british dragon androplex

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
has anyone ever taken this stuff?i bought it but just wondering how it worked for other people....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of BD's Adroplex but i'm going to assume it's a steroid or PH and not a peromone

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
no british dragon does make steriods such as dbol and what not but androplex is a prohormone i brought it at the supp store the guy recommended it.he also recommened testanate50 and i know its toxic but i made good gains off it so i decided to try androplex too, i cant find anything on it though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats a ripoff. Its not british dragon pharmaceuticals, its british dragon labs which is just putting all the commonly available steroid clones (superdrol, phera, etc) and bottling them. just sucking on the british dragon name to seem cool.

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
that really sucks i shoulda known im already screwed i already bought it...oh well.im thinking about taking test ethante along with either deca or eq

D

drummerac3

Awards
reply to thread

:food:

I'm at the end of stacking "Hard Stack" (Halodrol & Superdrol) and Androplex and my gains were AWESOME. I went from doing about 2 or 3 reps of 225 on bench to 2-3 reps of 265. and I'm about to stack Androplex and Testanate50. I'm SO pumped...mentally and physically from this stuff.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

I'm at the end of stacking "Hard Stack" (Halodrol & Superdrol) and Androplex and my gains were AWESOME. I went from doing about 2 or 3 reps of 225 on bench to 2-3 reps of 265. and I'm about to stack Androplex and Testanate50. I'm SO pumped...mentally and physically from this stuff.

im not even gonna touch this one:stick:

NAS

NAS

Awards

thats hilarious:dump:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

:think::nono::lol:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
really? their knocking off old and sour UGLs' now.... stick to a more reputable company because the name just screams shady.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They refer to a myspace page on the label!! LMAO!!!

British Dragon is gone. And I have no idea why their name keeps popping up so much...

B

BALBOAtherock

Awards
my man ,dont knock british dragon till youve tried it. androplex does work, and so does the R6black.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
looks like a decent product to me as long as it isn't overpriced...would like to know how much SD is in there with the SD/1-AD blend...why the ****?..nvm...but the 1-ad and 4-ad doses would have to be pretty high but it may negate some of the negative side effects people associate with SD that are really associated with T shutdown in general.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codster951 Anabolics 7
S General Chat 0
J Anabolics 5
V Anabolics 2
iamgreat187 Anabolics 1