M1-T or T1 Pro?

1. M1-T or T1 Pro?

I am 24 years old, 6'1" at 200# and 11-12% BF. This will be me fourth cycle, the first on Tren-X, second on Super One+ and the last about 6 months ago on T-1. I have been working out continuously for the last six years, going from 165# to a high of 215#.

From what I have read, the sides on M1-T can be pretty harsh and gains are not as important to me as my overall and long-term health. I do like the fact that M1-T can be taken in two week cycles and keep from shutting down natural test production. The oral delivery is much easier to use as well.

What kind of gains could I expect on a 4 week T-1 Pro versus a two week on/two week off/two week on M1-T cycle at 20 mg/day?

Are the sides really that harsh on m1-T? I have searched, but it is so much information to go through, I was hoping to get a direct response. Thanks guys.

2. No one can tell you what gains to expect. I would say to go with the T1 Pro for 4-6 weeks at a heavy to hardcore dosing. Pound per pound I think a 4-6 week cycle will produce just as much probably more depending on your response to it than a 2 week cycle of methyl 1-test.

As far as how harsh the sides are with Methyl 1-test, well I guess it depends on what you consider harsh. Back pain and cramping, and lethargy are the 2 most common sides experienced.

If you want to go with the safest choice than T1 Pro is your definite choice especially since you have done a S1+ cycle already.

3. Here is a link to where scotty2 did a log of when he did T-1 and T-1 Pro.
    Hope this helps with some of your answers. It did for mine

T-1 and T-1 Pro Log

I have read for some that taking the M1T at night before bed is helping with some of the effects.
    •   

4. Originally posted by Country Boy

What kind of gains could I expect on a 4 week T-1 Pro versus a two week on/two week off/two week on M1-T cycle at 20 mg/day?
    It's hard to give an exact number on how much you will gain. My best transdermal cycle was a homebrew which contained 300 mg. of 1-Test, 4-AD, & 3-Beta. Gained 12 pounds in 6 weeks and lost some BF. Some have reported 12 pound gains on M1T as well. Either way you go, you'll still make quality gains.

5. I just finished a 6week cycle of T1PRO. I'm about a week and a halph into post cycle using Nolva, and Tibulus.

Height = 6'1"

Before cycle = 185
    end of cycle = 200
    1 1/2 weeks into post cycle = 196
    BF % stayed just about the same
    sides = slight lethargy but nothin i couldn't handle

T1PRO works well!

6. What? The effectiveness of M-1-T blows anything else out of the water...

Chemo

7. Originally posted by Chemo
    What? The effectiveness of M-1-T blows anything else out of the water...

Chemo
    True but don't you agree T1 Pro is the safer choice, and that a 4 week cycle could produce just as good if not better gains than a 2 week cycle of Methyl 1-Test?

8. Today is my last day of m1t...I ran it for 2 weeks at 20mg a day....only sides I noticed were extreme pumps....leg cramps got really bad at times.....nothin else really....absolutely no lethargy and no shrinkage or hair loss.

9. I have lion nutrition nolva for pct and it has the pump on top....does anyone know what one pump is...i was thinking one pump is one ml but I wanted to make sure.

10. Yes I do agree with you NPursuit...

11. Originally posted by Manu20
    I have lion nutrition nolva for pct and it has the pump on top....does anyone know what one pump is...i was thinking one pump is one ml but I wanted to make sure.
    5pumps = .5ml or (1/2ml)

12. Thanks SMike

13. will m1t even cause HPTA shutdown after only 2 weeks?

Similar Forum Threads

1. First PH Cycle.....S1+ or T1 Pro ?
    By enkri in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 05:02 PM
  2. T1 pro or LeanMass Stack
    By quasar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 05:26 PM
  3. winny and clen, with T1 or t1 pro
    By iisahillbilly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2