Please need help with cycle!

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I picked up a prohormone cycle and I need help on how properly to run it. I have:
Tren(19-Norandrosta 4,9 Diene 3, 17 Dione) bottle of 60 caps/50mg a pill.

Mass(17 a Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) bottle of 60 caps/30mg a pill.

PCT:4-hydroxyandrostendione, Androstentrione (kind of a Clomid clone) bottle of 60 caps/300mg per 2 pills.
Max Anabol (test booster)bottle of 90 caps/ serving size of 3 pills b4 bed.

I have 2 bottles of the Tren, 2 bottles of the Mass, and 1 bottle of the 4-hydroxyandrostendione Androstentrione, and 1 bottle of Max Anabol.

I have an idea of how to run it but I have been told Im wrong and I've been told I should be ok, its goin to be a 8 week cycle ON and 4 week PCT. Please I need some suggestions/advice on how to run it. I have all the support supps milk thistle, hawthorne berry, fish oil, multi, etc. Please help, I will rep for advice, thanks guys.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have any cycle experience? Stats, such as age, height weight bf% etc?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention, why are you running only a 4wk PCT?
4 week PCT is fine.,...

i wouldnt run formestane as PCt, On cycle i would be more keen to it....

but i think the 6oxo (androstenetrione) is great, as the AI,

are you going for an OTC PCT or you lookin into grey area supps as PCT

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and is this all from kilo sports? doses seem extremly high for the phera

tell us how you want to run PCT , if you want to just do OTC or grey area then someone can help post a better PCT then what you planned

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I am 22, 5,9ish, 170lbs., and yes im looking to run an OTC PTC. The products i have are from Iron Bull Labs, which is Tokkyo Nutrition products with a different label. I have run Methyl 1-d from LG Sciences before, but I know this is week compared to what I have.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me WTF is with all the OTC PCT discussion recently? is people afraid of SERMS all of a sudden?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I just dont think SERMS are necessary for sh*t I can buy at a store , and I have a buddy who has used novedex xt (OTC) for coming off of real gear and he was fine, bloodwork and all. And someone else laughed at me when I asked about a SERM for OTC prohormones that I picked up.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I just dont think SERMS are necessary for sh*t I can buy at a store , and I have a buddy who has used novedex xt (OTC) for coming off of real gear and he was fine, bloodwork and all. And someone else laughed at me when I asked about a SERM for OTC prohormones that I picked up.

SERMs may not be necessary, but they should be on hand IMO. u are still dealing with steroids....just because u bought them in a store doesnt mean they cant fuk u up

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
SERMs may not be necessary, but they should be on hand IMO. u are still dealing with steroids....just because u bought them in a store doesn't mean they cant fuk u up
how many threads are/were out there that say something like..."i think i'm getting some rebound gyno from a SD cycle i ran last month" , "i ran novedex and lx and now theres a lump under my nip" only to have them wait to place an order for a SERM, wait for it to arrive, then to start administering it......a couple of days has gone by at this time. have it on hand "just in case" is the best way to go....imo

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Yea I hear that, I have access if needed, so any suggestions on how to run this cycle, thanks

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
It sucks that the phera is 30 mg caps. 60 mg/day is kinda high, especially if stacked with something else. BTW, I wouldn't run phera without a serm. Its pretty harsh in the shutdown area. And I hope you don't plan on running phera for 8 weeks straight, because doing that and using an oct pct would be foolish. I suppose you are going to bridge into the tren? Why don't you lay out what you think you should do. Perhaps searching a few phera logs would be helpful.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me WTF is with all the OTC PCT discussion recently? is people afraid of SERMS all of a sudden?

what happens is people dont use google correctly lol

or they are afraid to order, or they are worried about the consistency/potency/legitimacy of the product, so they search for an alternative.

and its easy to give. obviously you should have serms on hand... many people just dont, so its an alternative

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am 22, 5,9ish, 170lbs., and yes im looking to run an OTC PTC. The products i have are from Iron Bull Labs, which is Tokkyo Nutrition products with a different label. I have run Methyl 1-d from LG Sciences before, but I know this is week compared to what I have.

best OTC in my opinion is

Iforce Reversitol with Nutrabolics Hemotest

OR

IDS PCT Tabs and Man Sports Primal Male

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
It sucks that the phera is 30 mg caps. 60 mg/day is kinda high, especially if stacked with something else. BTW, I wouldn't run phera without a serm. Its pretty harsh in the shutdown area. And I hope you don't plan on running phera for weeks straight, because doing that and using an oct pct would be foolish. I suppose you are going to bridge into the tren? Why don't you lay out what you think you should do. Perhaps searching a few phera logs would be helpful.
i don't think he's gonna go the SERM route...........

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't think he's gonna go the SERM route...........

if he doesnt i gave him 2 great options....

the trans-resveratrol is "SERM-like" so it will be benificial ...

lets go over his cycle we went over PCT

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I picked up a prohormone cycle and I need help on how properly to run it. I have:
Tren(19-Norandrosta 4,9 Diene 3, 17 Dione) bottle of 60 caps/50mg a pill.

Mass(17 a Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) bottle of 60 caps/30mg a pill.

PCT:4-hydroxyandrostendione, Androstentrione (kind of a Clomid clone) bottle of 60 caps/300mg per 2 pills.
Max Anabol (test booster)bottle of 90 caps/ serving size of 3 pills b4 bed.

I have 2 bottles of the Tren, 2 bottles of the Mass, and 1 bottle of the 4-hydroxyandrostendione Androstentrione, and 1 bottle of Max Anabol.

I have an idea of how to run it but I have been told Im wrong and I've been told I should be ok, its goin to be a 8 week cycle ON and 4 week PCT. Please I need some suggestions/advice on how to run it. I have all the support supps milk thistle, hawthorne berry, fish oil, multi, etc. Please help, I will rep for advice, thanks guys.

forget your PCT you have in line, save it for another time.

Mass will be first.
you should break open the caps and try and split the dose,
and run 30mg a day, you will definetly not need 45 mg of it, so split the dose
Mass 30/30/30/15
Tren _/__/__/50/100/100/100

thats how i would run it. and youll still have about half bottle of mass to run at a later date. and youll be able to pulse the tren at a later date, so it looks like your set

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if he doesnt i gave him 2 great options....

the trans-resveratrol is "SERM-like" so it will be benificial ...

lets go over his cycle we went over PCT
well lets see here....tren good for cutting, PP or mass in this case, good for bulking. personally, jump start the cycle for 2 weeks with Mass, then move to Tren, keep diet high is cals.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well lets see here....tren good for cutting, PP or mass in this case, good for bulking. personally, jump start the cycle for 2 weeks with Mass, then move to Tren, keep diet high is cals.

id rather use them as a bridge and hell stay strong and lean from the Tren as soon as hes done with the mass.

hell get some weit gains good strength and then hell stay strong on the tren get a few lean lbs and some vascularity (possibly some recomp)

diet and cals should be high the whole time.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I was originally goin to run the tren and mass for 8 weeks and PCT for and 4 weeks, 12 week cycle.

Tren- 50/50/100/100/100/100/100/100/0/0/0/0

Mass-30/30/60/60/60/60/60/60/0/0/0/0

4-hydroxyandrostendione Androstentrione-0/0/0/0/0/300/300/300/300/0/0/0

Max Anabol- 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/3 caps/3 caps/3 caps

But the more I hear I should run Mass for only 4 weeks and the Tren can be run 8 weeks starting it 2 weeks into the Mass. So what do you guys think I should do, please give advice, thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wk----1/ 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /6 /7 /

-----30/30/30/60
--------50/50/50/100/100/100

thats probably how i would run the two if i was a guy with your experience and size