P-Plex by Cel

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I see this is available again... wasn't this banned?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
oh.... really... well that changes my shopping cart slightly doesn't it :p

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious is this a new batch I know a batch of p-plex tested out at something like 19.2mg phera per cap?
030508 is the batch number that tested out to that im running it now and logging it,

first workout on it starts tomorrow

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
030508 is the batch number that tested out to that im running it now and logging it,

first workout on it starts tomorrow
yeah id be curious to know how you plan to run this :) link to a log?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Just curious is this a new batch I know a batch of p-plex tested out at something like 19.2mg phera per cap?
I am quite certain this is one of the newer batches where we changed it to 10 mg caps.

It was not banned, although it is on the chopping block still as far as we know. The reason it has been out of stock was due to a miscommunication between nutra and CEL.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am quite certain this is one of the newer batches where we changed it to 10 mg caps.

It was not banned, although it is on the chopping block still as far as we know. The reason it has been out of stock was due to a miscommunication between nutra and CEL.
Sounds good. :)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
So with the newer batch you're basically getting half of what you would've gotten with the older batch?

:(

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I believe p-plex was 15mg and they had a batch that tested for 19.2mg but it was always 15mg I believe. So now you only get 10mg oh well:thumbsup:
Go with another brand.NVM everything I checked is 10.I'm glad I still have the original Phera.

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I suppose 10mg's is much easier to dose that 15mg's.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I believe p-plex was 15mg and they had a batch that tested for 19.2mg but it was always 15mg I believe. So now you only get 10mg oh well:thumbsup:
That is correct. We had always shot for 15 mg/cap... that one batch just came out higher and once capped there isnt much we can do about it.

We moved to 10 mg/caps because when the DEA released the banned compounds and phera was on it the price of the raws shot through the roof. We had to lower the mg to keep it affordable.

10 mg/cap has actually always been our ideal dose/cap as it gives folks a little more play with their dosage.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So is the ban still just pending, or is it gone by the wayside? I thought june 20-something was the day it was gonna be all over...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
So is the ban still just pending, or is it gone by the wayside? I thought june 20-something was the day it was gonna be all over...
June 24th was they day it was supposed to be voted on or approved or something like that. For some reason the DEA provided no further clarification at all so I think everyone is in limbo right now. We are going to continue to produce P-Plex as long as we legally can.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
June 24th was they day it was supposed to be voted on or approved or something like that. For some reason the DEA provided no further clarification at all so I think everyone is in limbo right now. We are going to continue to produce P-Plex as long as we legally can.

so that basically means for everyone to stock up!!!!

dont miss out on it!:thumbsup:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established

Then I will stock up on it as long as I legally can :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I've been searching and cant find many solo logs of the stuff, I have thoroughly researched m-drol, is p-plex similar? I have read less hard sides with p-plex but wetter gains?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've been searching and cant find many solo logs of the stuff, I have thoroughly researched m-drol, is p-plex similar? I have read less hard sides with p-plex but wetter gains?
They are fairly different compounds. mdrol is highly anabolic yet rather un-androgenic, you are right that it is a dry compound. pplex is a wet compound, but is fairly androgenic. Pplex may arguably have less sides, but it has sides that are androgenic sides that mdrol doesn't have, such as hair loss in some individuals. Gains seem to be similar. Mdrol is derived from masteron, where as pplex is a pheramone.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
They are fairly different compounds. mdrol is highly anabolic yet rather un-androgenic, you are right that it is a dry compound. pplex is a wet compound, but is fairly androgenic. Pplex may arguably have less sides, but it has sides that are androgenic sides that mdrol doesn't have, such as hair loss in some individuals. Gains seem to be similar. Mdrol is derived from masteron, where as pplex is a pheramone.
thanks for the excellent information man! It's the androgenic sides of P-plex that scares me a little.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I've noticed that epistane is huge on this board.You probably won't find many if any phera logs on here.When it first came out people were suggesting that as a first cycle.I've always found it relatively mild as far as sides go.Meaning I've cycled it a couple of times and didn't have alot of sides.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that epistane is huge on this board.You probably won't find many if any phera logs on here.When it first came out people were suggesting that as a first cycle.I've always found it relatively mild as far as sides go.Meaning I've cycled it a couple of times and didn't have alot of sides.
I'm running epistane as we speak. I like it... no sides for me, but that is probably because I am not affected by MPB/androgenic allopecia (am I using the right terms?)... anyway, steroids don't seem to have an effect on my hairline yet. Epistane and Pplex arn't too kind to everyone though.

Hdrol and Mdrol tend to be nicer to your hair. Or you could be in my boat and not have problems... you kinda just gotta pay to play and find out for yourself.

Truth be told, I walked into this epistane run knowing I might lose some hair, I made that decision before I started the compound. You should too for a compound like Pplex.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I ran Epi, with zero external sides, no hair loss, no acne, no nothing. Just some nice clean gain, hence why I'm not looking at the next step...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Also research Pheraplex as it is the same compound - thousands of logs I bet. P-Plex's compound does not actually aromatize so I'm not sure its actually wetter... I found it to be pretty dry myself and I ran it up to 60 mgs/day. I think the majority of the people claiming wet gains may just be eating sloppy trying to bulk up as it does seem to increase your propensity for fat gain.

Most users report way less sides compared to superdrol. My only side was blood pressure.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Also research Pheraplex as it is the same compound - thousands of logs I bet. P-Plex's compound does not actually aromatize so I'm not sure its actually wetter... I found it to be pretty dry myself and I ran it up to 60 mgs/day. I think the majority of the people claiming wet gains may just be eating sloppy trying to bulk up as it does seem to increase your propensity for fat gain.

Most users report way less sides compared to superdrol. My only side was blood pressure.
Ah thanks again for the information. Have there been many reports of rebound gyno on this compound when compared to m-drol?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Ah thanks again for the information. Have there been many reports of rebound gyno on this compound when compared to m-drol?
Nowhere near as many as M-Drol, but P-Plex does not seem to be anywhere near as suppressive as M-Drol so that is likely why.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nowhere near as many as M-Drol, but P-Plex does not seem to be anywhere near as suppressive as M-Drol so that is likely why.
well that is interesting news, thanks again, I was planning on running m-drol for my next cycle (due to my understanding P-plex was banned) But now it's back, and looking a bit easier to run than m-drol...

You need two bottle for a first P-plex cycle?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
well that is interesting news, thanks again, I was planning on running m-drol for my next cycle (due to my understanding P-plex was banned) But now it's back, and looking a bit easier to run than m-drol...

It couldnt hurt, depends how you dose though. I'd go 30/30/40/40

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

nope, one should do you...

who cares if it's banned? its not like the feds are gonna come knocking because you have a banned compound... stock up while you can!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

who cares if it's banned? its not like the feds are gonna come knocking because you have a banned compound... stock up while you can!
How would you suggest dosing this?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so being that im 200 pounds,,,,, on my log should i increase the dose to the 57.6 mg? on week 2 and 3 and then down to 38.4 on week 4 with 10mg mdrol, or 19.2 with 10mg mdrol?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

The ban was 'officially proposed' as of the 24th of June. According to Rick Collins in the latest issue of MD, a ban if approved is likely to actually go into effect either 60,90,or 120 days after the proposal date. Take this for what it's worth, but if it proves true we'd have until either Aug 23rd, Sept 22, or Oct 22nd to purchase P-Plex, Pro-Dienolone, & Boldione.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I havnt bought it yet, but give me examples in mg's maybe?
P-plex by CEL (the only brand I recommend) comes in 10mg pills now... I believe it used to be 15mg.

You gonna run 4 weeks? Well... it really depends how you react to the compound...

I'd say for a good 4 week run, 10/20/20/30?

You may not have to dose all the way up to thirty if you keep making gains at 20mg.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
P-plex by CEL (the only brand I recommend) comes in 10mg pills now... I believe it used to be 15mg.

You gonna run 4 weeks? Well... it really depends how you react to the compound...

I'd say for a good 4 week run, 10/20/20/30?

You may not have to dose all the way up to thirty if you keep making gains at 20mg.
Really? Seems severely under dosed to me.

I would say for a first go a pplex 15-30/30/30/30 is low enough.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
A CEL Rep (Usf97j4x4) just got done recommending 30/30/40/40 or 30/40/50/50 for a 200 lb person... Why would you run it @ 10/20/20/30?

nateo1979

Awards
Ziquor

The ban was 'officially proposed' as of the 24th of June. According to Rick Collins in the latest issue of MD, a ban if approved is likely to actually go into effect either 60,90,or 120 days after the proposal date. Take this for what it's worth, but if it proves true we'd have until either Aug 23rd, Sept 22, or Oct 22nd to purchase P-Plex, Pro-Dienolone, & Boldione.
Cant you attach the link to the above mentioned statement.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
A CEL Rep (Usf97j4x4) just got done recommending 30/30/40/40 or 30/40/50/50 for a 200 lb person... Why would you run it @ 10/20/20/30?

I think Usf likes high doses of it :D 30/40/50/50 is a high dose for a first time pplex and pr.obably not necessary

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I think Usf likes high doses of it :D 30/40/50/50 is a high dose for a first time pplex and pr.obably not necessary
He can always decrease the dosage if it is too much. I'd prefer to start higher and decrease down rather than start too low and end up finishing the cycle before you increase to your "sweet spot."

I have "pushed" the envelope on every compound i've ran except superdrol. I don't think the 30-40 range is too high at all, especially at his size (assuming supporting supplements are in check).

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
He can always decrease the dosage if it is too much. I'd prefer to start higher and decrease down rather than start too low and end up finishing the cycle before you increase to your "sweet spot."

I have "pushed" the envelope on every compound i've ran except superdrol. I don't think the 30-40 range is too high at all, especially at his size (assuming supporting supplements are in check).

I agree. I would run it 30-40. I just thought 50mg was quite high for a first time at PP. But I wont disagree bro, I havent tried PP myself :)

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I agree. I would run it 30-40. I just thought 50mg was quite high for a first time at PP. But I wont disagree bro, I havent tried PP myself :)
If you've ran Halo or Superdrol there is a distinct "on" feeling, some may write it off as anxiety but I have noticed it with some compounds and NOT with others.

P-Plex did not have that "on" feeling for me at all, nor did Bold or Epi to give some other examples. P-Plex is a smooth compound, you take it, you train/eat, you gain, you dont feel like your jacked up or anything (I get all-day pumps on halo).When you get into the higher doses things like high blood pressure, hair loss, lethargy and difficulty sleeping are usually what end up making people drop the dose down.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
If you've ran Halo or Superdrol there is a distinct "on" feeling, some may write it off as anxiety but I have noticed it with some compounds and NOT with others.

P-Plex did not have that "on" feeling for me at all, nor did Bold or Epi to give some other examples. P-Plex is a smooth compound, you take it, you train/eat, you gain, you dont feel like your jacked up or anything (I get all-day pumps on halo).When you get into the higher doses things like high blood pressure, hair loss, lethargy and difficulty sleeping are usually what end up making people drop the dose down.
I've not cycled much. I didn't get any "on" feeling from Epi either. I am 3 days in SD now @ 20mg and not got any sense of on feeling yet, but it's still early days :D