Translate this for me ..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know there are alot more knowledgable pple here then me on Ph's .. so i was wondering what are these 3 ingredients .. i recognize the 1st is Epi & 3rd is Sdrol ?whats in btwn ?lol

Thanks for the help guys.

dice404

Awards
Actually the 1st is superdrol, the 2nd is a ph to dienolone, and the 3rd is a ph to dianabol.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i know there are alot more knowledgable pple here then me on Ph's .. so i was wondering what are these 3 ingredients .. i recognize the 1st is Epi & 3rd is Sdrol ?whats in btwn ?lol

Thanks for the help guys.
The middle one is the other form of the Tren products. Not the Methoxy TRN but the Estra one.

I am not sure the last one is SD I will have to look again.

Edit- The last one is the M14AD- Dbol precursor I believe.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one 10mg (Superdrol)
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 10mg (aka 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione )
17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol 30mg (M1 4AD)

Some "say" 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, or Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is a trenbolone "precursor," and label it as tren. Don't believe it. It's just chemically similar to it, doesn't mean it will convert to it. Trenbolone is also not a great oral compound....

I wouldn't waste my money with that product. I'd rather buy them individually and adjust the dosages for each product. Not everyone reacts the same to each chemical. There are also better products to "stack," not that superdrol even needs to be stacked.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool .. thanks alot everyone

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one 10mg (Superdrol)
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 10mg (aka 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione )
17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol 30mg (M1 4AD)

Some "say" 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, or Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is a trenbolone "precursor," and label it as tren. Don't believe it. It's just chemically similar to it, doesn't mean it will convert to it. Trenbolone is also not a great oral compound....

I wouldn't waste my money with that product. I'd rather buy them individually and adjust the dosages for each product. Not everyone reacts the same to each chemical. There are also better products to "stack," not that superdrol even needs to be stacked.
thanks bro .. yah im not running this .. but wanted to find some
info for my frnd .. i have to stay off ph for 3month ..so i have a way to long to be thinking of this .. and correct i would never combine superdrol with something .. maybe epi at the end of the cycle ..

As for terebelone .. it worked really well for me .. well i took trenadrol and got great results ..im not sure if thats the ingredient you were reffering too. As u said, i would rather just get mdrol and run it for 3 weeks at 10mg .. im not ready for sdrol clones right now lol

alan1973

Awards
thanks bro .. yah im not running this .. but wanted to find some
info for my frnd .. i have to stay off ph for 3month ..so i have a way to long to be thinking of this .. and correct i would never combine superdrol with something .. maybe epi at the end of the cycle ..

As for terebelone .. it worked really well for me .. well i took trenadrol and got great results ..im not sure if thats the ingredient you were reffering too. As u said, i would rather just get mdrol and run it for 3 weeks at 10mg .. im not ready for sdrol clones right now lol
S-drol would be best stacked with something like Epi, or if you can get some...winstrol.
Careful though, MPB gets seriously aggravated by these compounds, more for some, less for others. Me, I am waiting until I look pathetic enough to just shave it all off. Hair is overrated anyway.