STARTING Pplex/mdrol Bridge and maybe somee.....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so im startin my pplex mdrol bridge saturday

layout is as follows

Sat and sunday one p plex pill per say 19.2 mg

Monday starts 2 pills a day
Pplex week 1-4 _______________________38.2/38.2/38.2/19.2
Mdrol week 4-7 ___________________________________ 10/ 20/20/20
Clomid starting after Mdrol ______________________________________ 100/50/50
Arimidex starting week 2 of clomid ____________________________________.5 /.5/ .5

I was thinking, I may add Trenbolone Acetate in on monday and thursday 100mg . but i am not sure only becuase im not sure exactly how much tren my buddy has....

Also need a quick over view on mdrol batch p8353 e0112 maybe a COA

Liv 52 will be ttaken every night before bed.
multi/fishoil/PS/hawthorn will be morning and night.

p.s
there WILL be a LOG and I JUST got BLOOD WORK done yesterday..... so that will be posted with the information that you guys want to see!

Next blood test will be in 5 weeks or so...... and then probably another 5 or 6 after that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For Mdrol you ean weeks 4-7? That's 4 weeks

I'd keep the Tren Ace out of it, 2x a week for acetate @ 100mg? that sounds messed up... I know it's tempting but save it until you can run it properly.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know i was thinking that to keep an androgen in my while on a heavy ana like super.

yea
4 week p plex
week 4 i lower dose of p plex and start mdrol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Edited My First Post To Make The Cycle Not So Confusing

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For Mdrol you ean weeks 4-7? That's 4 weeks

I'd keep the Tren Ace out of it, 2x a week for acetate @ 100mg? that sounds messed up... I know it's tempting but save it until you can run it properly.

it would end up being 200mg total tren ACE per week for either the whole cycle or just starting the Mdrol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't bother with the Tren Ace, SD & PP are pretty potent the way you laid em out in the bridge. Also I think Tren, like Deca, shouldn't be run without test. So I'd save it for later.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with the Tren Ace, SD & PP are pretty potent the way you laid em out in the bridge. Also I think Tren, like Deca, shouldn't be run without test. So I'd save it for later.
i dont understand why every one says that,.... its much heavier in androgens then test, no problem getting it up. Deca is a diff story.

anyway, i need more ppl sub'd to this thread,

you know anything about the batch i have of mdrol?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
drop the tren crazy fool save it for some test!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
drop the tren crazy fool save it for some test!

i was thinkin bout running it maybe just during the MDROL part so i have some androgen in me,

obviously not neccessary, i may save it for a 9 week cut with Hdrol and trenadrol or epi

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about a COA for your batch, but I have a bottle with that batch #, I'll be following along.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so i figue id give you guys a little more bout my diet and training.

im excited to start tomorrow!!!

Diet will consist of 6-8 meals
1 cheat meal a week
Normal Meals will have these macros:
40-50g Protein
30-50g Carbs
15-20g Healthy Fat

Post Workout will Include
75g Waxymaize with 1 scoop Nutrabolics Growth Factor and 5g Creatine and some Cissus
30 minutes later will Be a WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE (27g Protein)
1 hour after will be a complete meal with the macros stated Above

Workout supplementation will be as follows...
Creatine Ethyl Ester (in a water bottle with water, bout 3-7 g)

Creatine will NOT be used every day, (this allows me to always be ON )

Supplementation during very high carbohydrate meals will be
Chromium Polynicotinate
Fenugreek Seed
and possibly Glucofit (banaba leaves)

Work outs
I will be following DC style work outs, with my own twist

Starting monday the Split will be
Monday- Legs
Tuesday- Back and Bis
Wed-off
Thursday-Chest Shoulders Tris
Friday-Legs

whatever body part is hit tuesday wil be hit 2 times the following week with the same progression as the one above

Exercises for Legs:
Life Fitness Leg Press
Squats
Cybex Leg Press
Leg Curl
Leg Curl (different machine with different range of motion and angle)
Out turned presses on the leg press with heels on the corners to hit hamstrings.

Exercises for Chest
Flat Barbell
Incline Barbell
Mixture of both exercises with any added exercise i choose

Exercises for Back
Pull ups
Rack Chins
Lat Pulls
Dead Lifts (floor)
Dead Lifts (rack)
Under Hand Barbell Row

Exercises For Shoulders
Smyth Military Press
Barbell Military Press
Hammer Strength Press

Exercises for Biceps
Olympic Bar Curl
DB Curl
EZ Bar Curl

Exercises for Triceps
Tricep Extention
Over Head Tricep Extention
Reverse Grip Tricep Extention

Calves and Abs
Calves on leg day, with basic DC structure
Abs on monday and thursday

I will let you know my Weights and Sets on All Exercises Later Tonight as of now.
Pictures i will try to get on monday
Blood work is done, waiting on results...

My weight as of monday Was 206, and i will give you 2 weekly updates on my weight.( i weigh my self at work at around 11 oclock in the morning every monday.. it will have to change for this cycle so starting monday ill give you my dry weight from my house on monday mornings, my dry weight will be lower obviously.)

I goto 3 different gyms, and starting sept it will be 4 different gyms. (convienience factor from where i am)

so the weights will be different at every gym. so if it looks like there are drawbacks on the weight (or that im regressing) that may not be the case.i will let you know which gym im at to help you follow.

dosing of the pills will be on in the morning and one pre workout.

NO DOSE WILL BE AFTER 6pm

There will most likely be some sort of carb cut off at 7 PM in which case the last 2 meals are protein veggies fat, then protein fat.

i hope this is clear and thorough enough for people.

NOTE: ive had a Lower back injury since july of last year, all things that put pressure on my lower back will be placed on the back burner if i have any pain that day/week.

i will keep you updated on how i feel in every aspect.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
You could put the same size on with a SOLO cycle of M-Drol at 10/20/20 provided your training was on point and your diet was dialed in.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could put the same size on with a SOLO cycle of M-Drol at 10/20/20 provided your training was on point and your diet was dialed in.

if so then why do people bridge? whats the point?

i think ill respond well to P Plex being that i havent used it.

i also dont think that the laws of diminishing comes until after week 6, esp;ecially when switching th compounds.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
took first pill of P Plex this morning at 9 50,

didnt feel anything (obviously) first day on.

tomorrow will be second day at one pill

monday starts 2 caps, and its LEG DAY

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok people

Day 2 on 1 cap nothing yet...

tomorrow starts 2 pills and LEG day

very excited,

Altho yesterday becuase of limited activity was a low carb day
and i had taken the P plex at 9 50 am and by 1 30- 2 oclock i felt a little light headed (normally never happens on a low carb day ever) so i started eating a few carbs an felt better, maybe it was a coincidence, maybe not.

just thought i should let you konw whats going on

Pictures will be up tomorrow , just need a camera.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Legs:
Freemotion Leg Press LT(last time) 810lbs for 2 reps and 3 sets.
__________________ TT(this time) 830lbs for 2 reps and 2 sets
then i did today 680lbs for 12 took a rest did 3 took a rest did 5 for a total of 20 then i stretched.

Hamstring curl (freemotion machine) LT 130 for 6-3-1
______________________________TT 150 for 8-4-2 (rest pause)
then stretch

Calf Raise 70 for 8 (basic DC structure)

Note: since thursday night dinner i got a nose bleeds.
i didnt start the P Plex until Satuday so i kno that is not the case.

Also while doing the leg curl i had to stop on my first set of 150 due to my nose starting to bleed. so i shoved a tissue up there and continued

If anyone knows a good "stop your nose from bleeding remedy" let me know.

i dont want to get my nose cortorized (spelling?) so any imput would be great.

over all not feeling anything extreme except sometimes i feel like i need carbs.

Diet today was good,

morning 4 whole eggs. 1.5 scoop of precision engineered whey and a bowl of cheerios (after i mixed my whey with water i put it in the cheerios)

Pre workout was 1 scoop whey and 2 scoops up your mass total macros were
45g protein 30g carb 8g fat

Post workout was 75g waxymaize 15 g bcaas 3 g creatine CEE teaspoon or so of Cissus
now im having my 27g protein whey isolat shake.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
PP wil put on great size n strength alone. from previous experience as soon as you feel a lump in your nip (if u do at all) stop the cycle immediately!! you got p5p or caber?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP wil put on great size n strength alone. from previous experience as soon as you feel a lump in your nip (if u do at all) stop the cycle immediately!! you got p5p or caber?
i got P5P,

but im not gyno prone at all

if i do feel a lump ill run .5 adex every day till its gone.

people get afraid when they get puffyness.

if your pinnin 750mg of test a week do you stop bc of a lil gyno? no you run some adex and get that **** cleared so you can finish your cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill be watching

wooooo nice man:head:, i dont wanna log this for nothing! i want peoiple to learn from my experience and follow along to see what they may see their gains like on something like this..

PS FuturePilot, when do you think the law of diminishing comes into play?>

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
PS FuturePilot, when do you think the law of diminishing comes into play?>
With it being 2 different compunds i think your just fine.

With that said some people can run a compound and it will lose its effect 2-3 weeks in, then others are still gaining into 5-6 week.

These DS's seem to be very dependant on the person, unlike an injectable where most people have a similar experience.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With it being 2 different compunds i think your just fine.

With that said some people can run a compound and it will lose its effect 2-3 weeks in, then others are still gaining into 5-6 week.

These DS's seem to be very dependant on the person, unlike an injectable where most people have a similar experience.

yea i figure as long as you switch compounds you wont reach that point.

im goin to my girls house , shes gunna take pictures, ive never done any of the BBr poses, should be interesting haha

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i dont think adex would do anything to prolactin induced gyno....could be wrong though.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think adex would do anything to prolactin induced gyno....could be wrong though.

well yea ive ran progestins too, im just not prone to it.

but adex wont do anything for prolactin sides, but it can be cause by high levels of estrogen as well.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Day 1
Legs:
Freemotion Leg Press LT(last time) 810lbs for 2 reps and 3 sets.
__________________ TT(this time) 830lbs for 2 reps and 2 sets
then i did today 680lbs for 12 took a rest did 3 took a rest did 5 for a total of 20 then i stretched.

Hamstring curl (freemotion machine) LT 130 for 6-3-1
______________________________TT 150 for 8-4-2 (rest pause)
then stretch

Calf Raise 70 for 8 (basic DC structure)

Note: since thursday night dinner i got a nose bleeds.
i didnt start the P Plex until Satuday so i kno that is not the case.

Also while doing the leg curl i had to stop on my first set of 150 due to my nose starting to bleed. so i shoved a tissue up there and continued

If anyone knows a good "stop your nose from bleeding remedy" let me know.

i dont want to get my nose cortorized (spelling?) so any imput would be great.

over all not feeling anything extreme except sometimes i feel like i need carbs.

Diet today was good,

morning 4 whole eggs. 1.5 scoop of precision engineered whey and a bowl of cheerios (after i mixed my whey with water i put it in the cheerios)

Pre workout was 1 scoop whey and 2 scoops up your mass total macros were
45g protein 30g carb 8g fat

Post workout was 75g waxymaize 15 g bcaas 3 g creatine CEE teaspoon or so of Cissus
now im having my 27g protein whey isolat shake.
I always felt the need for more carbs during SD cycles.Everything looks good so far.Do you have any taurine in case of back pumps? Also make sure you keep checking that BP.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not the greatest quality but itll have to do. used my camera on my fone becuase it was easiest to send em to myself and post.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always felt the need for more carbs during SD cycles.Everything looks good so far.Do you have any taurine in case of back pumps? Also make sure you keep checking that BP.

i never get back pumps, but if i do ill get some. im usually ok when i drink more water it helps my cramps.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro don't stop the log, just got back from outta town. :head: more people are probably following than you think.

Besides the best logs are those that aren't overpopulated and have pics, so far so good bro!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro don't stop the log, just got back from outta town. :head: more people are probably following than you think.

Besides the best logs are those that aren't overpopulated and have pics, so far so good bro!
thanks brotha!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok now i have some discrepancys with the dosing....

in the AM i dont take it right when i wake up becuase i usually need to use the bathroom after breakfast and im in fear ill "excrete" my dose.

Also i know fats are a great carrier and help absorbtion, but is that true with a methyl as well?

i figure either before a meal or a half empty stomach would be best for the absorbtion,

im sure theres debate, but i want input,

im going to wait another 20 minutes then take my first dose and head out to the gym.

Back Day today,

Pullups
Deadlifts (floor)
DB curls

Breakfast was same as yesterday,

I eat eggs every day im kinda sick of them, i think i may switch over to cytogainer for a few days.\

Note: Woke up a little stiff with my back pain and woke up at 5 38 due to a bloody nose,

Can anyone give advice on helping me with my bloody nose situation, i dont want ti to happen during dead lifts today.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Pullups felt strong, i warmed up with some lat pulldowns then did a set of 12 pullups (normally i only get 8-10)

then my heavy set was with 25 pounds on me and did 2 sets of 4

Deadlifts went great, not sure if its placebo or wat but on thursday i did rack dead lifts and got 315 for 2, today i did them from the floor and did 325 for 3, felt strong.

DB curls, 50 lbs for 6-3-1 rest pause last time it was 40s (due to vacation facility.)

overall felt reall good. no back pumps, and no nose bleed today except in the AM at 5 38.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, the fat/food carrier for better absorption only applies to non-methyls. Do you usually have problems with blood pressure? A lot of people believe you should pre-load with hawthorn berry for a week or 2, but since you're taking it, this might help in the coming weeks.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah no problems with BP, i dont preload i just use it through out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when people say pre load i never know HOW MUCH they mean,

i juss do 1g hawthorn 2x a day, and liver support at night 1 time a day Vitamins morning and night.,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 today

Off day/
\

i was thinking bout doing 57.6 mg starting week 2 and running it untill i bridge into super in which case i would run it at 38.4 or 19.2

what do you guys think?

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I do the same, but i'm gonna pre-load for my next cycle. Just 7 days.
Frontloading is the best way to go with hawthorn.It takes two weeks just to get in your system.By then some are half way done with their cycle.

hankiller

Awards
hey crazyfool i was curios about your pct what clomid are you using im about to run the same bridge but i wasnt sure about a good pct

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im running just some innovative research companys ancillaries, but i cant say where i got them...........

what do you guys think about going up to 57.6 mg starting monday?

today is Day 4

Chest Day, i guess a tru measure of how much it kicked in!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Im running just some innovative research companys ancillaries, but i cant say where i got them...........

what do you guys think about going up to 57.6 mg starting monday?

today is Day 4

Chest Day, i guess a tru measure of how much it kicked in!
dont go that high. not neccessary.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok Day 4 at 38.4 mg

WOW,

Chest incline BB 185 for 5, 205 for 2 sets of 1 rep (prolly coulda done more had no spotter didnt wanna push it.)

then flys just for the hell of it, felt ok

By the time i got to incline dumbells i was throwing up 80lbs each hand like it was nothing. i didnt go higher then 6 reps, but it felt great.

Shoulder press on a machine (not sure which one, but it was at the kickboxing gym) 150 for 8.

and reverse grip Tricep extention 90 lbs for 8-4-2 rest pause,

It seems to have "kicked in" during my DB set and i felt like a monster,

havent felt that strong since before i got my appendix out in april.

for now on ill dose 19.2 mg 1 hour before the gym instead of 30-45 min before.!!!!

i also noticed i was a little more vascular then i normally am for a C/S/T day, so that i was excited about, and i feel a bit leaner!!!

Had my waxy shake, now im waiting for my isolate to get in me then ill eat in about 1 hour and 15 min.

thatnks for stayin tuned in guys!