havoc and nolva

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I have havoc, I have nolva... What I was wondering is if I took 10mg a day of the Havoc and a small dosage of the nolva throughout the cycle, would it help get rid of gyno? I just don't want any flare up at all.... let me know if y'all think that could work.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Do you currently have gyno?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've heard of it helping with gyno, but only while on, when you come off, it's back.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Epidrol - another Havoc/Epi clone - gave me the worst case of gyno I ever had. That includes Test, Anadrol, D-Bol, and others.
I'm on Letro now and the gyno is receding. I would never touch an Epi to fix gyno...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Epidrol - another Havoc/Epi clone - gave me the worst case of gyno I ever had. That includes Test, Anadrol, D-Bol, and others.
I'm on Letro now and the gyno is receding. I would never touch an Epi to fix gyno...
agreed, taking something like Epi or any other PS/PH to rid yourself of gyno, is ridiculous. medical procedures? sure. but i guess when you compare thousands of dollars for surgery vs. a couple of hundred dollars for a PH/PS cycle, it gets tempting.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
thanks... and just letro? what doses?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get in touch with Dr Blau, he works on lots of body builders,!!!

the surgery will make sure ull never get gyno again. (if done correctly of course.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One question, Epidrol when gave you gyno, in cycle or in the PCT? How was your PCT?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
One question, Epidrol when gave you gyno, in cycle or in the PCT? How was your PCT?
epidrol is a steroid. it is NEVER EVER to be used during PCT. he was cycling it. some people have reported a reduction in gyno when running epi at 20 mg for a cycle. others have reported epi exacerbating the gyno. I wouldn't run it specifically for the purpose of reduction.

letro has been shown to reduce gyno. it destroys estrogen. It is not an estrogen blocker, like Nolva. It actually reduces it.

a good dose is .25mg per day. some take the dose up to 2.5mg a day which is considered a very high dose. because estrogen will rebound after a letro cycle, it is recommended that you run nolva after you stop letro to prevent gyno rebound.

keep in mind that chest fat does not equal gyno. gyno is small, painful lumps under the nipple that does not go away when you get to sub 10% bodyfat.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
so a letro run followed by nolva can be an effective way to get rid of gyno then?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
get in touch with Dr Blau, he works on lots of body builders,!!!

the surgery will make sure ull never get gyno again. (if done correctly of course.
been very interested in this.... but i'm in texas and the doc is in new york or somewhere up north correct? anyone know what the total cost is for this procedure by him?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
been very interested in this.... but i'm in texas and the doc is in new york or somewhere up north correct? anyone know what the total cost is for this procedure by him?

not sure on the cost, but i know you can probably mention dave palumbos name and he may be able to do something for you,

i know that insurance will cover pubertal gyno i think up to 3000 dollars, which is what my girlfriends brother said... so its worth a shot, look him up, and i do believe he is in the NY area....

make a weekend out of it ,

Erekose

Erekose

Awards

On cycle - shockingly enough.
I stopped and started PCS as PCT which was insufficient so I switched to Letro which is taking care of it, albeit slowly.

greenleaf

greenleaf

Awards
havoc is useless when running a cycle. use nolva/aromasin

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
epidrol is a steroid. it is NEVER EVER to be used during PCT. he was cycling it. some people have reported a reduction in gyno when running epi at 20 mg for a cycle. others have reported epi exacerbating the gyno. I wouldn't run it specifically for the purpose of reduction.

letro has been shown to reduce gyno. it destroys estrogen. It is not an estrogen blocker, like Nolva. It actually reduces it.

a good dose is .25mg per day. some take the dose up to 2.5mg a day which is considered a very high dose. because estrogen will rebound after a letro cycle, it is recommended that you run nolva after you stop letro to prevent gyno rebound.

keep in mind that chest fat does not equal gyno. gyno is small, painful lumps under the nipple that does not go away when you get to sub 10% bodyfat.
100% true.

Also note there is NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE (read: NONE) that proves the methylated epi product cures gynocemastia.

Take a suppressive steroid to cure gyno from suppressive steroid use, :lol:

The companies that market Epi like this (you know who you are) are engaging in reckless marketing and need to be stopped or forced into adding disclaimers.

PS, I just STOPPED an Epi cycle because it gave me a nasty lump. Letro bridged into Nolva, gone.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
will insurance fight this in any way? and if i'm with a new company can my insurance deny it because it's a pre-existing condition? i haven't been on this policy for very long.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
why don't you ask your insurance company? or a doctor/nurse, i'm sure they have seen or heard or a situation like this. it is their business, you know?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have havoc, I have nolva... What I was wondering is if I took 10mg a day of the Havoc and a small dosage of the nolva throughout the cycle, would it help get rid of gyno? I just don't want any flare up at all.... let me know if y'all think that could work.
DO NOT use havoc in this regard. Some people have noted reduction in their pre-existing gyno when taking epithio products, but it's purely on an individual basis. Poopy pants did a log way back and had great results himself in that regard.

Havoc once again, is NOT intended to be used in this fashion.