Upcoming P-PLEX cycle...Missing anything?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I am already researching and purchasing supps. for upcoming cycle. Please look over and tell me if all is good; or if I am missing something:

P-PLEX(4wks ED):
wk1-30
wk2-30
wk3-40
wk4-40

Support Sups.: Cycle support(preloaded 2 wks.)
multi-vit.
fish oil
sesamin oil
Gut Health(great product)
Taurine
PCT(4wks):
6-oxo extreme(recommended dosage)
Hyperdrolx2(half recommended dosage)

Any recommended additional supps that I may have missed or dosage amounts or times that are wrong?:nono:

Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get some nolva or clomid for PCT, phera is a strong designer...its def right up there with superdrol

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
get some nolva or clomid for PCT, phera is a strong designer...its def right up there with superdrol

x2 that PCT is insufficient, especially at those doses of phera. SERM for phera all the way IMO

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally think that the oxo bromo combo will work exceptionally well for that PCT, but get some live sups, i think your using sesamin oil as urs, get some cycle support.

but of course have a SERM on hand.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone... I will have a serm on hand at start of cycle, but I won't need it! Crazyfool... i've got cycle support already in there.:thumbsup:

What about an anti-cort...How could we miss that?:think:

The power of b-6 is amazing:head:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone... I will have a serm on hand at start of cycle, but I won't need it! Crazyfool... i've got cycle support already in there.:thumbsup:

What about an anti-cort...How could we miss that?:think:

The power of b-6 is amazing:head:
lean Extreme is good, add it in 2 weeks into PCT, and i think you can finish it at the same time as you finish your AIs, juss taper all doses,

B6- not a good idea, P5P is...... lss toxicity.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
P5P....huh, how do I go about gettin that. Is it a supp. sold under that title, is it in another supp?

Seems I read about it briefly somewhere, but I can't recall where?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P5P....huh, how do I go about gettin that. Is it a supp. sold under that title, is it in another supp?

Seems I read about it briefly somewhere, but I can't recall where?

yea its the precursor to b6,

get it online im sure nutra has it.

prolactin control

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
lean Extreme is good, add it in 2 weeks into PCT, and i think you can finish it at the same time as you finish your AIs, juss taper all doses,

B6- not a good idea, P5P is...... lss toxicity.

I read somewhere that B-6 is only harmful if taken at doses over 300mgs. for an extended period of time. You must also make sure that you run other B vitamins with it.
How about this....taper the 6-oxo extreme down during PCT. I'll start with the full 4 caps a day(1,1,2)then by the 4 week only 1 cap a day at night. Along with half strength Hyperdrolx2.:thumbsup:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Looking at PCT(4wks) having these supps. so far:

Lean xtreme -2 weeks into PCT(full dosage)

Activate xtreme 2 caps a day

Hyperdrolx2 (half dosage)

6-oxo extreme(tapper down dosage,run for 5 wks.)
wk1 1am, 1 after, 2 Pm.
wk2 " " "
wk3 1am,2 pm
wk4 1am,2pm
(?)wk5 2pm

Cycle support throughtout

PCS 1 cap a day for 4 wks( to use up what I have left and add some of the ingredients that 6-oxo extreme doesn't have(ingredients)

What do you think?