out of date gear

sghok

Awards
hi guys got some out of date ph`s whats the best way to store them?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hi guys got some out of date ph`s whats the best way to store them?
if they havent been stored properly before...the best place to store them is the trash

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Should have been kept in the freezer. They are probably still ok, maybe a bit less potent. Wrap them in a ziplock bag and stick them in the freezer.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
if they havent been stored properly before...the best place to store them is the trash
I dont agree with that at all. When you say properly, I take it you dont mean sitting on a shelf in the closet, but even if this were the case, I think the exp dates are at best a vague guess, and if the bottles are sealed, I think the stuff will last for years, even without freezing. But thats my opinion, Im sure someone will disagree with me, as I did with you.

sghok

Awards
I dont agree with that at all. When you say properly, I take it you dont mean sitting on a shelf in the closet, but even if this were the case, I think the exp dates are at best a vague guess, and if the bottles are sealed, I think the stuff will last for years, even without freezing. But thats my opinion, Im sure someone will disagree with me, as I did with you.

thank you, very intresting
anyone else?