Stack.........

noob

Awards
(Oh yeah btw im about on the 6th day of my cycle)

For my first run on ph's I bought a bottle of 1 test orals.(which im doing 300 mg a day) It will last me about 21 days at which point actually before hand Im going to buy some ZMA (for recovery post cycle) But before I use that im either gonna use another bottle of the 1 test (which will be a addition of about 3 weeks to my cycle. Or I will use another stack because I know useing 1 test alone isnt the best.

Anyone have a stack idea for midway thru this cycle (will last3 weeks) pref. one that helps lethargy

I prefer oral its just easier and I dont trust myself with a needle just yet.

Oh yeah and one question, will lethargy get really bad soon since I am running 1 test alone???? im getting scared (im allready a lazy person)

Thanks for your help I know im relatively new to this Ph stuff. But I will learn every day im reading tons of **** on it so I can keep myself safe.

noob

Awards
oh yea and is it a good idea to go with the gel half way thru??? the kind u can buy from here that u rub on ur skin.....

noob

Awards
hehe thanks...... the t 1 gel looks good it has 1 test and 4 ad in it.... but what is this t 1 pro I have heard of where can I buy that on this site????

oh yea and dosing and application info would BE TOTTALLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

but u know I dunno how nice u guys are here to noobs.... peace!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
If you want an oral add in 4AD ethergels.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude at 19 years old i would wait at leat another year or 2. You should have more concern for your brain and bone structure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noob

Awards
cool I think I will, what would the dosage of that be in my stack of 1 test also....... also the dosage of 1 test because I think I need to lower it if im adding 4 ad

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
hehe thanks...... the t 1 gel looks good it has 1 test and 4 ad in it.... but what is this t 1 pro I have heard of where can I buy that on this site????

oh yea and dosing and application info would BE TOTTALLY AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

but u know I dunno how nice u guys are here to noobs.... peace!!
we good people here my friend. the T-1pro has a ratio of 2:1 1-test/4ad which will result in leaner gains. the bit of 4ad will help with extreme lethargy. the t-1 is more beneficial if your looking for shear size (not carrying if you're carry more water) thats a ratio of approx. 2:1 4ad/1-test. ive used this with fine results. the dosing is labeled on the bottles themsevles: but heres the link

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335&highlight=dosing

noob

Awards
t 1 pro is more what im looking for does that come in oral or liquid lotion stuff only ( sorry dont know name for the gel u apply to skin)

could I make my own little stack by buying 4 ad ??? I would need the dosage amount for each but from what u said the ratio is 2:1 1 test/4 ad

so that would mean if im takeing 300 mg a day now orally I would take 600 mg of ethergels a day of 4 ad. Which I will do but taht is a lot I was thinking that I would have to lessen the amount of 1 test im takeing.... but im not sure since im new to this stuff is that how it works?????

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You really need to do a some reading on a few things before you do a cycle, make sure you have everything you need before you start something you cant finish correctly. BTW its called a Transdermal. Now go study.

noob

Awards
I have just looking for some personal answers to my questions thanks

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Its transdermal and there are recipes in the "Recipes" section that explains how to make your own. 4-AD would fight lethargy.

noob

Awards
not loooking to make my own recipe yet.......

Just wandering a good dosage amount if they are both oral and takeing them at the same time jsut seperately (different pills)

Or direct me to somewhere that I can find dosage amounts for all kinds of them

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
It all depends on what mg each of them are. Why not just buy a batch of a homebrewed transdermal?

noob

Awards
can u tell me the mg and then I will look and see how much each mg's are in each pill.......

Id rather stay away from the transdermals personally .......

Is there some way to convert transdermal dosages to oral dosages.....

and then I can pick and buy orals and just take them as my stack......

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Orals are terrible compared to transdermals.

But if you're using 1-ad, 600mgs is a nice, ideal doeage.
If you're using Molecular Nutritions 1-T Ether Gels 225mgs is nice
300-400mgs of 4-AD is enough to get the job done also.

noob

Awards
yea im wandering if im takeing 300 mg of 1 t how much 4 ad do I need to take along with it to suffice??????

and how come orals are terrible :(

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I didnt say they were terrible, I said their terrible in comparison to transdermals.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
seem like you got quite a few questions my friend. its all good to ask what you want to get answered but ph use isnt something one should get into without educating themselves on it. Knowledge isnt do or die, but you sure gonna benefit from knowing more. So i think i would be greatly beneficial for you to read up on their effects, dosage, use, sides, +/-'s, length, timing, training thats best while on, diet, etc.... Sage

noob

Awards
argh..... all I do is read and read.......... Am I missing something where do I find this info........ I dont got anyone to tell me personal experience im kinda all on my own here.......

oh well maybee I will find dosage in someone elses thread or something.

noob

Awards
Ive also done quite a bit of reasearching but im unsure of how to stack things togteher do I need to lower the dosage if im useing two ph's???? stuff like that.........

the reason im wanting to stack 4 ad with 1 t is because of the lethargic issue

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ive also done quite a bit of reasearching but im unsure of how to stack things togteher
Isnt that an oxymoron? If you've really researched, you'd know the basic stacking combinations and at what doseage.

noob

Awards
and u guys are allways talking in transdermal dosages............ ;(

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
and u guys are allways talking in transdermal dosages............ ;(
Yes considering this site is designed around transdermal homebrews. You have been told all you need to know, I dont know what else you want.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your wise you would wait for until your closer till 21. The brain is developing till 21 years old and hormones directly influence this. Also your inner skeletal structure uually develops until this time even if your height isn't increasing since its the last to grow.

*sigh* where is john benz......

drfly

Awards
prohormone use is a serious subject, and it can very easily effect ur brain, as well as ur skeletal structure, and ur endocrine system. now, i would say that 19 isnt that bad of an age to use them, but in ur case it probably is because u obviously havent done much research on them. and as for why orals r so terrible in comparison to transdermals, let me say this to u: transdermals offer a 40%-50% rate of absorption directly into the bloodstream, whereas orals can be destroyed in the stomach, then further destroyed in the liver, which results in a small percentage of it getting to ur bloodstream, and its extremely hard on ur liver to have to go through that as well. u will find that we here can be very helpful and kind, but just as quick we can be very harsh, we need people who r dedicated to this and do their own research to contribute.

noob

Awards
ok guys I Understand what you are saying now....... I dunno I think I might finish this bottle and then do a squirt/injectone in about 3 months when im better knowing what they do

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your wise you would wait for until your closer till 21. The brain is developing till 21 years old and hormones directly influence this. Also your inner skeletal structure uually develops until this time even if your height isn't increasing since its the last to grow.

*sigh* where is john benz......
Right here!
ok guys I Understand what you are saying now....... I dunno I think I might finish this bottle and then do a squirt/injectone in about 3 months when im better knowing what they do
noob, if you are this green about general steroid knowledge, you almost certainly have built no solid foundation. These prohormones are not a quick fix, but rather a tool for an experienced bodybuilder to use in breaking through a plateau. If you haven't been lifting for awhile, and don't have your diet and training dialed in, you are most probably just throwing your hard earned cash away. pjorstad is right, but in your case ph would not be right for you even if you were 25. You have to learn a LOT more, and get your foundation built.

At 19, even an experienced lifter will gain almost as fast without ph use. Notice I said almost. You have to ask yourself if the marginal difference in performance is worth the risk of possible side effects.