methyl 1-test and low back pain

R

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1-test and horrible low back pain

I was taking methyl 1-test and 4-ad trans, but the bloat was pissing me off and making me look like a fat **** so i will just save that for later. The problem is I have this back pain in my lower-left region that at times is unbearable, I would be in accounting class struggling to pay attention due to the pain in my lower back. Is this a common side-effect? I know it is with dbol which is also methylated, is it due to stress on my liver? Could my liver be in danger? Should I get some milk thistle? I can't do bent over bb rows right now because the pain is so bad.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I know some others were having back pain as a result. Also taking something for your liver is a good idea, personally I don't don't feel it's necessary but it's a smart move. Also if it's cramps your feeling try taking potassium, I know it helps me when my muscles cramp to hell from clen. Later

J

JWest0926

Awards
Take a boatload of taurine in powder form. Its cheap, and may help with the lower back cramping. I'm getting 10g taurine daily, and I seem to be constantly upping my dosage.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Same **** happened to me - either deal with it or stop taking it.

R

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
started at 20mg/day for the 1st week, but after further research decided to switch it to 10 mg/day. The back problems started when i lowered the dose, even though that obviously has nothing to do with it. I am dealing with it, it's just not very pleasant. I posted in the morning b4 class and now im posting during my last class and I must say it has gotten progressively worse throughout the day. I don't want to take any painkillers because I dont want to put any excess strain on my liver. I mentioned before that I was taking 4-aderm with methyl 1-test (20 mg/day), but the bloat was pissing me off and making me look fat, so i decided to drop the 4-ad and just continue with the m1t at 10mg/day after reading several posts saying that 10mg would be more than sufficient. Let it also be known that I have had lower-back problems prior to this when I played football in highschool and it lead to me having to quit the team because I could barely walk when double-sessions were over which cost me practice time and led to me losing my position. I hurt my lower back when I was speared in the back by my own teammate during a kickoff (he was blocked into me).

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
drinks LOTS of water, it ditched the pain for me. i'm now doing 30mg. drink my friend, drink

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i'm on day 3 right now. yah, my pumps are larger, i walk around like hulk all day. i think in the next few days i'll know if i have any more sides. so far none, cept my non-lifting pumps are incredible, i curl my wrist and see nothing but veins. i like it so far...i have noticed a difference in the size of me while lifting also. i do less sets because i'm so pumped. i normally do 5 sets of everything. today i was hammering my shoulders and by the end i had to cut 1 set out of my last 2 lifts. i was just so stinking ripped and burned out. but i looked incredible and felt awesome. couldn't do my jog after my run because i could barely get my arms 90 degrees w/o flexing to hold them there, i was PUMPED!

i'll keep you up to date on my 30mg. i only upped it now because i finally have milk thistle and hawthorn berry on hand. i'm also doing 10mg of nolva during this just in case.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
oh i'm starting to notice my abs stinking out w/o flexing and just standing there now, i'm trimming up nicely. only put on a few lbs, up to 192-193 now, but i look much different.

H

Hellhound

Awards
Possible warning sign of kidney problem!

:confused: If this keeps up, what you should do is go to your doctor and ask to have your creatinine level checked. They do this through urine sample! This is the level of toxins excreted by your kidneys! Anyway, dont let it go too long, I did and ended up with kidney failure A few years back! Some steroids/supplements effect different people in many different ways!

R

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
its morning again and the back pain is now approaching unbearable. I wince every time I get up and I cant really work out like this right now. I Dunno what to do.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Get a pill splitter (a few dollars at Wal-mart or your local pharmacy) and go down to 5 mg ED. See how you respond to this lower dose by evaluating for a few days. If the lower back pain still continues then stop taking the M-1-T.

Chemo

J

JWest0926

Awards
I would stop at least until the pain subsides. I may not be a chemist, but some things you just don't wanna push....

R

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
yeah and im at the 2 week point, so im just going to use the clomid/10 nolva pills I have left to pct it for these 2 weeks and increase cals then go back on again. The back pain has subsided about 22 hours after last dose. I did not attend class today for the pain was too great. One another note I have a question regarding lion nutritions nolva oral spray, is this stuff effective?

L

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Clen is damaging to the heart. Please take CoQ10 with it. Also, are you taking potassium for the back issues? I take 10 Potassium pills a day.

EDog

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How would drinking lots of water help with the back pain anyway? Is it due to flushing out the m-1-t?

L

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
They are all 99mg of Potassium. Prescription potassium is 600 to 1200mg, so it is safe, but the US restricts the amount of potassium in a tab.

EDog

C

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
I found eating bananas and kiwi fruit, both high in potassium, effective at reducing lower back cramping.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who is not getting basically any sides at all?

J

JWest0926

Awards
I had no sides, gained at least 8 lbs taking M1T 5 days....

Lots of Taurine.

P

pjam76

Awards
I have been taking Methyl 1-test for 6 days now.

I'm taking 20mg per day and also taking 500mg 4ad per day.

As well as milk thistle, nac, ala, magnesium, potasium, hawthorn berry, vit c, beta carotene, flaxseed oil, and a few other vitamins, etc.

So far, i've noticed a little lathargy right after i take the methyl 1-test, but nothing that bad.

As for other sides or effects, I haven't seen any and i haven't felt any.

From all the reports I've read about this, I'm starting to think it's just a bunch of legalgear runners who post.

Because I've not gained one pound and I haven't gained an ounce of strength yet.

True it's only six days and I will wait until i finish my cycle after 5 weeks.

But so far, it seems like a waste of money to me.

My diet is the same as before and my training is the same. So I will see.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From all the reports I've read about this, I'm starting to think it's just a bunch of legalgear runners who post.

So your saying I'm lying about my result and side effects which caused me to stop the product?

Yeah, that makes sense.

P

pjam76

Awards
Not saying your lying, maybe i overreacted, all i'm saying is for me, its been almost two weeks and i have seen no gains(strength or muscle), and no side effects.

I'm taking 20mg per day of Methyl 1test and 500mg per day of 4ad.

I would up it to 30-40mg per day, but as i stated on my bb.com posting, that would mean it would cost me more per cycle then i think it would be worth.

F

FishBonz

As well as milk thistle, nac, ala, magnesium, potasium, hawthorn berry, vit c, beta carotene, flaxseed oil, and a few other vitamins, etc.

So far, i've noticed a little lathargy right after i take the methyl 1-test, but nothing that bad.

As for other sides or effects, I haven't seen any and i haven't felt any.

Because I've not gained one pound and I haven't gained an ounce of strength yet.

True it's only six days and I will wait until i finish my cycle after 5 weeks.

But so far, it seems like a waste of money to me.

My diet is the same as before and my training is the same. So I will see.
Why don't you start a new thread in the cycles forum. With the kind of comments your making, it should not be in this thread.

FB

B

BrKonman

Awards
Absolutely bizaare to me that someone could take methyl-1t and 500mg per day of 4ad and after 6 days, which is not even close to two weeks(make up your mind, has it been almost two weeks or 6 days?) and not even have gained water weight from the 4ad alone!

What was your prior experience with other stacks? I'd assume this is *not* your first run at ph's or gear since you are using a very potent compound not meant for novies.

Also, if you haven't gained an ounce of strength in 6 days(you hit all the original lifts again, in only 6 days?) regardless of androgens, your diet and training need a rework. If its been 2 weeks, even worse! Disregarding the androgens, most would say you should see better than this.

Oh and
"From all the reports I've read about this, I'm starting to think it's just a bunch of legalgear runners who post. "
Haven't done much reading have you? Hell, even instynct over at animal's board is on the methyl 1-t bandwagon!

This post is fishy. And not just because things that should be occurring regardless of androgens are failing, or the fact that 6 days and two weeks are suddenly interchangable, but more that so little research was obviously done as to make the above statement.

Disclaimer: This was not a flame, I don't like to flame, and it probably has the tone of a flame, but it is really not intended that way. More of a good natured, inquisitive and baffled post. ;)

P

pjam76

Awards
From the research I've done, most of the methyl 1test posts were followed by a legalgear posting. And being people said powernutrition sold the stuff, then when you visit their site, it says PRODUCT NOT FOUND and it doesn't exist, that was fishy to me. I've only seen legalgear carry the stuff or other private people.

I've never seen anything from 1ad or 4ad. I'm only taking the 4ad to counter the sides and lethargy of the methyl 1test.

As for my diet, it's posted on some other sites, and maybe it could use an improvement and maybe my training could use an improvement, however, it's worked for me in the past, so there really isn't a need to change it.

I do a 4 day split, which i usually change every 4 weeks or less.

I eat or drink eggs, chicken, steak, tuna & roastbeef & turkey sandwiches, as well as pasta and rice, veggies and fruit, along with oatmeal, milk, water, and i have 2 or 3 protein shakes per day.

My diet may not be pefect, but just from my diet and hard training in the past i've gotten results.

I'm not looking for incredible results in one day. I'm doing a 5 week cycle of methyl 1test and 4ad and hope to gain maybe 5 pounds.

From all the research and posts i've read, people were claiming 5 or more pound gains in ONE WEEK.. I found these posts fishy.

I've had succes with other 1test products in the past, but i've had very little results with 1ad or 4ad. And for the 1test products, i had to up the recommended dossages, because the recomended dossages did not work.

Not saying these products don't work, i'm just saying, For me, the results were not worth the price of the product. Maybe i have to up the dossages on the methyl 1-test, but then that would get into the part of, NOT WORTH the money.

After one week, i saw no results.

I will continue my cycle through 5 weeks and then i will have a better opinion about the product.

But so far, I am not impressed.

B

BrKonman

Awards
Just a random thought, but assuming you are one of the unfortunate people that simply do not respond well to these types of tools, is it worth it to see virtually nothing over the course of 5 weeks, or up the dose and actually see some results over the course of 2 - 3 weeks? Just a thought. I know prolangtum heavily advocated 30mg for results, and he's a guy who's put a needle of everything into himself. :p He's not the only one who's pushing for 30mg, but then there are quite a few (such as Bobo) who's experience suggest hardly any difference between 30 and 10.

I think rather than looking towards it not being worth it to up the dose, and run 5 weeks... why not just say how can I get the gains I wanted, regardless of length/dose, just to make it worth it to you.

Oh, and dunno what the deal with the powernutrition thing is, I was reading their wonderful description last night, and about 5 seconds from ordering, but convinced myself to hold out a bit longer. From my standpoint on the training thing, if you're seeing no changes with or without androgens, thats a bad thing. One thing to keep in mind though, is that quite a number of reports are stating that they are seeing *less* strenght gains compared to tren, but crazier pumps etc. More muscle building/weight gain than strength bursts. Of course everyone reacts differently.

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
perhaps your mommy has a block on websites with good gear. How bout you try this link tough guy. M1T

As for results, your appearently doing something wrong. Im on my second cycle and loving the stuff. It has worked wonders for me. I dont take sides with anybody but myself and if LG was selling babby **** I would have no problem saying that but there not and your prior posts were definitly in the wrong for assumeing there out to screw people.

Perhaps you should learn the basics before searching for a magic pill.

Good luck with your 5 weeks,

db

P

pjam76

Awards
wow internet tough guys, never seems to amaze me.

I guess they now have it at powernutriton. Because when i purchased m1t, legalgear had it and powernutrition did not.

Not looking for a miracle pill, if you could read, you would understand that. As i said, i'm only looking to gain about 5 pounds in the 5 weeks.

never said legalgear were out to screw people, just saying, there have been plenty of posts where the guy from legalgear could not answer legit questions by other people on this site and other sites.

THe one guy who wrote his m1t cycle got a FREE bottle from legalgear. Hey the stuff might work, but there is a big difference when you get someting for FREE, then if you paid for it yourself.

And a few other posts about the m1t cyle was by the same person, and then his threads were hijacked.

Bobo and a few others had some good posts about the cycle, all i've been saying is, so far, after only one week, i have seen nothing.

GO read some posts and many people have claimed, I GAINED SO AND SO POUNDS in ONE WEEK.

that just makes me think the stuff is a scam when a few people start claiming ridiculous things.

N

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are a few places that have it, not jsut legal gear... Power has it and so does Physical enhancement.... Instynct also sells it.....

It is not bullshit, I think you should go read up on your chemistry homework before you come here and try to flame people who ahve mcuh more knowledge and experience than you.....

P

pjam76

Awards
wow, now I'm flaming people. I haven't been flaming anybody. I've just been posting what methyl 1test has not done for me.

The reason i purchased it was because of all the research and postings that I found and read. It seemed to be a very good product.

So far, i am disappointed.

Stop kissing everybodies behind and let people speak for once.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I have been on for three weeks and I love the stuff, that includes getting the flu mid way through it. But the stuff is definately legit. And no I don't work for Legal gear and I payed full price.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Since you're about the only person who I've read that has had no results you might be in that "Whodathunkit?" category.

Even with a totally substandard diet and training regimen I would think people would gain a little. You might be burning fat as you're gaining muscle..just a thought. Or hell, it just might not work for you or maybe your gains will come during week two. The compound is too new for any definitive answers.

B

BrKonman

Awards
I think bioman is pretty much on target with this one. Too new, too soon to know all the details. As he said, he's a poor respondent to some ph's, maybe it might just take an oddball dosage or such when compared to everyone else, in order to see the results. There's always someone in that "Nokidding, really?" category whenever a new compound comes out.

EDIT: I stand corrected, as I was hoping I'd be :p

Last edited:
D

db682

Awards
  • Established
He's refering to the clown. :D The infamous bobo.

Pjam,
What other experience with PH's or AAs's do you have? Im curious if you have made good gains off any. I have heard of some people not responding to extremly strong anabolics and maybe you fall into that group.

db

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established

I know you're primarily talking about the methyl 1-test, but I was wondering if your 500 mg of 4AD was oral or transdermal?

If it's oral, after oral absorption and then conversion to target hormone you're getting less than 35 mg of test a week (approximation).

~Todd

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i also got some pretty good backpain; and even now 3 days into PCT i'm still getting it mildly...
its lower left side as described before...
other sides are negligible

pjam, you measuring your bodyfat? some people say they havent gained weight but have slimmed down... so they put on muscle, just also dropped some fat too

i'd try upping your calorie intake and changing your workout schedule; were you gaining on your previous arrangement naturally? if not then you got the wrong diet/workout

P

pjam76

Awards
I posted on some other site about my experience with ph. 1ad and 4ad have really never done anything for me. I usually take 4ad just to counter the sides of test.

As for 1test, i tried of few in the past and I got some good gains with vpx 1-test, but at a cost that was too ridiculous.

I tried the recommended dossage of 4cc's or whatever it was, and that didn't do anything. So the next time i used it, I doubled the recommended dossage and I did see results. I gained about 15 pounds on that 6 week cycle. I was happy.

However, the reason i haven't used vpx products again was because i needed to buy around 4 bottles at 100 bucks a pop to finish the cycle.

Almost 400 bucks to complete a ph cycle is not worth it to me. The vpx 1test worked, but it was just too damn expensive in my opinion.

As for me doing it naturally, i've made some gains here and there, so my diet is ok and my training is decent. I could always use some improvement here and there, but it's worked in the past and I usually switch my routines up every month or so.

I'm taking the 4ad orally. Where I'm at, I haven't found any transdermals that don't cost under 100 bucks and i can get 4ad orally very cheap.

From what i heard, i had to see if the m1t was all it's cracked up to be.
Who knows, it's only been a week and a half now, so i shall see.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can find trans 4ad for thirty bucks online, where the hell are you looking. You could have got it at the same place that you ordered the methyl1test from dude.

P

pjam76

Awards
I usually dont buy that many things online. the M1T was the first prohormone that i did buy online. There are too many small supplement stores around me plus the vitamin shoppes, gnc, great earths, and rockbottom stores to bother with worrying about legit internet sites.

Well my cycle is almost over now and it really hasn't done anything for me. I haven't had any gains, strength increases, or anything.

I upped the dossage to 40mg per day, even did 50mg per day and somebody told me 4ad might counter what the M1t was doing, so I cut out the 4ad altogehter for a bit.

The only effect i've felt was extreme lethargy. Even with the 4ad. I would take it in the morning, and right after, I'd feel extremely tired. I'd take it before workign out and it would just make my workout tired and not as intense. I would start working out and just feel extremely taxed and out of energy.

So i took 4ad to counter the lethargy again and split the amouts over the entire day. Still, the lethargy is just too much for me.

I mean i work 9-10 hours per day and then take some grad classes, so being tired all day isn't something for me. It feels like i'm in some fog I can't get out of my mind all day. I always feel tired and it feels like I never get any sleep.

On weekends, I've slept later just to see if I can get some more sleep, but that didnt work, because the M1t just makes me so damn lethargic.

Hey, if you want to try it, try it, but for me and most people who work all day and/or take classes at night, taking M1t is just not worth it. Makes you too damn tired and lethargic.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Too bad..it seems to work really well for most..also seems to amplify the bad sides of 1-t. I think if someone gets lethargy on 1-t, m-1-t will most probably be worse.

B

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by MarcusG
Too bad..it seems to work really well for most..also seems to amplify the bad sides of 1-t. I think if someone gets lethargy on 1-t, m-1-t will most probably be worse.

Oddly enough, I've seen / experienced the opposite. I know for myself and a few of my guinea pigs... erm friends... that T-1 Pro and some other 1-t transdermals kicked our asses with lethargy, so bad that everyone was hesitant to touch m1t if it could be worse. But after 2 weeks of doses ranging from 10 - 20 mg on multiple people, one person reported just-barely-there lethargy, and the rest of us felt 0, nada, not one drop. Anyone have any idea why standard 1-t would cause lethargy while m1t doesn't?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Its so new there's no telling what it could be. Maybe the metabolites of M1T are less likely to cause lethargy or maybe since a lower effective dose is required for M1T there are fewer metabolites in general.

I'm on day 3 of 10mg M1T and so far no lethargy. Yesterday I was even a bit jacked up and had trouble getting to sleep until I dosed some melatonin. I suspect that my low blood pressure might be preventing me from getting the lethargy that plagues people with normal to higher BP...but its kind of early to tell. So far no cramps or back pain, just sore legs from last night's squat/leg session.

C

Crotalus

Awards
I'll have to agree with pjam76 ... I used it for two weeks ( 10 and 20 mgs ) and saw nothing. The lethargy was terrible for me ( I can't slack off at work at all ) and finally got the back cramps some reported. And for someone who worksout with over 400 in the DL for 10-12 reps on a weekly basis and is used to a sore lower back, my lower back cramping was close to crippling while on MT1, no ****. I also had a constant, minor but irritating headache 24/7 while on it.

I followed those first two weeks with liquid clomid and was due to start the second run with MT1 today , but won't touch this **** again ! I had great results with T-1 Pro and that's what I'm sticking with ; good gains and zero negative side effects, not even the minor rash that some reported.

This isn't a MT1 bash , just stating that pjam76 isn't the only one that had less than exciting results with MT1.