first cycle ever

mrcordonsport

Awards
im 21 y.o. ,6.13feet, 198pounds 11% fat

my diet is ok, minimum 3600 kalories on a non workout day
on workout days some more kalories

i like to run a COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS h-drol cycle because i read its like t-bol and the die effekts of t-bol are lower than the side effekts of testo. (i know its not good for the liver)

i think about to take 25mg ed for 8 weeks

i think 25mg are enought because its my first cycle ever(!)
what do you think?

are 8 weeks to long?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi bro 8 weeks is to long to take a methylated steriod. 25mg is not enough. If this is your 1st cycle I would suggest the h-drol at 50/50/50/50/75. I would run some Cycle Support and preload it 10-14 days before you start it contains all the support supps needed to keep you safe on the cycle.

This is a mild steriod and you can do a over the counter pct. I would take Post Cycle support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. Post Cycle Support contains Trans-Resveratrol which is a serm like substance and has many benefits. I ran this exact cycle about 3 months ago but it was my second cycle and I ran it at 75/75/75/75/75 using Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support for my pct. I am going to leave you a couple of links that may help you. I wish you the best and if you need a hand let me know. I will also give you my bloodwork taken 1 day after pct on this cycle.

http://www.otcpct.com

Benefits of Trans-resveratrol

Attachments