PH's Now i Believe...

mdtech123

Awards
Just finished up my first Real PH cycle and am very impressed. I did a 6 week bridge Trenx/Epidrol. Not much in weight gain maybe 3-4 lbs but the recomp effect was amazing, almost like past injectable tren cycles. My strength is through the roof and i lost about 10% bf. I literally replaced fat lb for lb with lean muscle. I'm more then happy to answer any questions, as i did not have time to do a formal log.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Just finished up my first Real PH cycle and am very impressed. I did a 6 week bridge Trenx/Epidrol. Not much in weight gain maybe 3-4 lbs but the recomp effect was amazing, almost like past injectable tren cycles. My strength is through the roof and i lost about 10% bf. I literally replaced fat lb for lb with lean muscle. I'm more then happy to answer any questions, as i did not have time to do a formal log.
You lost 10% BF in 6 weeks?!?! What is your BF% now and how many cals were you eating?

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
You lost 10% BF in 6 weeks?!?! What is your BF% now and how many cals were you eating?
Im assuming he means he lost 10% of his body fat, not that his body fat dropped 10 percentage points. That i wouldnt believe.

mdtech123

Awards
As i said this was my first Ph cycle.
As for my bf % its really hard to say but i lost about 6 lbs of fat and put on about 8lbs of lean muscle, I keep my cals at about 2500. Really i've never seen this kind of transformation before in such a short period of time, i mean ive blown up on gear and gained 18lbs in 12 weeks but alot was water.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
losing 10% total bf in 6 weeks is plausable, nice results bro.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
losing 10% total bf in 6 weeks is plausable, nice results bro.
if you start off fat

if you have that much bodyfat to lose, i wouldn't waste a cycle on it. Losing fat when your BF% is that high is easy.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
while building muscle its always worth it, the fat loss is just an added benefit. but in this dudes case i could agree and say u shuda shed the fat first, upped the cals to 4000 and ran these.

mdtech123

Awards
I just not that into it anymore, to go to the extreme, i was just looking for a little motivation to hit the gym harder, and i got it, and with what i think are great results. When i was 20 or 21 i could manipulate my body whatever way i wanted, i did fina prop and winnie to shred up, and in the winter id pack on the lbs with dbol and cyp. Just dont have the time to dedicate anymore. Im happy with what i got now, my girl can hang from my chest.