a standard one anyways, normal is 3-4x a week. Doing 2 consecutive days per week is making the pulse super spaced out and super spiked
hope that works out good for ya
It's more of a mini-cycle, I know. Was just throwing it out there. I'll have a thread up when I start to let folks know how it goes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lacrossedude6 Anabolics 26
BigVida Anabolics 46
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 0