methyl 1-test and low back pain - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

methyl 1-test and low back pain

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member

He's refering to the clown. The infamous bobo.

Pjam,
    What other experience with PH's or AAs's do you have? Im curious if you have made good gains off any. I have heard of some people not responding to extremly strong anabolics and maybe you fall into that group.

db

2. New Member

Originally posted by pjam76
    I have been taking Methyl 1-test for 6 days now.

I'm taking 20mg per day and also taking 500mg 4ad per day.
    I know you're primarily talking about the methyl 1-test, but I was wondering if your 500 mg of 4AD was oral or transdermal?

If it's oral, after oral absorption and then conversion to target hormone you're getting less than 35 mg of test a week (approximation).

~Todd
  3. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

i also got some pretty good backpain; and even now 3 days into PCT i'm still getting it mildly...
    its lower left side as described before...
    other sides are negligible

pjam, you measuring your bodyfat? some people say they havent gained weight but have slimmed down... so they put on muscle, just also dropped some fat too

i'd try upping your calorie intake and changing your workout schedule; were you gaining on your previous arrangement naturally? if not then you got the wrong diet/workout
    •   

4. New Member

I posted on some other site about my experience with ph. 1ad and 4ad have really never done anything for me. I usually take 4ad just to counter the sides of test.

As for 1test, i tried of few in the past and I got some good gains with vpx 1-test, but at a cost that was too ridiculous.

I tried the recommended dossage of 4cc's or whatever it was, and that didn't do anything. So the next time i used it, I doubled the recommended dossage and I did see results. I gained about 15 pounds on that 6 week cycle. I was happy.

However, the reason i haven't used vpx products again was because i needed to buy around 4 bottles at 100 bucks a pop to finish the cycle.

Almost 400 bucks to complete a ph cycle is not worth it to me. The vpx 1test worked, but it was just too damn expensive in my opinion.

As for me doing it naturally, i've made some gains here and there, so my diet is ok and my training is decent. I could always use some improvement here and there, but it's worked in the past and I usually switch my routines up every month or so.

I'm taking the 4ad orally. Where I'm at, I haven't found any transdermals that don't cost under 100 bucks and i can get 4ad orally very cheap.

From what i heard, i had to see if the m1t was all it's cracked up to be.
    Who knows, it's only been a week and a half now, so i shall see.
  5. Banned

You can find trans 4ad for thirty bucks online, where the hell are you looking. You could have got it at the same place that you ordered the methyl1test from dude.
  6. New Member

I usually dont buy that many things online. the M1T was the first prohormone that i did buy online. There are too many small supplement stores around me plus the vitamin shoppes, gnc, great earths, and rockbottom stores to bother with worrying about legit internet sites.

Well my cycle is almost over now and it really hasn't done anything for me. I haven't had any gains, strength increases, or anything.

I upped the dossage to 40mg per day, even did 50mg per day and somebody told me 4ad might counter what the M1t was doing, so I cut out the 4ad altogehter for a bit.

The only effect i've felt was extreme lethargy. Even with the 4ad. I would take it in the morning, and right after, I'd feel extremely tired. I'd take it before workign out and it would just make my workout tired and not as intense. I would start working out and just feel extremely taxed and out of energy.

So i took 4ad to counter the lethargy again and split the amouts over the entire day. Still, the lethargy is just too much for me.

I mean i work 9-10 hours per day and then take some grad classes, so being tired all day isn't something for me. It feels like i'm in some fog I can't get out of my mind all day. I always feel tired and it feels like I never get any sleep.

On weekends, I've slept later just to see if I can get some more sleep, but that didnt work, because the M1t just makes me so damn lethargic.

Hey, if you want to try it, try it, but for me and most people who work all day and/or take classes at night, taking M1t is just not worth it. Makes you too damn tired and lethargic.
  7. Senior Member

Too bad..it seems to work really well for most..also seems to amplify the bad sides of 1-t. I think if someone gets lethargy on 1-t, m-1-t will most probably be worse.
  8. New Member

Originally posted by MarcusG
    Too bad..it seems to work really well for most..also seems to amplify the bad sides of 1-t. I think if someone gets lethargy on 1-t, m-1-t will most probably be worse.

Oddly enough, I've seen / experienced the opposite. I know for myself and a few of my guinea pigs... erm friends... that T-1 Pro and some other 1-t transdermals kicked our asses with lethargy, so bad that everyone was hesitant to touch m1t if it could be worse. But after 2 weeks of doses ranging from 10 - 20 mg on multiple people, one person reported just-barely-there lethargy, and the rest of us felt 0, nada, not one drop. Anyone have any idea why standard 1-t would cause lethargy while m1t doesn't?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its so new there's no telling what it could be. Maybe the metabolites of M1T are less likely to cause lethargy or maybe since a lower effective dose is required for M1T there are fewer metabolites in general.

I'm on day 3 of 10mg M1T and so far no lethargy. Yesterday I was even a bit jacked up and had trouble getting to sleep until I dosed some melatonin. I suspect that my low blood pressure might be preventing me from getting the lethargy that plagues people with normal to higher BP...but its kind of early to tell. So far no cramps or back pain, just sore legs from last night's squat/leg session.
  10. New Member

I'll have to agree with pjam76 ... I used it for two weeks ( 10 and 20 mgs ) and saw nothing. The lethargy was terrible for me ( I can't slack off at work at all ) and finally got the back cramps some reported. And for someone who worksout with over 400 in the DL for 10-12 reps on a weekly basis and is used to a sore lower back, my lower back cramping was close to crippling while on MT1, no ****. I also had a constant, minor but irritating headache 24/7 while on it.

I followed those first two weeks with liquid clomid and was due to start the second run with MT1 today , but won't touch this **** again ! I had great results with T-1 Pro and that's what I'm sticking with ; good gains and zero negative side effects, not even the minor rash that some reported.

This isn't a MT1 bash , just stating that pjam76 isn't the only one that had less than exciting results with MT1.
  11. New Member

maybe its just me but i really believe the backpain i had was kidney since it wasn't dead center where most of my muscles are but offset to the side a bit. i also believe thats why drinking lots of water got rid of it, and i mean lots. i think ti flushed out my kidney. i still will take m1t but i honestly think it was my kidney hurting...just my .02
  12. New Member

Finally, somebody with the same results as me, LOL.

While I'm sure many people have had great results with M1t, only 2 of us haven't.

That's my problem with most of these bullentin boards, not just this one, but many where, EVERYBODY claims I GAINED TEN POUNDS in TWO WEEKS on SO and SO and blah blah.

I'd rather read a message where 50 people replied. Maybe 40 have seen success and only 10 haven't.

It's hard to research products when most of the people who post either are with that specific company or are almost sleeping with that company. It's tried and true over and over again.

Like anything I research, whether it's a car, a house, a computer, a game, a band or musician, supplements and so on, If i see that 80 people have used this or seen this and NOT ONE has a bad thing to say about it, i tend to not belive what they say.

Because in life and reality, not every single person will see results or like something. It's like reading club and bar reviews.

If there are 20 reviews and every single person LOVES the place, i usually won't even go because most of the people who reviewed it work for the place, or are friends with the owners.

Same goes if there are 20 Reviews and everything is bad. Usually that means some opposing club or bar started the review.

When I see 20 people review something and 15 say it's good and only 5 say it's bad, then I'll give it a chance. And so on.

Like life, when 50 people agree on something, usually that means either, they are kissing the other persons behind, or it's the same few people posting over and over. Because as we all know, get a bunch of people in a room and most people can't even agree on who is the best baskeball player, bodybuilder, football player, etc. It's called being realistic when i research. People might agree, but not every single person will. That's just reality.
  13. New Member

Pjam76 ;

I can assure you I'm not one that follows the crowd.

I rarely used supplements and considered most total bull****. Every once in a while though, I'd let my guard down and be suckered into the newest item. And usually I felt like an idiot falling for it shortly after I began using the stuff - with zero results.

Early last summer I saw the transdermal thing being discussed and decided to try Super One. Read the reviews and the figured I'd give it a try.

Results : I saw difference in my appearence but it could have come from anything it was so minor. But there was a couple of pound increase in BW that I couldn't contribute to eating as I was eating very lean which I do in the summer and my body fat was down. Though I didn't see the 40lbs a month gains some reported ( yeah, right ! ) there was that four or five pound body weight increase so I attributed it to my scale being off. But it had me curious that something might have happened becsuse of the Super One.

I don't know what made me decide on trying T-1 Pro probably because of the strength ( 10 grams of test in the 8 oz size ). So I started that and in about a week started seeing a physical difference but what was so convincing to me was the comments from everyone. These were people who always see me and just kept asking what the hell I was doing that I looked bigger than ever. I checked my weight and sure enough I was up in weight again - and was shocked as it was the firtst time I was at 190 without being soft.

So, after being off of that I decided to try the M-1T. What a difference.

Though I was expecting some sides from the transdermal ( a rash at least ) I got nothing at all - not even the lethargy that alot of people claimed was bad. With the M-1T I felt like **** from day one ; a headache 24/7 , terrible lethargy to where I turned into a big, lazy bastard and the the low back pains that one day nearly crippled me on an installation at work. My job is very physical and despite being tired or sore from workouts , that never got in the way of doing whatever I had to do. The low back problems I experianced in the second week of the M-1T wiped me out , no ****. Beside that, the libido ceased to exist. Though I'm alot older than most of you guys, this hasn't been a problem with me till the M-1T and at a bad time since I just started seeing someone recently. Christ , how embarrassing it would be for something not to be working when you need it to, LOL.

None of these problems were associated with the T-1 Pro useage. I was to start my second run with the M1T after my two weeks with liquid clomid, but **** that ****.

I just started another run with the T-1 Pro and just had two more bottles delivered today. They discontinued the 8 oz bottles for whatever reason just hope they didn't change whatever was inside.

If you haven't tried this stuff , maybe you'll see something for it as I did. I can't believe I'm endorsing a BB supplement as I always thought they all were a crock of **** before T-1Pro.

Obviously M-1T works for a lot of guys ere but for me it was awlful. Actually, today is the first time I felt good again since I tried the stuff ... it's definately not for me.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

pjam76, I'm with you. I've been using 20 mg for the first week and 30 mg for the past 1.5 weeks. So far I haven't noticed anything.

I know when I took Molecular's 1-test ethergels it was 3 weeks before I noticed anything. I hoping this is the case with the M-1test. I'm trying it for 4 weeks.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  15. New Member

What you guys say you haven't noticed anything, how little difference are you seeing? Small change in appetite? Very little pump? Higher heart rate, temperature. More intensity? Less soreness? I can believe you are seeing nothing, but I guess it's a matter of definition.
  16. New Member

Originally posted by sifu
    Am I the only one who is not getting basically any sides at all?
    Tomorrow begins day seven @ 50 mg/day.

I feel great other than lethargic as hell all day.

What causes this?

All potent androgens stimulate the CNS.

Why is this different?

Is it causing insulin resistance?

How many feel it is drastically raising IGF1 levels systemically and/or locally?

Clarity
  17. New Member

Originally posted by Clarityandfocus

Tomorrow begins day seven @ 50 mg/day.

I feel great other than lethargic as hell all day.

What causes this?

All potent androgens stimulate the CNS.

Why is this different?

Is it causing insulin resistance?

How many feel it is drastically raising IGF1 levels systemically and/or locally?

Clarity
    You're using 50mg ed!?1?! Be careful man.
  18. New Member

Oh yeah...

Instynct knows his ****. I view him as a mentor to me. He uses it and persuaded me to try it. Yes, I know he sells it, but he is not that way. He has integrity. He would not have suggested I use it if he did not know it works.

When I first took methandrostenolone I thought it was fake also. I did not feel anything at 50 mg/day for almost two weeks. Then, all of a sudden it hit me like a bomb. Whew, I had to slam on the brakes. I thought I was going to explode. My blood pressure soared and I got headaches. I backpeddaled off to 25 mgs/day real quick, as I was on test/deca/eq as well.

Maybe it will be the same with Methyl 1Test?

My instincts tell me to stick with it and be patient (pardon the pun).

Clarity
  19. New Member

Originally posted by z0rr0

You're using 50mg ed!?1?! Be careful man.
    You guys have me worried.

Seriously...

Clarity
  20. Brewing Anabolic Minds

There are feedback reports from 250 pounders on 20 mg ED with excellent gains...and they are experienced gear users. IMO, 50 mg ED is WAY too much.

...but then again there are reports of bros usng 60 mg ED to great success and very few sides.

Chemo
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Originally posted by bigbadboss101
    What you guys say you haven't noticed anything, how little difference are you seeing? Small change in appetite? Very little pump? Higher heart rate, temperature. More intensity? Less soreness? I can believe you are seeing nothing, but I guess it's a matter of definition.

I'd say my appetite had barely been altered. I'm having the lower back pain but with enough water it goes away later in the day. When I did my first 1-test ethergel cycle I was letharic as hell. Nothing like that yet on the Meythl-1test.

I was really looking for strength increases, nothing of the sort yet. I think I might of gained a pound or 2 of body weight but that's about it. Also, I don't appear to be any leaner then I was before taking it.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  22. Advanced Member

50 mgs a day? Are you nuts? I ran 40 ed for 2 weeks after running 20 ed for 2 and I thought I was insane for going though what I was. Be prepared to have piss so brown youll think your pissing maple syrup. And the back pains (which are more like side pains) are extreme enough to not be able to fall asleep with. I was doing something even worse by taking advil pracitly allday long for the last 2 weeks to deal with it. It wasnt worth the extra 4 lbs that was gained those last two weeks. I went from gaining about 9 lbs the first two to 4 lbs more the last two and I doubled the dose and quadrupled the sides. NOT WORTH IT!
    Take into account im about 245lb and pretty experienced in this game. I would not recommend it to anybody. Anyone saying they experienced no sides at 50 or 60mg ed are either lieing, play tough guy, or want somebody buried next to them.

My recommendation only! Its your body, do with it as you please. Just dont cry about it afterwards. I would have never said anything about that cycle since I did it to myself knowing the consequences but I feel that everyone should be given fair warning and experiences might just help your decision making process.

Whatever you choose, good luck.

db

PS. I lost that last 4 lbs PC, even running letro and nolva.
  23. New Member

"What you guys say you haven't noticed anything, how little difference are you seeing? Small change in appetite? Very little pump? Higher heart rate, temperature. More intensity? Less soreness? I can believe you are seeing nothing, but I guess it's a matter of definition"

I've been taking about 40mg m1t per day now and cut out the 4ad altogehter.

Being I'm almost done my 6 week cycle, i can tell you, it really didnt do anything for me.

I was extremely lethargic. Tired all the time, even when i split 20mg in the morning and then 20mg later.

Now, i just take 40mg right after I work out.

I feel like my head is foggy all day and I can't really think straight. Like i'm constantly in a daze. I wouldn't say my appetite has changed, but I do seem to get full more quicker then I'm used to.

As for the working out, except for always being tired, its done relatively nothing.. NO pump, no intensity, no strength increases, and I started out at arond 210 pounds and I'm at 211 pounds right now, almost six weeks later.
  24. Banned

What is your diet? Training regiment. I have a hard time believing that you did everything the way that you are supposed to, and it did nothing.
  25. Doctor Science

Originally posted by sifu
    What is your diet? Training regiment. I have a hard time believing that you did everything the way that you are supposed to, and it did nothing.
    so far my experience on it isnt yeilding all that good of results either.. im getting 1000 calories over maintenance and prolly 1300 over maintenance on non workout days and its working nice but no better than say the t1 pro i took before.. ill let you know how it looks going into the 4 week range though
  26. New Member

db682 since yours were side pains like mine do you really think its muscle related or kidney? lots of water made mine go away, wouldn't be a flushed out kidney? i don'tsee how people think this isn't kidney related...i'm still going to take m1t, but drink a lot. i just really think its kidney, yet everyone says back muscles? just wondered what you thought since you said its offset like i also had. many say water helps it also which i would think would be kidney related not muscle?
  27. New Member

Oh i'm not looking for gains like some people have claimed. "10 pounds in week one."

I mean maybe that's true, but i don't believe it.

But the problem for me anymore is, I tried it expecting to see some gains, maybe 5 pounds during the cycle, and there hasn't been any.

My diet is good, my training is good, I know what usually works for me and what doesnt', just anymore, I think i will be staying away from supplements besides protein and creatine, because to me, even if i did gain that 5 pounds in six weeks, was it really worth $80? I don't think so, I can gain 10 pounds in say a few months, then go cut out 5 pounds and I'll be more ripped.

Anymore, most supplements, even though some might work and some might work better then others, to me, its just not worth the money anymore.

In the next year or so I'm looking to go from 210 up to 250 and then cut down till around 225-230. ANd I really am planning to stay around that weight. I know i can do it with normal food and hard lifting, but with these test products and ad products, it's a crapshoot. Some might work, some might not, some might work better then others. And even when buying the same kind, it's not always the same thing.

SO for now, supplements are just a waste of money to me. NOt saying they don't work, but I dont need to gain tons of pounds quick and I dont need to lose tons of pounds quick. If it takes me 5 years to get around 235 and looked ripped, I'd be happy. It's a lifetime thing to me, not a few months to look great and then lose half of it. I've seen too many people lift, then take stuff, legal or illegal, get so ripped and huge, and then they quit or stop and either lose most of their ripped look or just get fat. Most people going for quick fixes, usually aren't going to be working out in 4-5 years anyway.
  28. New Member

OK, just some feed back for everyone. I stated taking M1T at 20mgs daily. Had to back down to 10 daily spilt through out the day. Went from 283 to 292 in 6 days. My strength has gone up greatly in that amount of time. I also respond very well to things so I don't expect to hear this kind of feed back from everyone. Sides were too much at 20 mgs for me. I'm not sure if I will make any gains at the 10mg dose and if I don't then I will stop taking it as 20mgs is too much for me. I would consider myself at the advanced level and I just want to say that everyone should be extremely careful with this stuff. It definatley is wicked and should be treated with respect. Not to be misused.
  29. New Member

I'm hoping at 10 mgs I can still make gains although I still have a slight headache. Since you are still getting good gains at 5 I might still do that, so this is good news.
  30. New Member

"""Am I the only one who is not getting basically any sides at all?"""

-I don't have any sides and went from 155 to 170 in 10 days( i'm on 4ad also, so some of it is water)
  31. Doctor Science

Originally posted by corteztk1982
    """Am I the only one who is not getting basically any sides at all?"""

-I don't have any sides and went from 155 to 170 in 10 days( i'm on 4ad also, so some of it is water)
    ;

honestly what im beginning to think and i guess this is obvious is that if your not getting the sides your probobly not responding well to it.. cause i dont see any of the sides except for a lil back pain when i was working back and thats it.. im not seeing the gains others are seeing either

and cortez i took 4-ad (higher dosage) with m-1-t and most of my gains were water..
  32. New Member

It great alot of you guys are doing well with it and not having to deal with the side effects. I'm just now feeling good again after the two weeks I was on it. It's just not for everyone, obviously. The side effects I was getting effected my whole day and even if I gained from it, it wouldn't be worth it. Weight training always made be feel great and this stuff made me feel the opposite. I felt like I was fighting a hangover everyday of the week, mildly at 10mgs and worse at 20mgs

I'm back with the T1 Pro and like before, no sides at all. Using transdermals ( Super One and T1-Pro ) took me from 184 to 194 over the summer without a caloric increase so I'm back to that. I don't know how much more I can expect from it as I was very skeptical that it would work at all. I was very happy with a solid ten pounds over four months ( month on , month off ) though I know most of you wouldn't be.

Good luck to you all.
  33. New Member

Well guys, I've used it all and nothing has ever made me feel like this. I'm coming off at least for a while. Took 5 mg yesterday morning and didn't bother to take the other half last night. Head foggy, BP up. Oh well, kinda sucks.
  34. Board Supporter

How many people have tried taurine w/M1T? I use it regularly (started a few months ago on a clen cycle, and it's so cheap I just continued). I only had two minor cramps on 2 weeks of M1T, both in my neck muscles. No potassium aside from diet. Before I used taurine, I'd tried 1 AD, and was cramping all the time, especially in my back.

Taurine is dirt cheap, I think anyone on an M1T cycle should try it at 3-5 gm a day.
  35. New Member

i did 20mg and the only side affect was back/side pains till i drank more water and that went away. it made me take a nap or two a day was all. i too NOTHING ELSE. no hawthornberry or anything else. creatine, flax, m1t, creatine was it. i just didn't have that stuff at the time. this next cycle i have nac and hawthorn berry
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 7 of 10mg M1T and so far no sides that I can directly attribute to M1T. As of day 5, I was up 3lbs, strength up marginally, workout intesity up markedly.

I use 400 mg SAMe for liver, joint and mood support. Use Taurine and Glutamine, ON 100% Whey, ALCAR, vinpocetine, ALA, and multivit. Calories have been at or below maintenance due to unexpected work situations. Appetite has not been great at all.

I strongly suspect many of the sides have to do with BP. I have low BP and the M1T makes me feel energized. My lower back does ache but I honestly think its from doing construction work and not getting to the chiropractor.

Planning to take the cycle 7 more days will update.
  37. New Member

OMG MAN i have the same thing happening to me right now too! (read my thread in the misc. section)
  38. New Member

i did a 2 week cycle and gained 9 lbs. with no change in diet. got a lot bigger but not that much stronger. didn,t have any real sides at all , some aching joints was about all, stayed so pumped it was hard to do things like washing my hair, and shaving. went off for 2 weeks, then did a 1 wk cycle and put on about 7 lbs. seems most of my gains come in the first week with just small gains the second. im going to run a 1 on 1 off for a while and see what happens. im doing 20mg a day of m1t by itself.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

oddly, Since this 1 cycle with low back pain at 20 mg I have run 3 2 week on/off cycles in a row with pct 1 at 10 mg/day and 2 at 20 mg/day with 4-ad included of course and the back pain has not come back. Keep in mind I am also predisposed for back pain since I injured it in football some years ago (couldnt play all sr year). I have used both meso and gaspari.
  40. Banned

damn cortez i love seeing your posts man. anyway, pjam where did you get you m1t from?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ucp-1 and lower back pain
    By Bryan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 04:40 PM
  2. Methyl 1-Test and a Urinalysis??
    By wildman536 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 11:28 AM
  3. M1t and lower back pain PART 2!!!!!
    By thepizmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2003, 08:07 PM
  4. Methyl-1-test and cycle lengths
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 10:09 AM
  5. Methyl 1-Test and 4 OH T back to back?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 09:24 PM