Methyl V-Test, Anyone tried it?

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I came across "Methyl V-Test By Body Fortress" while checking prices on some hormonal supps. I have never heard of this product and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it. The only information I have been able to find is:

"A combo of three of the most powerful supplements on the market; Superdrol, Pheraplex and Tren along with DHB to increase longevity and bioavailability. Liver support is also added to the formula. Compare to Testanate 50 and SAVE!!
60cap bottle, servings size is 1 pill
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-supplementstane-3-one-17a-ol
19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
Phera Plex, Superdrol and Tren (PH).

Along with DHB (Bergamotten) which helps with asymilation of the PH making it more effective.
It also has a nice Liver Support combination. Very potent and effective product.

"That's 52.5 mg per cap,(Compared to only 50mg in Testanate 50) Tren 30 mg, Sd 10 mg and PP 12.5. There is a substantial Liver Support 300mg and Bergamottin (DHB) 25 mgs. Feed back on it has been off the hook with no bad side effects. Recommendation is to take for a month and then get on a good PCT. Haven't heard of anyone gaining less than 10lbs." "

Im no chemist, but is this safe? If I did try this, what sort of PCT should I run after? Any information would be helpful. I tried searching the forum, but the search engine didn't like me/

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Hey dude you may put this in the steroid forum i think you'll get a better response. I'd help but i dont know s!!t in the hormone dept.lol

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
yes, this thread needs to be shifted however my advice is to stay away from this product regardless

supredrol and phera aren't a good mix, liver damage is one good reason.

also you need to give out your details like age, time training etc so members could offer better alternatives.

cheers and good luck

brahmabull

Awards
Body Fortress is a supplement brand distributed by Wal-mart. You must mean Muscle Fortress. It's some badass stuff, man. All I gotta say is have tons of cycle support on hand and pulse this stuff cause it really takes a beating on your body on cycle but, you'll get a ton of size and strength.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Body Fortress is a supplement brand distributed by Wal-mart. You must mean Muscle Fortress. It's some badass stuff, man. All I gotta say is have tons of cycle support on hand and pulse this stuff cause it really takes a beating on your body on cycle but, you'll get a ton of size and strength.
i would hope so with 30mg of 19-nor, 10mg of SD, and 12.5 of PP. If there was no mass or strength gains something would be wrong. Most suggest avoiding these combinations pro hormones.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
For an experienced user of said compounds:

I say split the cap up.

Shouldn't be too bad.

Total of 10mg SD, 12.5mg PP and 30mg Tren ED? Some guys running 20,30,40mg of SD......Whats the diff?

I dont think just anyone should run this, but those listed dosages aren't too bad.

Just my 2 cents.

It is a SERIOUS STACK COMPOUND and nothing to be taken lightly thats for sure.

Have some clomid, possibly some Ldex(with it) on hand for pct.