Ergopharm's New 1-AD, 2 weeks in...

WilliamJ

WilliamJ

Awards
I am finishing up my 2nd week. Have been following the recommended dosing strategies to the tee. 300mg the first week spread evenly w/meals t/out the day. 600mg the 2nd week taken twice a day (a.m./p.m.). Question is, I can't find anyone who will give me some quality advice on how my nutrition should be while on cycle and then off. I'm doing the 11-oxo bridge followed by 6-oxo pct. I've been eating maintenance, 2800 cals, 250p/200c/100f for the first two weeks and gained 8 lbs. BF has stayed at 12% during the 8lb gain and I'm filling out nicely. Their customer service/tech line said "high protein/low carb" and I was like gee, thanks. Anyone have better success than what I'm already doing or should I stand pat and continue with the maintenance? I have a new plan I can impliment in the 3rd week that's 500 above maintenance and one that's 1000 that wouldn't be difficult at all to follow. Eating clean, whole foods with shakes in between.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
you posted this in the wrong forum. try the supplement or steroid forum

in the meantime, you should progressively up your calorie intake as you notice gains slowing. if you put on 8 lbs, then you need calories to not only sustain that extra lbs but also to continue to grow.
make sure you continue to eat the same during PCT so you hold on to your gains.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im sure a mod will move it for you..... btw I cant even find ergos' 1-AD at the two main sites stores??? :think:

Is this a tester runor did you purchase this? sorry been outta the loop since this was just mentioned at the arnold... didnt know if it would be released by now or not?s

WilliamJ

WilliamJ

Awards
I bought it right off the Ergopharm's website. $333 for what they call their "Advanced Stack". You get 1-AD, 11-oxo, 6-oxo extreme, & 6-oxo. Kind of pricey but I don't mind. Ergo and Patrick Arnold do not put out bunk products.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Hey poopy Ergo's new 1AD has been released but to the best of my knowledge only through Ergo's website for a pretty hefty price. There are really no logs on it around AM and this is pretty much the first feedback I have even seen on it.

WilliamJ

WilliamJ

Awards
If I would have known about forums and keeping logs, etc. I would have done one. I just discovered this site while googling for info on 1-AD. It took me well over 2 hours to figure out how to set up a profile and start a post. Not computer savvy at all...........any help would help!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Haha well thanks for posting your results bro, it's nice to know that the new 1AD is working for you!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey poopy Ergo's new 1AD has been released but to the best of my knowledge only through Ergo's website for a pretty hefty price. There are really no logs on it around AM and this is pretty much the first feedback I have even seen on it.
alright....

It figures PA wouldnt put this mainstream, smart legally and business wise as he can just charge MSRP and rake in al the profit himself. I just cant wait to see if it IS as good as the OG.

WilliamJ

WilliamJ

Awards
No problem. I feel like an idiot, I've got two threads going and I keep checking back and forth to see if anyone's replied. Is their an easier way of navigating around this place? I am so lost......but happy people are responding. Botch's advice on my other post was great. Going to bump up the cals and see what happens.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
alright....

It figures PA wouldnt put this mainstream, smart legally and business wise as he can just charge MSRP and rake in al the profit himself. I just cant wait to see if it IS as good as the OG.
If I remember correctly he's going to sell it at online retailers in the fall sometime. He just has a limited supply right now due to the olympics.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
alright....

I am a friend of Pats...thats not what is happening....due to the Olympics, raw materials are extremely scarce, and in order to launch he had to do a limited run that only had Ergo selling....Once they are able to ramp production up, they will and you'll see it carried by other people.

holy

WilliamJ

WilliamJ

Awards
Hey holy.....
Since you work for PA maybe you can help me and answer some questions?
I stuck to the dosing strategies set forth by Ergo for the 1st and 2nd weeks, but then bumped up to 800mg/day (split into two 400mg doses) and bought another bottle to run the 4th week at 900mg. Should I split that up into 3, 300mg doses?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
alright....

still wondreing how ERGO'S product differs from
AMS product the same or not ?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Hey holy.....
Since you work for PA
I know you corrected yourself in the next post, but just so the record reflects correctly, I DO NOT work for Pat...we are friends, and I have learned a great deal from him, but I dont work for him...

To be honest, Im not sure of the half life.....its always good to keep blood levels constant, so I think thats probably the best route..

holy

WilliamJ

WilliamJ

Awards
Thanks holy, sorry bout my post error. Will use your advice and spread out the dose.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know you corrected yourself in the next post, but just so the record reflects correctly, I DO NOT work for Pat...we are friends, and I have learned a great deal from him, but I dont work for him...

To be honest, Im not sure of the half life.....its always good to keep blood levels constant, so I think thats probably the best route..

holy

I wholly agree :D

spread that puppy out and give us some feedback... but damn you must have some deep pockets for that entire bottle ina week.....

as for it being different from AMS 1-AD I dont see in which way it differs other then the name that pat gave his... basically both are two steps to the target compound 1-test and both have the same intermediate conversions so how the initial compound could be anything but the same I dont know...... but I am not a chemist and will leave myself open to an explination if there is on to be had.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wholly agree :D

spread that puppy out and give us some feedback... but damn you must have some deep pockets for that entire bottle ina week.....

as for it being different from AMS 1-AD I dont see in which way it differs other then the name that pat gave his... basically both are two steps to the target compound 1-test and both have the same intermediate conversions so how the initial compound could be anything but the same I dont know...... but I am not a chemist and will leave myself open to an explination if there is on to be had.

There is no difference bro.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so how many mg per cap in Ergos since the dont say it anywhere on their site?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am a friend of Pats...thats not what is happening....due to the Olympics, raw materials are extremely scarce, and in order to launch he had to do a limited run that only had Ergo selling....Once they are able to ramp production up, they will and you'll see it carried by other people.

holy
:rolleyes: I would say it still works out quite nicely though eh, still getting that MSRP bling :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So is it as good, better or worse than the original product?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: I would say it still works out quite nicely though eh, still getting that MSRP bling :thumbsup:

Well, based on economics, I dont think it matters...If hes only able to secure enough raws to make 200 bottles lets say, and sells them at 80 per, thats 16000 bones....if he had the ability to ramp up production to 400 bottles but let a distributor like Europa carry them at 40 per, he would still make the same $$.

holy