What is a good normal 1-test trans dosing?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

What is a good normal 1-test trans dosing?

I have been researching for a while now, and still haven't found a definite answer on how much 1-test per day should be taken transdermally?
    Now I know it varies depending on how low or hard one wants to dose.. but what is a medium dose amount suggested? (not too low or too high)

I'm leaning towards 200mg transdermally, and a lot more of that 200mg will be absorbed. Would 200mg be recommended for a medium/hard dose transdermally?

Thanx for the help
    (the transdermal part threw me off a bit)

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

I used to be in the "stickies" thread, but Chemo described the following fo the 1-test in T-1 (used to be T-1 final):

novice: 84mg/day (2 squirts T-1/day)
    intermediate: 126mg/day (3 squirt T-1/day)
    advanced: 168 mg/day (4 squits T-2/day)

these are basic guidelines for T-1 dosing, but it should give you an idea.

cm5
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

re

Ok, first of all i see a lot of things wrong with my post lol.

I want to say that i'm planning to buy 12g of 1-test in bulk, and mix it in 240ml of T-Gel. Just keep it simple like that, I don't really want to add 4-ad to it.

So taking into account that i will be having a 240ml bottle with 12g of 1-test in it, at about 50mg/1ml how many ml per day would be sufficient for good gains.
    4ml seems about right, as I previously posted, can anyone confirm?

At that rate this bottle would last 60 days, and 60 days is way too much for test shutdown, so perhaps 6ml a day would be better, lasts about 40 days.
    (I'm thinking as I am typing here so cope with me heh)

According to my research 1-test gives peak amount of gains at week 4, and topples after the 5th week.

P.s: keeping my options open, if i stick to 4ml ed for 30 days, then post cycle for 6 weeks, i could use the remaining amount at 4ml ed for 30 days. So many options aaah!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

re

168mg ed seems sorta low, compared to what other people are taking. I'll look into that right now.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

don't judge what others are taking by what you SHOULD be taking. Most of the people on here have run several cycles. Have you ever done a PH before? have you ever done 1-test before? take that into consideration.

cm5
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

re

Yes, I understand that fully, but 168 seems relatively low even for beginners, especially without 4-ad added with it. I am not sure 168 would give optimal gains.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

re

According to Pogue in his ProH sticky, he says 1-testosterone transdermally

Transdermal:
    200-500mg daily or more in split doses
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.76%

Don't forget that the cycle threads that are more than 3 months old were using the old transdermal recipe (DMSO). The new recipe (DMFA) has increased absorption rates.

~Todd
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

Originally posted by tatortodd
    Don't forget that the cycle threads that are more than 3 months old were using the old transdermal recipe (DMSO). The new recipe (DMFA) has increased absorption rates.

~Todd
    I highly doubt an interchangable DMSO substitute would drastically increase penetration.

The doses cookmic recomended are very wrong, people inject that much per day. I doubt we are really going past 40% absorbtion here...
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

re

banana eater, can you clarify what you meant by the dosing?
    with 40% absorption out of 168 that is around 70 or 80 mg per day that actually enter.

So do you recommend a higher dosing? say 300mg - 180mg entering.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I try to get around 300-350mg transdermally, but some people simply need more or less. The best way to find out is to try a decent number.....maybe 150mg daily and see how you react to that.

I think at this point I could do doses well above 300mg daily, but then again I weigh 265 lbs and have cycled 1-test many times. Good luck with your cycle
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

ex_banana_eater from another tread:

"
    Infact, a person who has previously used anabolics may need an even higher dose of methyl-1-test to get good gains which would mean more liver toxicity.
    and I apologize for being incomptate on this, but, if I understand this as I am thinking right now then Jweaves dosage of 300-350 is NOT appropriate for a first time user.

Which once again begs the question, weltweitefurcht is this your first 1test cycle?

But, again, ex_banana_eater, given the higher liver toxicity tolerance of those that have used 1-test before, shouldn't a lower dosage like Jweave's 150mg be used, and that is considering the 40% absorbtion, but that leaves 60mg absorbed which is above the M1T 10mg dosage per day (on the assumption that the 10mg is 100%absorbed). I guess my question is if M1T is less toxic then why is 60mg of trans less toxic than 10mg of methyl? I'm not as biologically inclined a you and Jweave, I'm more socially scientific, but the discussion and explaination is very interesting to me, please help.

thanks as always

cm5
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.24%

Originally posted by jweave23
    I try to get around 300-350mg transdermally, but some people simply need more or less. The best way to find out is to try a decent number.....maybe 150mg daily and see how you react to that.

I think at this point I could do doses well above 300mg daily, but then again I weigh 265 lbs and have cycled 1-test many times. Good luck with your cycle
    300mgs of 1test via transdermal works great for me. However, I am 260pounds with some ph experience. A first timer with less bodyweight prob does not need this much.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

Originally posted by cookmic5
    ex_banana_eater from another tread:

"

and I apologize for being incomptate on this, but, if I understand this as I am thinking right now then Jweaves dosage of 300-350 is NOT appropriate for a first time user.

Which once again begs the question, weltweitefurcht is this your first 1test cycle?

But, again, ex_banana_eater, given the higher liver toxicity tolerance of those that have used 1-test before, shouldn't a lower dosage like Jweave's 150mg be used, and that is considering the 40% absorbtion, but that leaves 60mg absorbed which is above the M1T 10mg dosage per day (on the assumption that the 10mg is 100%absorbed). I guess my question is if M1T is less toxic then why is 60mg of trans less toxic than 10mg of methyl? I'm not as biologically inclined a you and Jweave, I'm more socially scientific, but the discussion and explaination is very interesting to me, please help.

thanks as always

cm5
    I dont really understand the quote. There is no liver toxicity coming into play with 1-test, as it is not a methylated compound.
    40% is a really high guestimate.. I imagine true absorbtion is around 30% but nobody knows the exact numbers. Chemo, do you even know? I thought they were all estimation.

lata
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

re

well Transdermals do have some affect on the liver, sure it doesn't do the first pass, but it does eventually come around.

Lets say its 40% (more hoping heh) at 300mg that would be around 180mg entering after the 40% absorption.
    Now with oral 1-AD a good dosage is 600mg for first time users, with 15% of it actually becoming useful that is about a little less than 100mg.
    ORALLY.

The oral gains are mediocre too, average is about 10lbs of gain.
    So I feel 300mg for a FIRST TIME use transdermally would be allright, since 180mg is made useful after absorption. 180mg would not hinder gains at all. Any less and I would be skeptical.

Cookie I heard Methyl 1 Test is highly toxic, I would like to know where you got the impression that it was not toxic or minimal?

The transdermal does not pass the liver as much as Methyl 1t does. So it is milder on the liver.

Also if I tried the method of 150mg trans which converted to 60mg, that would be less than 1-AD orally at 600mg, which would defeat the purpose.
    And you surely cannot recommend 1-AD over 1-Test transdermally.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm not exactly following cookmic5's point here either ?

Comparing methyl 1-test to any does of oral or trans 1-test is apples to oranges man, not even worth the time trying to assign relative doses....it doesn't quite match up IMO.

And yes, the liver strain by a dermal is usually negligent for most of our intents and purposes. And BTW EBE, I try and go by about 30-35% myself, but hope for 40, lol. I think we're still at guesstimates to my knowledge
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

I think I misspoke on the M1T being less toxic part of that qoute... but, whatever, EBE has been nice enough to explain the methyl addition and its effect on 1-test to me in some good detail, giving me a better understanding. Thanks EBE you helped me out a lot on that point

cm5

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is a good first cycle of S1+?
    By ACURA TL-S in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:13 PM
  2. What is a good brand of creatin?
    By GH_MAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 02:05 PM
  3. What is Kynoselen good for?????????
    By SyntholMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 02:11 PM
  4. what is a good site for my girlfriend?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 01:11 PM
  5. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:33 PM