removing/adding esters (specifically tren).

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I've noticed that a lot of people don't like the idea of ED or EOD injects with tren. With all the brains on this board I think we could find a homebrew way to take tren acetate and remove the acetate ester and then attach a longer ester to allow for say... once weekly injects of it. Or is this process way too difficult for a homebrewer to attempt?

ManBeast

delreno

Awards
as far as taking the ester off its a piece of cake but adding a ester will be a little harder.
the information is really to follow BUT' there is one chem that migth have a DEA red flag on it for you guys that are wondering what a dea red flag is its a list of chems that if ordered from a chem store the supplier of the chems must let the DEA know about it.Side note if a booming chemist made a kit to add a long ester on the TA Mol> you would make a lot of money Hint hint".
delreno;)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
crazypete is looking into this... need others too

i'm no chemist tho ;) i feel so dumb sometimes :)

delreno

Awards
Ok

Ok its NaHo ,to take off the ester "the stuff used in red devil lye'',,"yes the stuff used to clean out your toilet".But for the sake of the purity I would order from a chem store or even order it from people who make soap at home since this chem is also used in the soap making proccess.
delreno

crazypete

Awards
make sure that all chems are the highest purity, and shop around for prices there are BIG differences. you could probably get NaOH in solution pretty cheap. all the removal and additions will be similar, so i will try to post a general one if possible. hopefully next week.

cheers, pete

delreno

Awards
/

Ive done the NaHO experiment with a double wash of it ,then @ the end washed and recrystalized and came up with millions of tiny crystals then used Chemos trans formula I beleive,with some altering ..worked great gained 20 lb in 2 months keeped 15 of that and only lost 5 lb at the end must added I added fina to the topical solution ..
delreno

size

Awards
  • Established
The problem with doing this is that you would have to take 4-5cc a week. Say you take 100mg ed then you need to do a 7cc injection or break it into tow 3.5cc injections or break it down even further. Ultimately you will come close to doing ed or eod injections anyway or at least this is my feeling on the matter. i hate ed and eod injections but i think it is necessary.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
well how about twice weekly injections?

i think there's no point in going over 75mg ED... i plan on doing 100mg EOD if i can't get a longer ester

but 75mg ED is 525 a week...

if you can make your oil mix up at 125mg/ml (which isn't all that hard from what i've read), then you could do two CCs twice a week

The Answer

Awards
Okay Size for the first time I tend to disagree with your concept. Not from a chemical perspective, but moreso from a "real life" perspective. Tren minus the ester will allow you to avoid the daily injections. This makes "tren" very comparable to Parabolan. Para was taken 2 times weekly. It was a tren like product with a slower acting ester. I don't think it is necessary to actually go with 700mgs weekly to compensate for the 100mgs taken daily in the current form of tren.

I will contact my lab associates and find out how difficult this process is and I will let you guys know what they say...

TA

Last edited:

delreno

Awards
h

But in reality there is no real
reason to knock off the ester
unless you want to go trans dermal.
since the esterase emzyme will knock it off
as it enters the skin.
plus heres a note to ponder since there are so
many on here messing with 1-t trans formula
with 4-ad it would make it logical to use straight
Testosterone from the synovex implants and
fina both work well and and are cheaper than
1-t and more effective.
BTW methanol alcohol and ten grams of NaHO
and distilled water are the items needed to take off the ester from the Test and it will also wash almost all the estrogen also there will be about 10% in there(estrogen) so you would want to use a estrogen blocker NOT a aromatase inhibtor since the estrogen is already in the system with the affected 10% test
delreno

size

Awards
  • Established
Okay Size for the first time I tend to disagree with your concept. Not from a chemical perspective, but moreso from a "real life" perspective. Tren minus the ester will allow you to avoid the daily injections. This makes "tren" very comparable to Parabolan. Para was taken 2 times weekly. It was a tren like product with a slower acting ester. I don't think it is necessary to actually go with 700mgs weekly to compensate for the 100mgs taken daily in the current form of tren.

I will contact my lab associates and find out how difficult this process is and I will let you guys know what they say...

TA
I used to think this way until i talked with someone who used to use REAL parabolan. He told me for him to get effective results he was using 4-6cc of parabolan weekly. However, he is a rather advanced bodybuilder so this could have also made the difference.