1st H- drol stack...what do you guys think please?much appreciated

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
Hi guys-

i know you've all heard this a million and one times but i just wanted to know your opinion of my stack-

Cycle-

Competitive Edge H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle (cycle support- milk thistle, etc...)
Hawthron berries (1000mg per day)
CLA

Post cycle-

Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT
Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX Maximum Strength
Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme (15 days in)
Hawthorn berries
Liver d- tox
ZMA
Multi- Vits

SERM?? (clomid is a maybe..)

with the h-drol im sorted for 50mg a day. but when i do 75mg, when is the best time to do the extra 25 mg?

thanks guys

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys-

i know you've all heard this a million and one times but i just wanted to know your opinion of my stack-

Cycle-

CLA

Post cycle-

Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX Maximum Strength (post cycle or during cycle???)
Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme
Hawthorn berries
Liver d- tox
ZMA
Multi- Vits

with the h-drol im sorted for 50mg a day. but when i do 75mg, when is the best time to do the extra 25 mg?

thanks guys

Cycle look fine. Pct do Mass fx in pct. Run Lean Xtreme on day 15 of pct. Do not believe you need Hawthorne berry in pct but it will not hurt. I thought you were going to hold off for a while?

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
yeah mate- ive got the stuff while ive got the cash!but i am holding off for a while!
thanks

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
wow who told you that? No, a SERM as in Nolva, torm,clomid etc. Check out the stickies in the PCT forum. I think you'l find PCT a lot more confusing then the cycle itself. Id spend a while in there reading around and you will see what i mean. and slap the guy that told you lean extreme was a SERM.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
wow who told you that? No, a SERM as in Nolva, torm,clomid etc. Check out the stickies in the PCT forum. I think you'l find PCT a lot more confusing then the cycle itself. Id spend a while in there reading around and you will see what i mean. and slap the guy that told you lean extreme was a SERM.
thanks bro- im on the case, how many mg's of Clomid would i need a day? is this the best to get
thanks

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i dont know much about Clomid. IVe used Nolva and toremifene with success before. Honestly, spend a while researching the PCT forum. ITs better to understand why you are taking certain things in PCT instead of someone just telling you to take it as you'l discover people have conflicting views about what should be included.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
SERM for hdrol? IMO not necessary at all. Its very mild and whatever bloodwork I have seen from hdrol (even higher dosed than this cycle), there is very little shutdown.
From personal experience a SERM is a neccessity for a HD cycle. Shutdown? yeah you bet.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Dosing? Cycle length? Did you have pre/post cycle bloodwork?
6 weeks of epi - 30 first week, the rest 40mg. This obviously contributed to the shutdown but lets face it, epi is another compound people quite opften run OTC PCT protocols.

4 weeks of HD @ 50mg. Think the last week was 75mg. IT all went wrong when HD came into the mix. Joint issues, libido, shrinkage etc. Wont touch it again. Did not get bloodwork.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys-

Cycle-

CLA

Post cycle-

Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX Maximum Strength
Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme (15 days in)
Hawthorn berries
Liver d- tox
ZMA
Multi- Vits

thanks guys
cycle looks good bro .. only thing i suggest is to preload (1-2 weeks on hawthorne berries) also include multi vits during ya cycle.

good luck

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
6 weeks of epi - 30 first week, the rest 40mg. This obviously contributed to the shutdown but lets face it, epi is another compound people quite opften run OTC PCT protocols.

4 weeks of HD @ 50mg. Think the last week was 75mg. IT all went wrong when HD came into the mix. Joint issues, libido, shrinkage etc. Wont touch it again. Did not get bloodwork.

So to understand what you wrote, you did a 10 week cycle? Or were those two seperate cycles at different times?

Just trying to understand...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
So to understand what you wrote, you did a 10 week cycle? Or were those two seperate cycles at different times?

Just trying to understand...
i knew i should have made that clearer:think:

6 weeks of Epi. HD came into the mix week 3 - 6.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
i knew i should have made that clearer:think:

6 weeks of Epi. HD came into the mix week 3 - 6.
Well IMO a 6 week cycle using epi and halo shutdown is inevitable. Also the dry joints is probably because both epi and halo are dry compounds. With a cycle like this you cant really say it was the halo, as oppose to a mixture of both.:thumbsup:

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Hi guys,
Not trying to hijack this thread, but I just ordered a bottle of h-drol. I plan on doing 50/50/50/50. My first cycle too.
I am 45 yrs. old, been training for 6 months and gains have slowed at this point. I can probably get Tamoxifen over the counter here in Costa Rica, as you really don't need a prescription for anything. I read in another thread that nolva at 10/10/10/10 would probably be enough for PCT as h-drol is pretty mild. What do you think? I was also going to do ALA, NAC and Super Cortisol Support with Relora by NOW during PCT.
One final question, there seems to be some common knowledge that once you do a cycle, you can't make gains naturally anymore. Is this true?
Thanks.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
cycle looks good bro .. only thing i suggest is to preload (1-2 weeks on hawthorne berries) also include multi vits during ya cycle.

good luck
thanks mate-

ten- four the berries, i will be doing that for sure and i will use mulit vits through the cycle. i am also looking at SERM, but always here mixed thoughts on it. i think the aussie lad is right and its better to be safe.

thanks

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Well IMO a 6 week cycle using epi and halo shutdown is inevitable. Also the dry joints is probably because both epi and halo are dry compounds. With a cycle like this you cant really say it was the halo, as oppose to a mixture of both.:thumbsup:
Of course. What i do know is things were going great in those first two weeks, no joint issues, horny as a dog, and by the 4th week it was rather the opposite on both accounts. Basically a SERM should be on hand at all times. If the OP doesnt feel shut down then he doesnt have to use it but a SERm is needed for any gyno,shutdown etc.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
Of course. What i do know is things were going great in those first two weeks, no joint issues, horny as a dog, and by the 4th week it was rather the opposite on both accounts. Basically a SERM should be on hand at all times. If the OP doesnt feel shut down then he doesnt have to use it but a SERm is needed for any gyno,shutdown etc.
how would you rate epi mate?
you take it oral?

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
ha!sorry that did sound a bit fruity!
thanks for the advice mate

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
ive just read that clomid damages vision in some cases. anyone else know of this?

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
fried cheese- looks like were on the same track- good luck mate- let me know how it goes

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
I just read where 10mg. per WEEK of nolva is enough to keep the estrogen from binding to breast tissue in women. The half life of this stuff is 5-7 days. So I am going to do 10mg. on each Monday for 4 weeks. It won't help restore test or HDL/LDL, but it will keep the titties away. (mine, at least)

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
I just read where 10mg. per WEEK of nolva is enough to keep the estrogen from binding to breast tissue in women. The half life of this stuff is 5-7 days. So I am going to do 10mg. on each Monday for 4 weeks. It won't help restore test or HDL/LDL, but it will keep the titties away. (mine, at least)
good plan, im gona do the research now :)

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
anything wrong with running it at-

50/75/75/100/100

for my 1st cycle?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

50/75/75/100/100

for my 1st cycle?
Well being your first cycle i dont see why you should go those doses. Remember the original cycles were 4 weeks @ 50mg per day and guys were still getting 10lbs out of it.

Id go 50,50,75,75,75 or something like that. Maybe 100 in the last week if everything is on track. A lot of people say HD is underdosed when actually they are just listening to the rumours spread around the boards. They dont know this from personal experience which IMO is a lot more important.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
Well being your first cycle i dont see why you should go those doses. Remember the original cycles were 4 weeks @ 50mg per day and guys were still getting 10lbs out of it.

Id go 50,50,75,75,75 or something like that. Maybe 100 in the last week if everything is on track. A lot of people say HD is underdosed when actually they are just listening to the rumours spread around the boards. They dont know this from personal experience which IMO is a lot more important.
yeah , il prob run the 100mg in the 5th week depending on how im goin!btw- thanks for the help ive had from you aussie!

fausty

Awards
Could you point us in the right direction for this info please mate? Sounds promising. Thanks :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

50/75/75/100/100

for my 1st cycle?
for your 1st ph cycle or 1st run at hdrol ?
i do would the 100 just on the last week .. just incase if the sides increases or not

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
Sure. It would be great if you guys could take a look at this, as it's possible that I don't understand it. I am thinking that as 1mg per day of tamoxifen was enough to shut down the breast cancer, that estrogen must have been prevented from binding:

http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/full/10/7/2336

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12783932

Although maybe this one points to 5mg per day?
Randomized dose-ranging trial of tamoxifen at low doses in hormone replacement therapy users.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12783932

Again, not sure, but maybe some of you guys who understand this stuff would give an opinion?

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
for your 1st ph cycle or 1st run at hdrol ?
i do would the 100 just on the last week .. just incase if the sides increases or not
its my 1st crack at hdrol so your prob right- il only run the 100 in the last week!thanks mate

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its my 1st crack at hdrol so your prob right- il only run the 100 in the last week!thanks mate
ohh .. well hdrol is pretty safe compare to other ph's .. but yeah ..better to be safe then to be sorry :)

np

good luck on ya cycle

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
do i need nolvadex?
also, is it ok if i was only on liver d- tox a week before my cycle?

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
i just orderd 30 x 20mg nolva pills for £30 (inc p and p)

i will prob do 20/20/10/10 (4 weeks)

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
A lot of guys suggest that you just keep the Nolva standing by in case it is needed. Maybe someone could explain how to know that you need to start it. It seems to me that nolva would continue to antagonize your liver after a cycle, so if you don't need it, why add the additional stress?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do i need nolvadex?
also, is it ok if i was only on liver d- tox a week before my cycle?
having a nolva is always a good idea .. u never know how your body will react .. you prolly wont need it, but its still a good idea to have it just in case

a week before liver d-tox ? that isnt necessary, only thing you need to preload before starting a PH cycle is hawthorn berries .. liver care supplements can be added when you start a cycle .. yah u can run in a week prior to your cycle ..but not necessary ..i always suggest to load up on hawthorne berries a week or 2 ago.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
having a nolva is always a good idea .. u never know how your body will react .. you prolly wont need it, but its still a good idea to have it just in case

a week before liver d-tox ? that isnt necessary, only thing you need to preload before starting a PH cycle is hawthorn berries .. liver care supplements can be added when you start a cycle .. yah u can run in a week prior to your cycle ..but not necessary ..i always suggest to load up on hawthorne berries a week or 2 ago.
thanks mate. how do you know if you need it?as the half life is 5-7 days, would taking 20mg/day for 3 days a week be ok?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks mate. how do you know if you need it?as the half life is 5-7 days, would taking 20mg/day for 3 days a week be ok?
mainly people take it when gyno occurs
but i dont know too much for using a serm ..so i dont want to give you any wrong advice .. try asking that in PCT forum .. thats what i usually do.

good luck