Help with a cut cycle

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I'm wanting to do a cut cycle sometime in the winter, probably around december and Im going to get my products soon. Anyways would something like hdrol and trena be good?? Maybe some superdrol? :toofunny: I'm kidding.... But how about some test prop, tren a, and some winny. I'm looking at a 8wk cycle only. So what would you guys suggest on the dosage of each/per wk. I'm currently almost done with a mass cycle that has been going on for almost 10wks. I'm 6'2 227# I dont no my BF but i can still see most of my abs.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to do a cut cycle sometime in the winter, probably around december and Im going to get my products soon. Anyways would something like hdrol and trena be good?? Maybe some superdrol? :toofunny: I'm kidding.... But how about some test prop, tren a, and some winny. I'm looking at a 8wk cycle only. So what would you guys suggest on the dosage of each/per wk. I'm currently almost done with a mass cycle that has been going on for almost 10wks. I'm 6'2 227# I dont no my BF but i can still see most of my abs.
Dont really get the just kidding? You are just kidding about using orals? Or using SD? Only injection AAS?

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
i was kidding about the hdrol,sdrol and the trena. I just wrote that because I have seen so many people post about those and using them incorrectly. Just thought it would be funny...geez

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
i was kidding about the hdrol,sdrol and the trena. I just wrote that because I have seen so many people post about those and using them incorrectly. Just thought it would be funny...geez

Ok gotcha.

So if your going 8 weeks I guess you want to avoid orals?

If not, funny you say that but hdrol/trenadrol(not trena) stack for 4-6weeks could be good. Hdrol mild, good for maintaining/building mass, and trenadrol seems to be a beast for strength.

If you want to avoid these OTC compounds, I will bow out, because IMHO nothing to heavy is needed to cut (unless you're going competition cut). :)

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Ok gotcha.

So if your going 8 weeks I guess you want to avoid orals?

If not, funny you say that but hdrol/trenadrol(not trena) stack for 4-6weeks could be good. Hdrol mild, good for maintaining/building mass, and trenadrol seems to be a beast for strength.

If you want to avoid these OTC compounds, I will bow out, because IMHO nothing to heavy is needed to cut (unless you're going competition cut). :)
Well I do want to get competition cut because I'm thinking about doing a show in April, but I wanna see how cut I can be without losing much size.. Its going to be hard, and I probably need to get up to 270 and cut down to 230ish since I'm pretty tall. But anyways what do you guys think for a cut cycle, involving test prop, tren A and winny. Or maybe cut one of those out...who knows:duel:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well I do want to get competition cut because I'm thinking about doing a show in April, but I wanna see how cut I can be without losing much size.. Its going to be hard, and I probably need to get up to 270 and cut down to 230ish since I'm pretty tall. But anyways what do you guys think for a cut cycle, involving test prop, tren A and winny. Or maybe cut one of those out...who knows:duel:

how many cycles have u run? prop/tren/winny is the most dominating among "cutting" cycles.

...but if this is ur first or second cycle i would steer clear of Tren......prop/winny would be nice

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
This will be my third AAS cycle, Im currently finishing a sust,tren cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you're already a Tren veteran then just run the TrenAce/TestProp cycle, I wouldn't bother with the winny, 2 compounds is enough.

How much tren are you running now and how's it treating you?

For Tren/TestP i would guess 50mg of tren ED and 75-100mg of Prop depending on how you like your test dosed

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
if you're already a Tren veteran then just run the TrenAce/TestProp cycle, I wouldn't bother with the winny, 2 compounds is enough.

How much tren are you running now and how's it treating you?

For Tren/TestP i would guess 50mg of tren ED and 75-100mg of Prop depending on how you like your test dosed
Im running the tren A at 100mg EOD, its AWESOME. I think I will go for tren ED at 50mg and test prop 75mg ed

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar