Best PH stack

liftw8t

Awards
Looking to run Halodrol clone and PCT with PowerFULL any suggestions to get the best gains please post.

5'11"
185lbs
9%bf
bulking

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need support supps such as Cycle Support and pre-load it 10-14 days. For a pct you will need more than Powerfull. I will leave you a link on OTC PCT(which you can get by on a h-drol cycle)I would also have a SERM on hand. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

http://www.otcpct.com

dizi24

Awards
Looking to run Halodrol clone and PCT with PowerFULL any suggestions to get the best gains please post.

5'11"
185lbs
9%bf
bulking
There's no best PH stack.

More importantly though, is Powerfull your PCT? You will need a lot more than that.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Most people say not to stack 2 methyls together because it gets really rough on your liver.

It seems to be popular to take a methyl PH and run a non-methyl along with it. None of the non-methyls seem to be great for putting on any mass. I've personally run H-drol and furazadrol and had good results, but I never ran H-drol by itself so I can't vouch for the combo.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first PH cycle

run h-drol

50/50/50/50 all the way through.

It would be a good idea to get AI Cycle Support (but since Halodrol isn't that harsh you really don't need to pre-load)

Just use it during and PCT.

For your PCT, Novadex or Reversitol should be fine. You could stack Powerfull WITH an AI but you don't need to.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first PH cycle

run h-drol

50/50/50/50 all the way through.

It would be a good idea to get AI Cycle Support (but since Halodrol isn't that harsh you really don't need to pre-load)

Just use it during and PCT.

For your PCT, Novadex or Reversitol should be fine. You could stack Powerfull WITH an AI but you don't need to.
agreed,. if you are looking to stack..use a tren clone..good mass, excellent strength, good fat lose.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Also if you do decide to run H-Drol, make sure you get some taurine and use (3g ED) for the duration of your cycle. Back Pumps are very common with almost any PH