topical spiro and hair gel - AnabolicMinds.com

topical spiro and hair gel

1. New Member

topical spiro and hair gel

hey, I was gonna some topical spiro before i go on my m1t cycle and was wondering.. my hair is really short and i spike it with gel, but can you use spiro and gel in your hair at the same time>? if so, how would i use it? would i put the spiro on, then run the gel through with my fingers?

2. New Member

Use emu-oil instead of your gel, it will have a similar effect while enhancing spiro absortion.
  3. Elite Member

You cant see the spiro at all - It might make your hair look a bit greasy...but with the gel it will blend right in. You might want to go with the full 'hair loss preventions stack' and get some nizoral, minoxidil and azaleic acid too.

BigV
    •   

4. Board Supporter

I'm using Nizoralman's 2% sprio solution now. I apply it after my hair has a few minutes to start drying (it's short), and let it dry for 10 or 15 minutes before applying grease (Crew grooming cream).
  5. New Member

I was curious about this also, in the morning before work I have to use hair glue, but when I put in my hair I pretty much just go crazy and rub it all around, cant I just put the Spiro in my hand at the same time since Im already rubbing the hair glue everywhere anyways.
  6. Senior Member

Its quite painstaking but you have to try to get as much spiro on the scalp as possible not the hair. Its easy on the front sides but more difficult on my thinning top.
  7. New Member

I do exactly the same thing ytat you do. I take a shower at night and put the sipro in after that... Then the gel in the morning.

When I was using the hte spiro 5% cream, I used it twice/day. After my morning shower, when my hair was wet, made it easier to work in more. Then if I let it dry like that, it would honestly look like I had gel in it. Seriously the cream can act like hair gel itself. I don't use gel to begin with though, so after it dried, I would just run my fingers through my hair until it got un-greasy. I have really thick hair to begin with, don't need anything else to further complicate things.
  9. New Member

So is it cool to do the shower at night, then apply the cream.... then in the morning use the hair gel?

Do you need to use the stuff everyday?
    What about nioxin 2%, can you shampoo with that like 3 times a week or does it need to be everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by jeep69
    So is it cool to do the shower at night, then apply the cream.... then in the morning use the hair gel?

Do you need to use the stuff everyday?
    What about nioxin 2%, can you shampoo with that like 3 times a week or does it need to be everyday?
    If I were you, I would use the 5%, not the 2%. Yes use it everyday, and use it twice/day.... I dunno what the nioxin is, bump for someone else...
  11. Registered User

Nioxin is all I use and it controls the problem completely but that is obvously not the case for everyone. I do use it everyday along with the conditioner. I suppose if you were already using spiro then just a few times a week would suffice. Give it a try if need be just up the # of days. Just my 2 cents.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    Nioxin is all I use and it controls the problem completely but that is obvously not the case for everyone. I do use it everyday along with the conditioner. I suppose if you were already using spiro then just a few times a week would suffice. Give it a try if need be just up the # of days. Just my 2 cents.
    You use the nioxin 2% every day?
  13. New Member

Does the Spiro have a bad odor when you all sweat?

What about during the day when I am at school , will it smell?
    I plan on taking my showers at night and rubbing the spiro in after that if that makes a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by jeep69
    Does the Spiro have a bad odor when you all sweat?

What about during the day when I am at school , will it smell?
    I plan on taking my showers at night and rubbing the spiro in after that if that makes a difference?
    The stuff from nizoralman always stunk really bad. But, I've heard the opposite from feedback of the minoxidil.com stuff.
  15. RLD

Cheapest place to get 5% Spiro cream?
  16. Elite Member

I was ordering from wholesalehairproducts.com, but after a recent order from them, i think it will be my last. I know that the sites owner died a while back, but who ever is running it now dosent seem nearly as concerned with quality as he was. My bottle of minoxidil + azelaic acid was amber colored, with all of its active ingredients out of solution. I have to heat it up in the microwave before every use. No labels on the bottles,either.

From now on Im going with minoxidil.com. You have to go through a bit of a hassle to get the stuff, but they're prices are good and for the quality its worth it. They're the only ones with the 15% minoxidil & azelaic acid solution, too. (Xandrox, or something lik e that). Im sending my consultation form out tomorrow.

Awake
  17. New Member

Since spiro only stops the dht what would be the best thing to combine it with for stimulating regrowth?
  18. Super Lab Rat

I am going to see if I can improve on the sprio and see if I can add it to my site to make it easier for everyone.
  19. USA HOCKEY

Dr. Lee (minoxidil.com) is the best. Ordering from Wholesale and not recieving anything (or an email, nothing), and spending hours on the phone with VISA trying to get my money back - is enough to make me avoid them for life and tell others the same.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topical Spiro - Shield Against Hair Loss!
    By CEM Store in forum CEM Products
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:53 AM
  2. spiro and other topical dht blockers
    By repmks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 07:01 PM
  3. Azelaic Acid, Topical Spiro, Minoxidil and Nizoral?
    By asap nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 08:18 AM
  4. Topical spiro against body hair?
    By crazy gains in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 05:01 PM
  5. A couple questions about spiro and hair loss
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 09:29 AM