Combatting libido loss

redd26

redd26

Awards
So i started an Epistane/ Hdrol cycle. I've ran them both individually in the past and had great results with both, no major sides with either (some joint pains on the epi) I know they are both methyls but i decided to run them together.

This is what my cycle looks like:

weeks 1-4: 30 mg Epi/ 50 Hdrol

weeks 5-6:75 mg Hdrol.

Got all the support supps. I need (AI cycle supp, BCAA's, multi, cissus...)

Im currently at the end of week two and expirienceing some libido loss. Nothing too crazy yet, but my libido is starting to drop noticibly.

So I was wondering the best way to combat this and prevent any further loss. Some things that i've read here on AM are:

1. adding DHEA
2. adding Nolva
3. OTC AI

What do you guys think? Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks (GF says thanks also :D:D)

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Look into Primordial Performances Dermacrine - topical test boosting pro-hormone. I havent used it- but im using epi-max which lowered my libido until i added 150 mgs topical 4-ad per day(not available anymore) which is a very low dose. So dermracrine may be similar in results- that would be my second choice to what im using already...test would be nice though:thumbsup:

redd26

redd26

Awards
Thanks man, I'll definitely look into that. That should be about the same thing as Sustain A right?

What do you think about a netty test booster like Deisel Test Hardcore? Do you think it would have the same effect?

abuleh

Awards
Epi also kills my libido. I always add ZMA, Fenugreek, Maca, Horny Goat Weed.

I have done a simular cycle lately but bridged Halo into Epi, I gained approx. 20 lbs and kept 11 after PCT. Its a good cycle.

Good luck bro

~abuleh

redd26

redd26

Awards
Those are some nice gains. HOpefully mine will go like that also. Were you supplementing throughout your whole cycle? Or was it just when your libido went down?

thanks for the input!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I'll definitely look into that. That should be about the same thing as Sustain A right?

What do you think about a netty test booster like Deisel Test Hardcore? Do you think it would have the same effect?
Dermacrine isn't the same thing as Sustain Alpha. Its a Resveratrol, DHEA, and Pregnenolone product. I think that your best option is to use Dermacrine on cycle. I have used it before and it does everything that its supposed to do and more.

redd26

redd26

Awards
Dermacrine isn't the same thing as Sustain Alpha. Its a Resveratrol, DHEA, and Pregnenolone product. I think that your best option is to use Dermacrine on cycle. I have used it before and it does everything that its supposed to do and more.
Thanks for clearing that up. Should it be used during PCT also?

abuleh

Awards
Those are some nice gains. HOpefully mine will go like that also. Were you supplementing throughout your whole cycle? Or was it just when your libido went down?

thanks for the input!
I was fine as long as I was on Halo only but when I added Epi I could really feel my libido going down. I started to add the supps after 2 wks into Epi and ran them throughout PCT.

~abuleh

redd26

redd26

Awards
Look into Primordial Performances Dermacrine - topical test boosting pro-hormone. I havent used it- but im using epi-max which lowered my libido until i added 150 mgs topical 4-ad per day(not available anymore) which is a very low dose. So dermracrine may be similar in results- that would be my second choice to what im using already...test would be nice though:thumbsup:

Just an update...

i picked up some Dermacrine about a week ago. I started using it that day, and have been using it ED since at 4 pumps. My libido has come back and i'm pretty sure its increased. It feels damn good. :dance: I'm pretty much walking around with a perpetual chubster too...lovin' it.

I do feel more lethargic though. I wonder if thats due to the Dermacrine or cause i kicked the Epi to 40 last week also hmmmm.......

Anyway. So far I am impressed...thanks for the input. Dermacrine has my vote.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Whoops, Forgot about this thread- Glad it worked out so well for you, should add to your gains on cycle as well. :bb3:

-Soma

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update...

i picked up some Dermacrine about a week ago. I started using it that day, and have been using it ED since at 4 pumps. My libido has come back and i'm pretty sure its increased. It feels damn good. :dance: I'm pretty much walking around with a perpetual chubster too...lovin' it.

I do feel more lethargic though. I wonder if thats due to the Dermacrine or cause i kicked the Epi to 40 last week also hmmmm.......

Anyway. So far I am impressed...thanks for the input. Dermacrine has my vote.
good feedback on dermacrine. I have a bottle ill save it for the same problem should that arise....or not arise lol

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Have you guys tried Sustain Alpha for libido loss?? A lot of people see better results with Sustain Alpha as far as libido goes. This is right from the PP site
“What are the ingredients and how do they work?
The first ingredient in Sustain Alpha, that has recently become well known for its heart-health and life-extending benefits, is resveratrol. Aside from the noteworthy health benefits, resveratrol is an "estrogen blocker" because of its unique chemical structure which binds to the estrogen receptor, thus blocking estrogenic activity. (1,2) As discussed before, blocking estrogen can help increase LH & FSH levels.
The estrogen modulating effects of resveratrol have been proven to dramatically increase testosterone levels, fertility, and erection strength in several animal studies, without any side-effects. (3-4) Other research with resveratrol has uncovered its supportive role in healthy blood vessel function - a great benefit for any male interested in improving his heart-health and erection fullness. (4,9)
The second ingredient in Sustain Alpha is 7,8 Benzoflavone. This natural flavone has the ability to reduce circulating estrogens by inhibiting aromatase activity, thus further amplifying LH & FSH levels. (5-8) 7,8 Benzoflavone also has the unique ability to reduce production of potentially dangerous and cancer causing estrogenic metabolites, such as 4-hydroxylated quinines. (11) Other research has shown 7,8 benzoflavone to have positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effects. (10-13)
The final assembly of ingredients is a proprietary blend of essential oils including diallyldisulfide, clary sage, sandalwood, ginger, and lime. Aside from being readily absorbed by the skin, these essential oils are rapidly taken into the body by inhalation during product application. (14,20) That's right, the oils evaporate, enter the nasal cavity, and immediately enter the brain by passing the nasal mucosa. This offers instant oxygenation and stimulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary glands through activation of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) (15-19)”