1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

H-Drol Cycle (critique me!)

Pre cycle:
    Life support 2 weeks before

Durring cycle:
    Life support
    H-drol (50/50/50/50) that sound good or more?

Post cycle:
    2 Weeks of Life support
    Novedex Xt(help me here please?)

Please tell me if Im missing anything.

Anyone have a good idea how much i stand to gain? Im about 5"11 6 ft 170ish and about 5-7%bf.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Forgot to add i take my fish oils and multi vitamins also.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I hear good things about the novedex xt, my buddy has used it coming off of real gear and was fine. Looks good though.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Anyone else have any input? Will 50/50/50/50 do me good?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bri1 View Post
    Anyone else have any input? Will 50/50/50/50 do me good?

how old are you?
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

If this is your 1st cycle run it 50/50/50/50/50 alot depends on your experience and how many lbs you are. Your not running a serm in pct so Life Support is not needed in pct. I ran this cycle a few month ago I ran it at 75/75/75/75/75 really better off running h-drol 5-6 weeks as gains really do not kick in till week3. I ran Cycle Support(which you are doing with the Life Support) for pct I ran Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme which I started on the 15th day of pct.

It is a very mild cycle only side was dry joints which more fish oil helped. I gained 6 lbs and dropped a good 2%bf it was a very good cycle. Post Cycle Support is enough for a h-drol only cycle the Trans-Resveratrol in it has many benefits and is a SERM like substance. I got blood work done the day after pct and it cam back good. I wish you luck let me know if I can help and I will leave you some links that may help and my bloodwork results.

http://www.otcpct.com

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Jay Edit: You're under 21. Read the rules and use the time to research your questions.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Bro if you are 18, dont touch any PH/PS/AAS. Including H-drol..... also you will get yelled at for being under 21 and posting about steroids in this forum. Read the rules of the steroids sub forum.

I hope you hold off until a later age, at 18 you have enough testosterone to do your muscle building with. You really dont ever need it, but it really makes up for loss around 25 when you peak, and its acceptable to people to do once they are 21-22.

Just giving you a heads up, dont post about roids if you aint 21 because you will catch flak! But I am glad you did because I hope you llisten and wait and dont take that stuff yet.

A good diet, and some supps like creatine/EAA'BCAA/and a decent PWO will do you wonders when your 18. That way by the time you are 21, you are more prepared and developed physically, as well as mentally to use a steroid. Even then you never really need them...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Damn that sucks I'm bored out my mind of that stuff. What do you recommend i do?
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dont do it. you can make as good gains without it at 18. You shouldn't need anything more than your

Entire time: Animal Pack , Greens vitamins(don't eat any vegetables) , or Orange Triad
    Triple Strength Fish Oils from GNC
    Probably some MRI Black Powder(My favorite pre workout drink)
    Gakic(my moms friend said she found a bottle of it cleaning out her x husbands stuff and i could have it so figured i might try it)
    to get gains. If you aren't seeing gains with that, then you have a diet or workout problem. Hdrol even though mild still has a strong potential to mess with your endocrine system long term as yours is not fully developed yet. They dont use for 21 + up because its part of a law, they say that because it truly isn't safe to use earlier
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I wish you guys would just give me some useful information trying to explain why it would be a bad idea at my age instead of just telling me not to do it because I'm going to do what i want and just telling me not to do it doesn't really help me decide if i want to or not. Could you please explain a little about the negatives of doing h-drol at my age?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

wait you must be 21 to purchase h-drol? didnt know what i eat really healthy and between 220-270 grams of protein a day. I eat about the same to 400 grams of carbs a day. I lift 5 days a week and sometimes do cardio on the other days. I eat stuff like sweet potatos and brown rice and chicken breast. When i work out i normally do 4 sets of every lift 12/10/10/8 and ill do 6-8 lifts a muscle group (which i do one muscle group a day).
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It closes growth plates, so you will stop gaining height, and even if you think 6 feet is tall enough it may cause other problems if your body is expecting to grow another 2-3 inches but no long can. It may cause you to go sterile permanently, may cause your testicles to stay shrunken permanently, has a higher chance of causing or making existing gyno worse.

And the biggest negative is that you can get just as good results without it. You have as much testosterone and growth hormone running around as you ever will in your life and with good diet and training will make good gains. Steriods with ****ty diet + ****ty training still equal ****ty gains.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. AI Sports Nutrition

Im 18. Ive been told that doing h-drol at 18 is not bad was i mis informed?

so what you think about this revision.

Pre cycle:
    1 week of life support

Cycle:
    50/50/50/75/75 (figure i have to buy a second bottle and this will make me use 84 i can throw in two more days at 75 and i got half a bottle left incase i ever wanna do h-drol again.)
    Life support durring

Post cycle:
    novedex xt
    2 weeks of life support

Entire time: Animal Pack , Greens vitamins(don't eat any vegetables) , or Orange Triad
    Triple Strength Fish Oils from GNC
    Probably some MRI Black Powder(My favorite pre workout drink)
    Gakic(my moms friend said she found a bottle of it cleaning out her x husbands stuff and i could have it so figured i might try it)
    Your under 18 don't know how i missed it do not do steriods plus you did not read the rules you cannot post about steriods
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I'm not saying your diet is ****ty or your training is BTW, but steroids just enhance a little. The fact is that with what your body is producing hromone wise already, you'd be lucky if you got an extra pound of gains with halo beyond what you could hit without, while subjecting your body to all sorts of negatives
    This space for rent

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You're not done growing in all things, including your hormones being balanced. **** with your system now and you can make your body think it's fine at its current levels. Of course when you come off your cycles, your body doesn't rebound back to its normal values and you come here at 24 asking why you feel sluggish with no sex drive and find out your test levels are in the dirt.

Or instead of expecting people to come here and feed you answers you can spend your self proclaimed boredom on researching threads that tell you exactly why doing this at a young age is wrong OR you can just stop talking about it since you're under 21 and do your cycle and **** yourself up. Either way it's up to you but discussing it isn't.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Really man its nothing special. I was thinking of doing halo+furaza or doing an Epistane run. Even though I am 21, I am waiting till I am 22&1/2 at least probably 23. I have much I can still do without it. And I am christian and dont get to have sex, God knows I am full of hormones......

Look around the supplement forum if you really must use supps. But roids Please do not take, its going to hurt you bro, seriously. We aren't being mean, we are watching out for you.

You should never get "bored"with supps. Supps are there to make lifting and building easier, not for a past time or hobby. Take a step back man. Think about having a wife and kids someday.

If you take some roids when you are 23/24 and do proper support and PCT, you will walk away with great gains, no permanent sides. You can still have kids, get a boner, be mentally stable, and not have boobies!!

Do them now, and you will never find the muscle growth you want. You may not be able to have children, you could screw up your hormones and your Emotions for life.

See you balls are still developing even at 18. You mess with em, they may decide they arent needed anymore. At 22-25 your body can rebound from a short term use of roids(2-10 weeks) with proper PCT and your lil guys will reinflate over time.

Just dont do it man. There are some 18 year olds on here that can give you great advice. I would point out Texas, the guy is a beast among beasts. And there are others too.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Im not set on anything im just doing reserch right now because i cant gain weight easily because i just eat and eat and lift and although everythings great im just too low on bf and not big enough for it. Right now Ima just keep trying to tweak my diet maby see if adding a bunch more carbs will help because i feel like i burn through those pretty quick. and i figured if i go for a month and don't see any reasonable gains from that i would just maybe try h-drol because I've been told its the safest and best one to start out on and i have friend that have taken it.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Just stick with creatine ee and a crap load of protien .
    Trust us bro , wait until your 21.
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Im not set on anything im just doing reserch right now because i cant gain weight easily because i just eat and eat and lift and although everythings great im just too low on bf and not big enough for it. Right now Ima just keep trying to tweak my diet maby see if adding a bunch more carbs will help because i feel like i burn through those pretty quick. and i figured if i go for a month and don't see any reasonable gains from that i would just maybe try h-drol because I've been told its the safest and best one to start out on and i have friend that have taken it.
    So heres the thing, steroids arent magic beans. If you cant eat enough to gain weight now, eating exactly the same plus adding a steroid wont make you gain either. So the thing to work out first is how to get more food into you, and or how to reduce your caloric expenditure
    This space for rent

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

With your bf% you are not even at maintenance level as far as your food intake. Spend the money on some more food and get a good lifting routine set up. Start making strength gains and the size will follow. You have enough "juice" in your veins right now to equal any cycle from a bottle. Capitalize on that and you will never look back!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Im try to see if adding more carbs will help because i eat more than enough protein and just keep loosing weight/(fat) but no gaining any. How much can one person eat?
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Sit down and with each protein shake you drink, add 2-3 tbsp of peanut butter or coconut oil. You will start putting on weight.

Do you do a lot of sports activity as well for fun? like a few hours of basketball a couple times a week and other stuff along those lines?
    This space for rent

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tell us your daily food schedule. If you do not have one then that is a good place to start. There are some very knowledgeable people on this site who have put in their time with all of this, listen and and soak it up like a sponge. I would kill to be where you are now with this kind of information available.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle : H-Drol by CEL. Critique!
    By hoop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:56 PM
  2. First M-Drol cycle (Critique Welcome)
    By dan8lynch8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:44 PM
  3. Please critique my H-Drol cycle
    By cheffrey428 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 12:34 AM
  4. 1st cycle H-drol - critique please
    By arch1tect in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:41 AM