Hair loss stack

dank311

dank311

Awards
I will be starting a test E cycle here in about a month after my vacation, but I would like to get a solid haid loss stack before I begin. I have noticed thinning since I was 19, I am now 24. The most problematic area being the front temples, recession, and the front/top portion of the head in general.

Right now I have been using the following for about a month now, and wondering if I should I add anything to it:

Nizoral shampoo (Dr. Lee's hair treatment shampoo) - once EOD (usually wash my hair twice a day) might start using other shampoo like american crews shampoo/conditioner for thinning hair, or something like progaine to help hair look fuller.

Xandrox 5% - every morning
Xandrox 15% - every night

so far I know its too early to tell, but my hair seems to be looking healthier the past few days as if the color looks better, and overall shine. But notihng as far as regrowth.

I have thought about adding one or a combo of the three to my stack to increase results:

Spiro - 5% (I have heard this yields great results with the above stack especially as an extra protectant while on cycle)
Toco 8 - Jury is still out on this one..havent seen many results.
Propecia(finasteride) - I know the side effects, but wondering if would be worth taking in my case.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. I have done alot of research on this, and have talked to a few dermo's about it as well.

I just want to make sure to have a solid protocol before I start another cycle so I wont loose anymore hair on cycle and possibly start to regrow some as well.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im with you man. Im starting test soon and I want to know the same thing.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
I have a bit of a V shaped hairline... kinda like Randy Orton from WWE. I've been on the new Xandrox15-plus just on the temple areas 2x ED for the past month or so. This is Finasteride along with Azelaic acid and 15% minoxidil all in solution. You can google it.... it's a brand new product from Dr. Lee out in California. I swear, my V shaped doesn't look so "V" anymore. Even my eyebrows have new hair coming in at the edges. I should also note that I'm on H-Drol and Activate Extreme right now.

I don't like the idea of systemic inhibition of DHT. Xandrox15-plus might even make oral Finasteride (at least for hairloss) obsolete, since it's anti-5AR / anti-androgen receptor activity is so potent at the site of application. It's not that expensive either. About $100 for a 3-month supply if you use it nightly. Since I only use it only on my temples 2x per day, I think each bottle will last me 5-6 months.

One last thing to watch out for is that minoxidil can cause facial bloating in some users. I do a lot of sports so I'm sweating like a mofo all the time, and I drink tons of water. I don't hold much excess water as a result.

dank311

dank311

Awards
Yes, I am also using xandrox 15, but dr. lee directed me to use only at night, along with xandrox 5 in the morning...ED. So, far I cant tell if Im getting more hairs in the front or not, one day this past week I looked at myself in the mirror from a little further away, and my hair seemed to be a bit darker, healthier looking, and the my V shape(recession) looked as bad as its been in the past. Its definatley not full by any means, but I cant tell if its true yet, or just my imagination. Time will tell on that.

But, I was wondering the best way to apply both xandrox solutions. I usually apply in the morning and go to work about 20-30min later. But if you get this stuff in your hair, it makes your hair look thinner and greasy as if you put gel in it. I try to get the dropped only on to the scalp, but the drop rolls around on my scalp. Takes a quick min to fully dry. I have also heard of people lightly massaging into scalp with fingertips, but again if it get in your hair you are screwed, which is almost inevitable. What is the best technique to use for application? Can you use a blow dryer on low with on cool setting?
Maybe Ill email Dr. Lee about this and see what he thinks.

As far as the finasteride, Im aware of the the topcial fina in the xandrox 15 solution, but is this enough? Does it effectively absorb in to the needed areas? How is its effectivness compared to oral finasteride?

I think the stack I am using now is pretty solid, but I might go ahead and add some spiro 5%, especially while on cycle. but Im worried about the smell issues I have been reading about.

dank311

dank311

Awards
bump...any other xandrox users out there?

What's your daily routine and application method?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Id help you out, but Im one of the lucky ones that will die with a dome full of hair. but also unlucky to die with a ass full of hair too.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am also using xandrox 15, but dr. lee directed me to use only at night, along with xandrox 5 in the morning...ED. So, far I cant tell if Im getting more hairs in the front or not, one day this past week I looked at myself in the mirror from a little further away, and my hair seemed to be a bit darker, healthier looking, and the my V shape(recession) looked as bad as its been in the past. Its definatley not full by any means, but I cant tell if its true yet, or just my imagination. Time will tell on that.

But, I was wondering the best way to apply both xandrox solutions. I usually apply in the morning and go to work about 20-30min later. But if you get this stuff in your hair, it makes your hair look thinner and greasy as if you put gel in it. I try to get the dropped only on to the scalp, but the drop rolls around on my scalp. Takes a quick min to fully dry. I have also heard of people lightly massaging into scalp with fingertips, but again if it get in your hair you are screwed, which is almost inevitable. What is the best technique to use for application? Can you use a blow dryer on low with on cool setting?
Maybe Ill email Dr. Lee about this and see what he thinks.

As far as the finasteride, Im aware of the the topcial fina in the xandrox 15 solution, but is this enough? Does it effectively absorb in to the needed areas? How is its effectivness compared to oral finasteride?

I think the stack I am using now is pretty solid, but I might go ahead and add some spiro 5%, especially while on cycle. but Im worried about the smell issues I have been reading about.
Oral Fin only inhibits like 40% DHT conversion (forgot exact number, but you can look it up) in the scalp. In test tubes, the stuff in Xandrox15-plus inhibits near 100% of androgenic activity in skin cells.... but how this translates into living, breathing humans is unknown. The only way to know that directly is to take skin biopsies. In the meantime, it's all clinical observation and user feedback.

Xandrox15-plus dries quickly after a spritz on the temples, whereas the old Xandrox15 was a gritty, slimy mess. This is why Xandrox15-plus is easy to use 2x ED. But I don't blowdry my hair, I just slap on some pomade since I have dry hair. I can't notice anything unusual visually.

dank311

dank311

Awards
Oral Fin only inhibits like 40% DHT conversion (forgot exact number, but you can look it up) in the scalp. In test tubes, the stuff in Xandrox15-plus inhibits near 100% of androgenic activity in skin cells.... but how this translates into living, breathing humans is unknown. The only way to know that directly is to take skin biopsies. In the meantime, it's all clinical observation and user feedback.

Xandrox15-plus dries quickly after a spritz on the temples, whereas the old Xandrox15 was a gritty, slimy mess. This is why Xandrox15-plus is easy to use 2x ED. But I don't blowdry my hair, I just slap on some pomade since I have dry hair. I can't notice anything unusual visually.
Do you use the spray nozzle or just the dropper?
Do you rub it in with your fingertips or just let it dry?

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Do you use the spray nozzle or just the dropper?
Do you rub it in with your fingertips or just let it dry?
Spray nozzle. 1 partial spritz per temple then spread along the hairline with a finger. I don't massage it in cuz I think that gets more of it onto the fingers than the scalp. So I just let it sit there moist and it dries in about 5 minutes with no residue, no stickiness, no mess, no hassle.

dank311

dank311

Awards
are the spray nozzles measured out? i dont think i saw a 1ml line on the sprayer.