About To Start My Very First Steroid Cycle

SteveAustin

Banned
Awards
So I am just cutting off a bit of fat, saving up a bit of food and cash and getting myself prepared for my upcoming steroid cycle/ stack which will consist of hyperdrolx2 and mass fx for 8 weeks.

Can anyone provide me with some tips on what to expect in terms of side-effects and how much gains I can expect?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
includeing mass fx are "non-hormonal" probably not much from mass FX but it may increase protein synthesis. i know that chlorogenin has almost zero info on it (which is what i believe is in mass FX) other wise i think its junk....

as for hyperdrol X2, may convert to a steroid, but its not known . people report gains, but that may bre due to its converting properties.

most likely there will be no sides (some people report puffy nips from the mass FX although its non hormonal)

run it how the site says, and log it, im sure we are all interested. . . . .

use something like 6 oxo after though, the hyperdrol may be like formestane wheere u think you recover but its test metabolite caused some shut down.....

my .02

SteveAustin

Banned
Awards
includeing mass fx are "non-hormonal" probably not much from mass FX but it may increase protein synthesis. i know that chlorogenin has almost zero info on it (which is what i believe is in mass FX) other wise i think its junk....

as for hyperdrol X2, may convert to a steroid, but its not known . people report gains, but that may bre due to its converting properties.

most likely there will be no sides (some people report puffy nips from the mass FX although its non hormonal)

run it how the site says, and log it, im sure we are all interested. . . . .

use something like 6 oxo after though, the hyperdrol may be like formestane wheere u think you recover but its test metabolite caused some shut down.....

my .02

I thought a PCT wasn't required for this stack?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not required but no1 is EXACTLY sure about 6-bromo as it can convert to a steroid.

so on the safe side, some 6oxo after is not out of line.

SteveAustin

Banned
Awards
So am I looking to gain some serious size from these steroids?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
people have gained 5-7 pounds on hyperdrol, i wouldnt expect all that much to be honest,

look at the logs that have been done.

SteveAustin

Banned
Awards
people have gained 5-7 pounds on hyperdrol, i wouldnt expect all that much to be honest,

look at the logs that have been done.

Yeah but this is an 8 week cycle of hyperdrol AND mass fx, Duke.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You arent going to get "****ing huge" off hyperdrolx2 and massfx.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a serious cycle. You should be HYOOWGE after it!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not steroids

please move this crap

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo b isomer can become a steroid in the body but is not a steroid.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, this guy has got a screw loose - and although he only joined today, Im pretty sure this is not the first time he has pulled this sort of stunt:

Originally Posted by SteveAustin
What the **** *******? What did you **** me over for?

Me:The deal is I didn't like your comments - thought it was clear cut?

No need for it mate.

Steve:Alright, no problem... well would you like to talk on MSN or AIM or something?

ME:No worries Steve. Im fine with PMing. What's up?

Steve: Well PMing is a tedious task. I'd really like to talk in real time with you as you seem like a fairly knowledgeable fellow and have a vast array of different questions I'd like to ask you relating to bodybuilding.

Me:I think I know where you're going with this, and my friend have seen this exact post that you asked someone on another thread.

So here's some info:

I'm natural, been training for not all that long.

What I do know is train smart, eat smart, rest plenty and you will grow.

And always do your homework if you're going to put something in your body that may have adverse effects later in life.

Good Luck mate

Steve:I don't know what you're talking about? First off, I just joined today and have like 5 posts so you gotta have the wrong guy. Secondly... I'm not here to talk roids, just bodybuilding in general. CMon man let's do this buddy!

Me:Sure okay then. Stick to the PMs. I don't give out my email. If it's all above board it shouldn't be a problem.

Steve:Okay. first question: how big is your dick?

SteveAustin

Banned
Awards
Okay, this guy has got a screw loose - and although he only joined today, Im pretty sure this is not the first time he has pulled this sort of stunt:

Me:The deal is I didn't like your comments - thought it was clear cut?

No need for it mate.

Steve:Alright, no problem... well would you like to talk on MSN or AIM or something?

ME:No worries Steve. Im fine with PMing. What's up?

Steve: Well PMing is a tedious task. I'd really like to talk in real time with you as you seem like a fairly knowledgeable fellow and have a vast array of different questions I'd like to ask you relating to bodybuilding.

Me:I think I know where you're going with this, and my friend have seen this exact post that you asked someone on another thread.

So here's some info:

And always do your homework if you're going to put something in your body that may have adverse effects later in life.

Good Luck mate

Steve:I don't know what you're talking about? First off, I just joined today and have like 5 posts so you gotta have the wrong guy. Secondly... I'm not here to talk roids, just bodybuilding in general. CMon man let's do this buddy!

Me:Sure okay then. Stick to the PMs. I don't give out my email. If it's all above board it shouldn't be a problem.

Steve:Okay. first question: how big is your dick?

WTF!!!!!!! I never said any of that ****! What the hell man?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure about that?

SteveAustin

Leave Comment

Re: HEy buddy... what's the deal?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakellpet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The deal is I didn't like your comments - thought it was clear cut?

No need for it mate.

Alright, no problem... well would you like to talk on MSN or AIM or something?

No worries Steve. Im fine with PMing. What's up?

Well PMing is a tedious task. I'd really like to talk in real time with you as you seem like a fairly knowledgeable fellow and have a vast array of different questions I'd like to ask you relating to bodybuilding.

I think I know where you're going with this, and my friend have seen this exact post that you asked someone on another thread.

So here's some info:

Good Luck mate

I don't know what you're talking about? First off, I just joined today and have like 5 posts so you gotta have the wrong guy. Secondly... I'm not here to talk roids, just bodybuilding in general. CMon man let's do this buddy!

Sure okay then. Stick to the PMs. I don't give out my email. If it's all above board it shouldn't be a problem.

Okay. first question: how big is your dick?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who's the faggot now?
Cub - says he's new but I've seen this guy do exactly the same thing before.

Last time someone posted it all, so I was aware of the game.

Come in all hot-headed, then want to talk privately followed by asking about dicks etc.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cub - says he's new but I've seen this guy do exactly the same thing before.

Last time someone posted it all, so I was aware of the game.

Come in all hot-headed, then want to talk privately followed by asking about dicks etc.
Classic :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Cub, maybe he's off to find some Sustanon250 so he can woop our arses???

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I nominate TimberLakers for that ass whoppin super WWE wrestle man wants to dish out on his crazy ROIDZZZ stack.

SteveAustin

Banned
Awards
All I wanted was to be like my choldhood hero Stone Cold Steve Austin and this is how I'm treated?

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I nominate this as "the most pointless thread ever". However it is some pretty funny shyt

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

This thread was classic! Should be stickied for a good laugh.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!!!!! I never said any of that ****! What the hell man?
Didn't you get banned for the same thing a couple of weeks ago? You still trying to go cam2cam with the guys on the forum?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you get banned for the same thing a couple of weeks ago? You still trying to go cam2cam with the guys on the forum?
He said the exact same $hit last time too.lol Cant you just leave?!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ur "cycle" is a fuking joke. neither of the products are steroids.

what are ur stats?

this thread belongs in the SUPPLEMENT SECTION
:lol: hahaha took a while for someone to say it. and who the f*k i Duke?