opinions on cycle

skrewler

Awards
"Someone who isn't me" is looking for some thoughts on what he should do with all the stuff he's got laying around for his next cycle!:)

Cycle experience: I've done a 5 cycles in the past. Basically at most I'll run one once a year.

Stats: 6' 235 lbs ~14 - 15% bf

Goals: increase strength while leaning out.

What I have:
30ml of 100mg/ml tren ace
30ml of 100mg/ml test prop
30ml of 100mg/ml masteron
~40ml of 300mg/ml sust (leftovers)
~20ml tren enanth (leftovers)
few bottles of m-drol and epistane
lots of proviron
Lots of Letro and Nolva on hand. HCG is supposedly in the mail, we'll see.

I was originally thinking of doing Tren ace/Test Prop/Masteron while running Proviron with it.

Something like: 100mg of tren/mast/prop EOD and 50mg of Proviron ED. Maybe ED would be better, but I don't have enough gear for that. Thinking about

picking up some more of the three, otherwise I'd have to use the enanth/sust. Unless someone has a brilliant way to incorporate those into the cycle!:)

For whatever reason (maybe underdosed?) my Tren Enanth never seemed to pack the same punch as tren ace did, and Sust's varying test levels were quite

annoying to me.

I've never tried Masteron or Proviron before. I'd like to try the m-drol/epistane at one point as well. Hmm.. decisions decisions!

I'm actually on a long leave of absence from work due to some family stuff at the moment, so sides from Tren (not being able to sleep/night sweats) won't be

a big deal. All my cycles have been with tren so far and I will never run one without it.

Well, thanks in advance for any thoughts. I figured I'd see what people thought before I started up!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prop/tren/mast sounds awesome. but first, what is ur goal for this cycle and lets go from there

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
youll never run a cycle without tren? lol.....that good huh?

prop100/tren100/mast100 eod, proviron 50mg ed, epistane 30-50mg 4 weeks end of cycle. You could shoot sust 100mg 3x week with as well.

Many options here. Depends how heavy and how long a cycle you want to do.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
youll never run a cycle without tren? lol.....that good huh?

prop100/tren100/mast100 eod, proviron 50mg ed, epistane 30-50mg 4 weeks end of cycle. You could shoot sust 100mg 3x week with as well.

Many options here. Depends how heavy and how long a cycle you want to do.

personally from all the info ive gathered id shoot Tren everyday to reduce sides. so prop50/tren50/mast50 ED

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You've got a decent amount of stuff there....I believe in simple, effective cycles...if you break it down right, you can get two or three cycles with what you have...

Cycle 1
100mgs Prop/75mgs Tren EOD
Using what you have, you'll get about 8 weeks out of the prop, and 11 weeks out of the tren...

Cycle 2
Sus and masteron

Cycle 3
Enan

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
personally from all the info ive gathered id shoot Tren everyday to reduce sides. so prop50/tren50/mast50 ED
ive heard that too but i was just giving an example, common sense would tell him to split the dose if he chooses ED.

I agree with Holyintellect, there is enough to do a few cycles. Depends on how strong and long you are looking at.

skrewler

Awards
Thanks for the posts. I cycle once a year on average, so when I do I like to make it a good one!:). The stuff that gets leftover now will be being used in a nother yr, so if it makes sense to use it right now then I'd rather go that route.

skrewler

Awards
ive heard that too but i was just giving an example, common sense would tell him to split the dose if he chooses ED.

I agree with Holyintellect, there is enough to do a few cycles. Depends on how strong and long you are looking at.
10 - 14wks

Looking to lean out on this one.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what is the tren E dosed at?
how much hcg?

not to detailed but i would say something like

ace prop first 1-6