HCG dosage

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%

HCG dosage

Hello all,
    Sorry for the dull thread but can someone guide me in the right direction for some info about Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG).
    I would like to know..
    how much to take?(i think 250-500IU's a week)
    When in the cycle to start this? (i think week 4 of a 12-14weeker)
    What is 500IU's measure in mg's, meaning how do i know how much to inject and what type of needle to use?

I'm sure all of these questions have been answered before but whenever i search for "hcg dosage" I just get 250 pages of results for dosage because hcg is a string with only 3 characters.

Any advise or guidance would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you have a 5000IU vial, add 5ml Bac. water. Then on a 1cc slin pin, each tic is 20iu's. Fill the pin to just between the 2 and the 3 mark. Thats 250iu's. Do that twice a week. Thats the normal protocol for maintaining testicle size and function while on cycle.
    Last edited by RedwolfWV; 08-17-2008 at 04:30 PM. Reason: 5 tics to a number. Each tic is 20iu not 10iu
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    If you have a 5000IU vial, add 5ml Bac. water. Then on a 1cc slin pin, each tic is 20iu's. Fill the pin to just between the 2 and the 3 mark. Thats 250iu's. Do that twice a week. Thats the normal protocol for maintaining testicle size and function while on cycle.

So this is for a 29g icc pin right? Does it matter where i administer the shot?
    Also, I'm not sure if and how much bac water comes with the vial of hcg. I've never taken it before and it hasn't arrived yet.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.51%

29 gauge is just the width of the needle, but yes. Usually, the Bac. water does not come with the HCG. Your supplier may be different. I've heard both Sub Q and IM shots are effective. I'd go SubQ.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    29 gauge is just the width of the needle, but yes. Usually, the Bac. water does not come with the HCG. Your supplier may be different. I've heard both Sub Q and IM shots are effective. I'd go SubQ.

Ok Redwolf,
    Its come time for me to use hcg and i'm clueless as to how to extract only the amount i need and not waste any. I have 5000IU amps and plan on doing 250IU's twice a week. IT came with NaCl and i have 29gauge 1/2" 1/2 cc pinz. Can you break it down for me what i need to do to make this work. Thanks agian for your advise.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.78%

everithing a guy need to know considering hcg:
    HCG usage- on cycle, on pct or...never?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%

Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    everithing a guy need to know considering hcg:
    HCG usage- on cycle, on pct or...never?
    yes ive read through that a number of times but i haven't been able to have all my do dosage questions answered.. see above quesyion
  8. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

MIXING HCG
    Break open both amps. Then with a 25g pin, draw up the 1ml of 'solvent' (which is bacteriostatic water) and inject into the amp with powder. It will mix to a clear solution. Draw this solution up with the same 25g pin and inject into a sterile vial. Be sure to wipe the top of the sterile vial with an alcohol pad first.

Now draw 4 ml of bacteriostatic water (again wiping the top of the bacteriostatic water vial with a alcohol pad before drawing) and inject into the sterile vial. You will now have a 1ml = 1000iu solution. Use slin pins and inject sub-q. With this concentration, 25 on the slin pin equals 250iu's, 50 equals 500iu's etc.
    Refrigerate the vial and use as needed. It will last reconsituted for 60 days.
    Note: Injected subcutaneous at the navel
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.02%

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    MIXING HCG
    Break open both amps. Then with a 25g pin, draw up the 1ml of 'solvent' (which is bacteriostatic water) and inject into the amp with powder. It will mix to a clear solution. Draw this solution up with the same 25g pin and inject into a sterile vial. Be sure to wipe the top of the sterile vial with an alcohol pad first.

Now draw 4 ml of bacteriostatic water (again wiping the top of the bacteriostatic water vial with a alcohol pad before drawing) and inject into the sterile vial. You will now have a 1ml = 1000iu solution. Use slin pins and inject sub-q. With this concentration, 25 on the slin pin equals 250iu's, 50 equals 500iu's etc.
    Refrigerate the vial and use as needed. It will last reconsituted for 60 days.
    Note: Injected subcutaneous at the navel

thanks bro, reps to you.
    quick question.. i only got an amp of solvent with my hcg.. do i now have to obtain bacteriostatic water from elsewhere?

also, when u say slin pin are you referring to a 1cc pin or my 1/2 cc pin.

thanks
  10. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.21%

Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf View Post
    thanks bro, reps to you.
    quick question.. i only got an amp of solvent with my hcg.. do i now have to obtain bacteriostatic water from elsewhere?

also, when u say slin pin are you referring to a 1cc pin or my 1/2 cc pin.

thanks
    Yes, you have to get the bac water. I'm not sure if any of the sponsors at AM carry it or not, but you can get it legally. Also, slin pin refers to insulin pin. It is made for small doses. It is a 29g pin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:48 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:30 AM
  3. SAMe dosage?
    By deadikated in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:28 AM
  4. t-bol dosage ?
    By lionman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1