blood pressure issue??

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Ok I will make this short. I did a 5 week Halodrol cycle (50/50/75/75/75)..

I am on day 11 of PCT (outlined below) and two days ago I had my first hint of any side effect. I was doing chest, did my first set fine with a minor headache..then sets two and three it felt like someone had my forehead in a vice grip. My friend suggested it was possibly some sort of blood pressure issue because he had something similar in the past. It got so bad I couldn't even finish my workout...first time this has ever happened. Yesterday it was there again but minor and I was able to finish my workout.

Today it was as bad as ever..I did two sets of shoulder press and almost passed out. Now I wouldn't be so worried and let this take its course except that I start training camp for football (college) next Wednesday. I had my physical yesterday and they took my blood pressure but did not say anything. Is it blood pressure related or just something entirely different... either way I plan on getting to a doctor tomorrow morning I just wanted to get some feedback first.

Thanks a bunch.

PCT:
Days 1-10:
Novedex XT - 3 Caps
Activate Xtreme: 4 caps

Days: 11-20:
Novedex XT - 2 Caps
Lean Xtreme: 3 caps

Days 21-30:
Novedex XT - 1 Cap
Lean Xtreme: 3 caps...continued until finished..

edit: forgot I have been taking cycle support 2 scoops per day since 2 weeks pre-cycle

crazilyfter42

Awards
It could be... you should of just asked the person giving you your physical what your bp was. You could always go down to the local walmart or rite aid and use the bp machine there to check it out. I am having a similiar issue w/ constant headaches/ light headed feeling since ive been on now. Its getting better though as the cycle progresses. I finally went and checked my bp and it was 120/68 which is great. It seems one of the sides effects with many compounds is headaches. But high bp can also cause them too.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
It could be... you should of just asked the person giving you your physical what your bp was. You could always go down to the local walmart or rite aid and use the bp machine there to check it out. I am having a similiar issue w/ constant headaches/ light headed feeling since ive been on now. Its getting better though as the cycle progresses. I finally went and checked my bp and it was 120/68 which is great. It seems one of the sides effects with many compounds is headaches. But high bp can also cause them too.
yeah I actually went to a family friend who is a chiropractor and he checked out my BP and it was actually 120/68.

Then I went for a run and it happened again. Idk I just hope it goes away since I have to start camp in a week... yikes

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i actually had a headache for the past 2 days,,... was at the doc yest and my pressure was 110/72

and today i went to the chiro got my neck cracked... ****ing head ache went away

high doses of milk thistle gave me a head ache also..

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
How's your water intake? If I don't keep my water intake high, I get headaches/dizzy feeling.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i actually had a headache for the past 2 days,,... was at the doc yest and my pressure was 110/72

and today i went to the chiro got my neck cracked... ****ing head ache went away

high doses of milk thistle gave me a head ache also..
i got similar effect from xtremeTREN, even though BP was elevated. When i used epistane which make BP higher the HEADACHES disapeared.

Every substance is unique with each person. Id definately try to drink 2 gallons of water a day as well see if that helps