METHYL1TEST and safety

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

METHYL1TEST and safety

methyl1test safety

There are alot of threads on methyl1test. However, alot of good information is scattered throughout the threads. I wanted to summarize some safety information for everyone.

1) methyl1t is not for anyone under 21. Please see pogue's "teenagers and ph/steroids" thread under the "best of threads" (at bb.com)

2) methyl1t is not for any adult with no ph/steroid experience. I recommend one with no androgen experience try first try something like 1ad. This will allow one to better monitor how their body responds to androgens.

3) protect your liver and monitor your blood pressure. Use Hawthorn Berry, CoQ10 and Milk Thistle.

4) cramping may occur when using methyl1t. Keep your potassium high.

5) Lethargy is being reported when on methylt. One may want to stack the methylt with 4AD or 4AD/Hydroxytest to combat the lethargy.

6) methyl1t is extremely potent. I recommend that one starts off at 10mgs a day and bumps up to 20mgs if need. Due to the potency of the compound there should be no need to go higher than 20mgs a day.

7) Due to strain on the liver I do not recommend that one uses this compound for longer than a 4 week cycle. Many are taking 2 week cycles and reporting great gains. The gains come real fast with this compound.

8) It is speculated that the post cycle crash from methyl1t will be severe. If taking methyl1t for 2 week cycles Nolva and/or Clomid and/or 6oxo should be sufficient. However, if you are taking a 4 week cycle I recommend you also take HCG to help recovery.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well not everyone is having all of those sides. I have no increase in blood pressure. My cramps only lasted for the first few days. I will be running mine at 20mg for 34 days and I will be running clomid and 6-oxo, and trib post. I can't do the HCG due to the price and legality.
  3. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.12%

Originally posted by NO MERCY

8) It is speculated that the post cycle crash from methyl1t will be severe. If taking methyl1t for 2 week cycles Nolva and/or Clomid and/or 6oxo should be sufficient. However, if you are taking a 4 week cycle I recommend you also take HCG to help recovery.
    And WHY would you recommend HCG? i did 3 weeks and used nolva only with no problems whatsoever. I did not find supression much of an issue.
    •   

4. Power Nutrition

Originally posted by NO MERCY
    methyl1test safety

All-In-All this is a good post but I must make a comment.

I would be very cautious when recommending HCG. This is not something that can be taken lightly. Continued or improper use of HCG will desensitize the Leydig cells to LH, meaning once you stop using the HCG as an artificial LH, you will crash bad. The natural LH production, once restored by using nolvadex or clomid, may not be as effective as it once was.

I know your not saying everyone should run out and use HCG but I wanted the noobs to have some insight before taking something like HCG.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

Re: Re: METHYL1TEST and safety

Originally posted by Power Nutrition

All-In-All this is a good post but I must make a comment.

I would be very cautious when recommending HCG. This is not something that can be taken lightly. Continued or improper use of HCG will desensitize the Leydig cells to LH, meaning once you stop using the HCG as an artificial LH, you will crash bad. The natural LH production, once restored by using nolvadex or clomid, may not be as effective as it once was.

I know your not saying everyone should run out and use HCG but I wanted the noobs to have some insight before taking something like HCG.
    point well taken. Thank you
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

Smile

Originally posted by sifu
    Well not everyone is having all of those sides. I have no increase in blood pressure. My cramps only lasted for the first few days. I will be running mine at 20mg for 34 days and I will be running clomid and 6-oxo, and trib post. I can't do the HCG due to the price and legality.
    of course not everyone is having these sides. Just trying to help people stay safe. Thank you Sifu
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

Re: Re: METHYL1TEST and safety

Originally posted by goldylight

And WHY would you recommend HCG? i did 3 weeks and used nolva only with no problems whatsoever. I did not find supression much of an issue.
    good to hear you did not find supression an issue
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the thoughtfulness in creating this thread NOMERCY!

In a week or so I'd like to start a thread, perhaps with the help of those who are less statistically challenged than myself, that serves a s sort of a data integration for M1T based on the M1T threads we have so far. In it I'd like to chart the average cycle length, dose, gains and most importantly to me, rate of gain. We could also show the percentage of users that reported sides and try to rate them qualitatively ie No sides, some sides, severe sides/had to discontinue et cetera.

The rate of gain is important because I feel we can make our cycles even shorter than 14 days in a lot of cases.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.8%

How much potassium should one take?
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

Originally posted by bioman
    Thanks for the thoughtfulness in creating this thread NOMERCY!

In a week or so I'd like to start a thread, perhaps with the help of those who are less statistically challenged than myself, that serves a s sort of a data integration for M1T based on the M1T threads we have so far. In it I'd like to chart the average cycle length, dose, gains and most importantly to me, rate of gain. We could also show the percentage of users that reported sides and try to rate them qualitatively ie No sides, some sides, severe sides/had to discontinue et cetera.

The rate of gain is important because I feel we can make our cycles even shorter than 14 days in a lot of cases.
    Your welcome

Also, I would be very interested in seeing a compile of stats. However, at this point I think we still need to get more user feedback. Thank you
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.15%

For potassium, can't one eat like 2 banana's per day? aren't they made up of like 99% potassium or something like that?

jae
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

thanx a whole hell of alot for this well informed summarized thread. i have been thinking seriously about trying it out, but wanted to make sure i did it effictive and SAFE.
    you are right on with this one!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

this should be a sticky
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

How much milk thisel should be take with the 10mgs og methyl-t1 ?
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

Thumbs up

Excellent thread NO MERCY.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

From the post I have read the elevation in blood pressure seemed to be just after taking and not lasting very long. Just curious if taking arginine with the dose might help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NRGX Labs and SAFETY ISSUES...
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 01:42 AM
  2. Element Nutrition and Safety Seals
    By Thinker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 01:24 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 01:47 PM