T1, T1pro, & T4 color changes?
- 10-23-2003, 04:55 PM
- 10-24-2003, 01:26 AM
25 views and not 1 damn reply....
- 10-24-2003, 01:02 PM
how old are they?
are the substances seperating?
Did you shake it up?
Did you heat it up?
Did you add anything to it?
10-24-2003, 03:01 PM
They are about a year old.
Doesnt look liek the substance is seperated.
I shook them up and tried heating them up in sum hot bath water.
I didnt add nothing too them except for last year.
10-27-2003, 10:47 AM
It sounds like the carbomer is degrading in gelling action. The main ingredients should be still viable but it will be less thick (and may discolor somewhat).
Similar Forum Threads
- By datBtrue in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2009, 07:52 AM
- By IvyLeaguePump in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:20 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2003, 05:56 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-10-2003, 05:31 PM
- By Nelson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2002, 10:43 PM