epistane and ??? stack .

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I need some help . I'm looking for something to stack with epistane for a cutting cycle this next spring . I'm not sure what dosages yet , but I want to run epi for about 8 weeks . I have no experience with epi . What do you guys think ?
My stat's ; Age 29 , height 5' 10" , weight 219 lbs , bodyfat around 15%

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is about two weeks longer than I would advise with a methylated oral. What kind of history do you have with oral anabolics?

Adams

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is about two weeks longer than I would advise with a methylated oral. What kind of history do you have with oral anabolics?

Adams
Epi is usually no longer than 6 weeks but you could stack it with Tren or Furazadrol but would be nice to know what experience you have with the anabolics:thumbsup:

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would say stack with Tren or Furazadrol, or you could just run the epi dosed at like 40mgs for the full 6 weeks since you have never used it before.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
If you've never run it before, I'ld just do Epi alone for 6 weeks. The alternative IMHO is to do a pulse of Epi for 8 to max 10 weeks. If you want to stack it with something, Ifound another very mild methyl M4OHN worked very well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I would say stack with Tren or Furazadrol, or you could just run the epi dosed at like 40mgs for the full 6 weeks since you have never used it before.

Let us know what you choose to do bro and good luck:thumbsup:

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Thanks for the quick replys guys . I do have some experience with orals . I'm actually on a H-Drol / Decabolen cycle right now . Here's what I'm doing H-Drol 50/50/50 Decabolen 90/90/135/135 . I'm on the first week of the 135mg dose , I know it seems kinda high but I wasn't gaining anything but strength . My cals are about 3500 ed . And my pct is nolva and trib.
Will I need a serm for the epi ? And what is the max dose for epi on a six week run ?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick replys guys . I do have some experience with orals . I'm actually on a H-Drol / Decabolen cycle right now . Here's what I'm doing H-Drol 50/50/50 Decabolen 90/90/135/135 . I'm on the first week of the 135mg dose , I know it seems kinda high but I wasn't gaining anything but strength . My cals are about 3500 ed . And my pct is nolva and trib.
Will I need a serm for the epi ? And what is the max dose for epi on a six week run ?
SERM on hand for Epi would be good. Post Cycle Support and some 6 oxo should do the trick for a Epi only cycle. Max dose for most is 40mg I have heard people running it at 50mg. When I ran it I wished I stayed at 30mg. Got the hair loss in week 4 at 40mg arggggggggg:thumbsup:

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
If you've never run it before, I'ld just do Epi alone for 6 weeks. The alternative IMHO is to do a pulse of Epi for 8 to max 10 weeks. If you want to stack it with something, Ifound another very mild methyl M4OHN worked very well.
I can't seem to find m4ohn for purchase anywhere . I think it's banned . To be honest I really don't know what that is .
What do you guys think of stacking epi and 1,4 ad ? Or epi and a low dose of H-drol.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't seem to find m4ohn for purchase anywhere . I think it's banned . To be honest I really don't know what that is .
What do you guys think of stacking epi and 1,4 ad ? Or epi and a low dose of H-drol.
M4OHN is banned... but man.. my favorite compound on earth. As for 1,4... that would be a great addition, it converts to bold, so you will get a great increase in appetite, while adding lean solid mass. Bold is great all around, the increase in red blood cell count gives you a great endurance boost as well.

Adams

mr j

Awards
dosent decabolen have hdrol in it ? and u running it along with another hdrol? thats 4 methyls at a time!

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

????????? isint this bad for your liver?

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
dosent decabolen have hdrol in it ? and u running it along with another hdrol? thats 4 methyls at a time!

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

????????? isint this bad for your liver?
Yeah kinda , I had an old partial bottle of h-drol that I ran before starting the decabolen . So yeah , I wouldn't recommend it to anybody , you can feel it in your liver at night especially when you don't eat enough fat .

I won't be doing it again .

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would he get great results from running 6weeks and then pulsping 4 more weeks?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah kinda , I had an old partial bottle of h-drol that I ran before starting the decabolen . So yeah , I wouldn't recommend it to anybody , you can feel it in your liver at night especially when you don't eat enough fat .

I won't be doing it again .
4 methyls is very bad you need a SERM no question about it.

mr j

Awards
look up decabolen man i have read logs that it messes u up

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
look up decabolen man i have read logs that it messes u up
Like I said , I won't be doing it again . The sides are pretty bad , the worst being lethargy . It's not so bad now , but at first I woke up every morning feeling like I had gotten piss drunk the night before . I've noticed some hair loss . The back pains I was having have stopped .
In my opinion it's just two much at one time . The other thing that I found odd is that I'm never hungry , I have to force myself to eat .
This did not meet my expectations . My strength is through the roof , but I haven't gained any size other than water weight . I had better muscle growth from a H-drol 50/50/75/75 cycle . I actually gained 19 lbs from it and dropped some fat .

Anyway , to all those who may read this thread in the future
do not take decabolen and H-drol together . The bad outways the good on this .

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I think I've narrowed my choices down to either 1,4 AD or Furazadrol . I need to do some research on the fura , I don't know that much about it .
Thanks for all your input guys .

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I did some research , this is for everyones information . All of this info I found in different forums so I can't say that it is all true or fact.

Furazadrol converts into furazabol (miotolan) and is claimed by some to be stronger and more effective than winstrol for cutting .

Epistane (Havoc) or (methyl-epitiostanol) is claimed by some to be 11x more anabolic and 1x more androgenic than M-Test (not m1test)

I'm not sure how anabolic M-Test is as I have no experience with it .

Please add to this and correct me if I'm wrong .

As far as my choice , I'm 99% sure I'm going with the epi/fura stack . I'm not sure as far as the length or the dosages yet . All suggestions are welcomed .

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did some research , this is for everyones information . All of this info I found in different forums so I can't say that it is all true or fact.

Furazadrol converts into furazabol (miotolan) and is claimed by some to be stronger and more effective than winstrol for cutting .

Epistane (Havoc) or (methyl-epitiostanol) is claimed by some to be 11x more anabolic and 1x more androgenic than M-Test (not m1test)

I'm not sure how anabolic M-Test is as I have no experience with it .

Please add to this and correct me if I'm wrong .

As far as my choice , I'm 99% sure I'm going with the epi/fura stack . I'm not sure as far as the length or the dosages yet . All suggestions are welcomed .
You can run Epi for 4-6 weeks either 20/30/30/40 or 20/30/30/30/40/40 and the Furazadrol for 6 weeks 150/200/200/200/250/250 should work well be sure to preload hawthorne berry for 2 weeks before starting and run Cycle Support for as long as you run the epi either 4 or 6 weeks. Pct I would have Nolva on hand in case of problem but you can run Post Cycle Support weeks 1-4 and 6 oxo starting on week 3 of pct and taper doen the dose. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
A 6 week cycle of Epi/Fura would be very nice. something like what was posted above 20/30/30/30/40/40 of epi and 150/150/200/200/250/250. And yes nolva, 6 oxo, and a natural test booster would be needed for pct.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A 6 week cycle of Epi/Fura would be very nice. something like what was posted above 20/30/30/30/40/40 of epi and 150/150/200/200/250/250. And yes nolva, 6 oxo, and a natural test booster would be needed for pct.
If you run it I would like to see alog bro.:thumbsup:

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I plan on running this early next spring , depends on how thing work out at my job . I always keep a log and I will post before and after pics as well . My plan is to cut fat to about 10% and maintane that through the winter .

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
What caused the gyno ?
one week of superdrol at 10mg lol

i did a cycle of epi at low doses for about 5 weeks and it made it flare up a little so i'm not touching anything else until it's removed.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
It's been a while ...
Here goes , I've decided to do an epi only cycle for six weeks .
I have got the epi and some post cycle support on the way .
I plan to run 20/20/30/30/40/40. I'm going to get some hawthorn berry and some nolva , do I need anything else for this cycle ? I'm also wanting to cut , can I do this on cycle ? As mentioned before this will be my first run with epi , not sure what to expect . I want bf to be at about 10% through out winter. I'm somewhere around 18% as of now . Should I cut some fat first and then do the cycle or do the cycle and go light on the calories ?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i would cut before the cycle quite a bit if you want to be about 10%.