D-bol only cycle!

F

factoryracer

Awards
Hey fellas, did my research, have found a lot of mixed emotions about d-bol only cycles and for its PCT.....here are my plans

D-bol cycle

week 1- 30mg a day
week 2- 40 mg a day
week 3- 50 mg a day
week 4- 40 mg a day
week 5- 30 mg a day
week 6-8 - PCT

PCT: 4 novedex xt
1000 mg of milk thistle
2 ZMA
2 grape extract
1 fish oil
1 multi v
2 hawthorne berrie extrac

what do you guys think??

please speak your mind, more opinions the better,

thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've heard of d-bol only cycles. never ran one. i have heard to keep carbs down to avoid water retention.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you have access to AAS, why do dbol only?

why taper up and down?

Novedex XT for PCT?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u can get dbol u can get injectables. take a midol, put a tampon in, and USE INJECTABLES

what are ur stats?

F

factoryracer

Awards
5"10 195 lbs 11% bf.................have been working out for the past 4 years......i dont want to to injectibles yet.....i no i have done my research and i no many dont agree with just oral cycle but thats what im going to try for the first time......the novedex xt is a test booster, anti aromatse and anti e.....ill take that as a pct so i think as of now i got it figured out but no injectibles for me right now....maybe in a bit..

thanks though

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
novedex xt wont recover u from a dbol cycle. get Nolvadex or Clomid.

why are u choosing dbol over OTC designers?

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
novedex xt wont recover u from a dbol cycle. get Nolvadex or Clomid.

why are u choosing dbol over OTC designers?

x2

If you're using illegal AAS, might as well go the safer route and just use some test. If you're just looking to get your feet wet use havoc or something of that sort.

V

Valens

Awards
novedex xt does nothing for me

if ur gonna do an oral that is NOT otc.......take winny........no water, mild, but you'll see some gains

dbol......lots of water, which you will piss away when it is finished and you'll have to deal with the mental aspect of being bigger and then suddenly going back to the way you were....

and you need nolva on hand for gyno if you use the dbol......and part of your pct

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Listen to what these guys are telling you. They are some very experienced guys droping knowledge on you for free, if i was you take it or your gonna be very disappointed a month out from last d-bol dosage. And novedex xt is not nolva. It's just as simple to get online and near same price.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
25mg ED for 6 weeks. use it right and you dont put on water, eat right and you dont lose muscle after. and YES you can put lean muscle on with Dbol. PCt nolvadex 20mg for 30 days and youl be fine, Dbol IS getting your feet wet, whoever advises havoc over Dbol is simply irresponcible.

A

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
definitely the nolva, for pct. it's such a short cycle that you really shouldn't have much of an issue with your natural test., but those over the counter things like novadex are NOT the real thing.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I agree that you can put on muscle with a Dbol only cycle. If you eat right and avoid sodium, you shouldn't gain that much water. Keep nolva onhand for gyno problems.

However your PCT sucks. Nolva will be needed for pct, or even clomid, but a SERM is definatly in order. Eat proper and lots, run a solid PCT, and there is no reason why you cant keep most of your gains. (but if it were me, I'd use it to kick start a test cycle)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
, Dbol IS getting your feet wet, whoever advises havoc over Dbol is simply irresponcible.
how is dbol better for a beginner than havoc? To advise havoc for a first cycle is irresponsible? I dont get that.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
because Dbol isnt a harsh aas man. its been around for a very long time and used by millions of people. a dbol only cycle will give a first timer all the benefits of AAS without any real side effects other than possible water retention if too high a dose is used. stick to 25mg ED and your in the clear.

as far as gains are concerned what comes on fast, comes off just as fast. starting with too high of a dose will just bloat you. which explains why people think you dont keep weight, because they use it 50mg for 4 weeks. 1- that will bloat most people, hell that would even bloat me a little. Besides 4 weeks is really not enough time to build more than 5 or 6 solid pounds of muscle unless your on igf lr3, gh, slin OR if you can get it igf-1 des3.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
because Dbol isnt a harsh aas man. its been around for a very long time and used by millions of people. a dbol only cycle will give a first timer all the benefits of AAS without any real side effects other than possible water retention if too high a dose is used. stick to 25mg ED and your in the clear.

as far as gains are concerned what comes on fast, comes off just as fast. starting with too high of a dose will just bloat you.
havoc isnt harsh either. very mild.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea but who actualy knows wtf this stuff is ? im taking 40mg of epi along with 1g test and 1g primo, i started it 2 weeks ago( 12 weeks into cycle ) and my body has recomped nicely thus far, shed some water leaned out, but my joints are in the shitter and my systolic is up 13 points since i started epi/.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I can second the joint drying effects of Epi. Dries my joints out within ab 2-3 weeks of taking it. Then again my BF is pretty low to begin with so maybe that has something to do with it as well. Perhaps take the standard dose of Dbol and pulse or take a low dose of something dry like epi of winny to help keep off the water.

str1

str1

Awards
Dadream: I've been thinking of stacking dbol with epi for similar reasons you mention.. Was thinking something like 10-20mg of each compound per day.

R

Ramo machine

Awards
im taking d-bol 25mgs a day , for 5 weeks , do i still need a pct , i just started using orals , after the 5 weeks want to bridge sustanon ??

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you go right into Sust, then no, you will need PCT when you are finished with the cycle.

R

Ramo machine

Awards
Whats your say about stanazol with D-bols , better to bridge or sus with d-bs and nolva as ma pct

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I would avoid winnie with Dbol... sounds like a lipid killer to me and probably not too great for the liver either since they are both methylated.

I haven't used sust, but that would be my choice from what you have. You could end the sust part of your cycle with your winnie. Then go into PCT.

Hopefully you are taking something for liver protection during the cycle. I'd also take something for the lipids. Some polycosinol would be good. Blood pressure could become a problem too with Dbol. Hopefully you have everything you need or might need.

R

Ramo machine

Awards
after my cycle should i take only the pct for couple of weeks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I musta been in a really good mood last night LOL!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25mg ED for 6 weeks. use it right and you dont put on water, eat right and you dont lose muscle after. and YES you can put lean muscle on with Dbol.
I tend to agree, thinking that regardless of compound, if you gain 25lbs in 4 weeks, odds are half or more of it is going to disappear just as fast. If you gain 12lbs in 6 weeks, its a lot more maintainable.

R

Ramo machine

Awards
What the hell, Relax, Your one this forum anyway, why not be nice. jeez.

"ari fikon rooh intak"

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree, thinking that regardless of compound, if you gain 25lbs in 4 weeks, odds are half or more of it is going to disappear just as fast. If you gain 12lbs in 6 weeks, its a lot more maintainable.
people talk about dbol only cycles and say "eat right" WTF is eating "right" on a cycle like this? low sodium, so you don't retain water, but what else?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think just eating clean is the critical part. low gi carbs, minimally processed stuff etc. what you should be doing all the time anyhow

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I think just eating clean is the critical part. low gi carbs, minimally processed stuff etc. what you should be doing all the time anyhow
kind of what i thought......thx

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
it makes you hungry as hell so idk about trying to eat low carb foods... i ****in go all out and bulk while on Dbols and not any other way.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
now I've never taken dbol, but from what I've read, gains are not kept, easily. is that right? if not, how would one keep their gains best? besides "eating right". say one did a cycle only of dbol for 4-6 weeks at 100mgs. ED, and put on 20 lbs., now at least 5-10 of that would be water, correct? how would you suggest keeping the other 10 lbs.? i'm just using round numbers, for reference sake....

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
my last cycle was 3 weeks d-bol 30 mg ed and 150 mg ed of oral primo,results:
on cycle , increased strength and vascularity, I was up 3-4 kgs and lost everything on pct (with nolva), my liver enzymes went through the roof and my free test came from 31ng/ml to 7,2 ng/ml (on the first week after the d-bol), if you ask me it was a shitty cycle, I`ll not repeat

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
so whats the views on dbol stacked with a mild compound like hdrol or epi?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think its better stacked with havoc/epistane than halo, mostly because that way you keep estrogen down somewhat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty likely going to do a variation on that myself starting thanksgiving time (to take advantage of natural bulking opportunity with holiday meals) and do m1,4add and havoc, with the m1,4 at 130mg which not including its intrinsic activity is a conversion to roughly 20mg dbol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25mg ED for 6 weeks. use it right and you dont put on water, eat right and you dont lose muscle after. and YES you can put lean muscle on with Dbol. PCt nolvadex 20mg for 30 days and youl be fine, Dbol IS getting your feet wet, whoever advises havoc over Dbol is simply irresponcible.
:goodpost: I agree with nephilim666 on this one. D-Bol only cycles have been done many times. If you keep the dosage low you won't bloat as badly and subsequently will NOT lose all your gains in PCT. Keep your diet on the "low-carb" side and watch your sodium intake. Sodium will bloat you like a mo-fo on D-Bol. The plan nephilim gave you will work bro. D-Bol: 25 mg. ED for 6 weeks. PCT: Nolva @20 mg. for 30 days. You WILL enjoy this cycle. And you will get bigger and stronger. Oh.......subbed!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o! o! o! o! i want to spoon feed him next!
That's mean....but funny! :lol: I still can't believe all of these newbs asking a "go-zillion" questions before ever utilizing the search engine!! :gotsearch All of these questions have been asked hundreds of times over the years. There is a huge store of knowledge here at AM Forums!! Do dome searching before you even think about cycling. You will thank me later!! Happy Searching!! :thumbsup:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
agreed thundergod. i dont get why people think Dbol is this scary monster that should be avoided at all costs.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed thundergod. i dont get why people think Dbol is this scary monster that should be avoided at all costs.
D-Bol's much safer than these designers that are "legal" to obtain. It has much more studies and documentation on it also. And for the price, it just can't be beat. I've ran it twice and loved it both times. I ran it at 20 mg. the first time and 25 mg. the second. No bloating either time. I did run some Epi with it though. I think the 2 make for a good stack cycle. 20 mg. of D-bol and 30 mg of Epi for 4 weeks is a good cycle. One that I would recommend. :thumbsup:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I believe that everyone is different and what works for some may not work for others, one thing is true as TG said ,d-bol is safer than a lot of otc stuff, the problem is sometimes the source,if the source is not legit we never know what were taking, it can be anything , some have luck others not, I`m not the better man to talk of orals cause I don't respond well to any of them but some guys love them so IMO listening to advice is good, but trying is better

str1

str1

Awards
Currently I'm doing 20mg dbol + 10mg epi cycle. Might increase the epi to 20mg depending on how I feel. Now I'm a few days in, strength is up, about 2kg (~4lb) up, and increased libido. I decided to try this since I cut a mild (20mg ed) epi cycle short earlier this year due to creaky joints. I think it was the anti-e properties of epi, so I hope that this new combination turns out to be better. Btw, I'm not expecting huge gains, I'm doing this more as injury prevention as my training volume (2hrs judo 3 x /w, 3 total body lifting sessions /w) gave me chronic muscle soreness.

If anyones interested in how this mild cycle goes, I might start a log thread?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyones interested in how this mild cycle goes, I might start a log thread?
I'd be very interested bro. Log it!!! :thumbsup:

str1

str1

Awards
I'd be very interested bro. Log it!!! :thumbsup:
I'm flattered that Þór the mighty thundergod, son of Óðinn and Jörð is interested. One log coming up bro! ;-)

(greets from the cold north)