Re-gain Gains?

If you do a cycle, make good gains, don't do a PCT, lose some gains...will you?

• Regain what you lost, nothing more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gain more than before

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
your going to lose some gains if not most, in pct if it's done wrong. there is such a thing as "memory muscle" but i don't think thats going to be established in 4-6 weeks.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
For some reason no matter how hard I try and I know I do PCT right I cant keep my gains. I only keep like 10-15% of them. And I definitely dont gain it back afterward.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
For some reason no matter how hard I try and I know I do PCT right I cant keep my gains. I only keep like 10-15% of them. And I definitely dont gain it back afterward.
i as well only keep about 30%, which leads me to ask, is that typical with "real gear" also? in this gray market area of PH/PS, is that all we can expect. now someone will undoubtedly chime back with, "if you plan a proper PCT you will keep more". i eat slightly more cals after cycle, try and maintain the same weight on the bars, machines or whatever, use my Nolva, and keep the intensity up also, so WTF am i not doing correctly? for me to spend well over $200 to look and feel good for 4-6 weeks is not worth it to me, plus all the liver toxicity that can go along with most cycles. my question again is, with real gear being only a little bit more expensive, is it easier to retain the gains made? anyone?:aargh:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
IDK wut to say for you guys, but I keep about 85-90% of my gains. Maybe it genetics...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
honestly, nothing, my first cycle of H-50, I did everything wrong. no diet, no set routine, most critical NO PCT, Im doin fine today, gained about 14 pounds, kept 10...all organs and stuff is properly working. Im about to do another cycle in about a week, then another Feb/March...