Fake Primo and the bloat

Moonface

Awards
****!

I punked!

I bought 70 primobolan amps... Especially because I wanted to avoid estrogenic related side effects and bloat. I wanted to gain some quality muscles and stay ripped with the less side effects. Started to shot 500 mg/week, my plan was to peak it to 700/week. On the middle of the third week noticed I gained ~12 lbs in 2-3 days! :jaw:

Now I'm sure this primo is fake and it's deca durabolin. I really hate this bloated face and body. Very annyoing. Decided to stop. I'm really pissed off! :frustrate :mad:
Please someone tell me how much time take it to drop the water after the last shot? One of my friend laughed at me and said 1 month! Is it true? I hope not....

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
More likey to be test, if you got 12lbs, and deca doesnt bloat you that bad, wheras test really can bloat you up, just take an anti-e, and some diuretic, but follow the advice you get with the diuretic, as they can be harmfull.
But you should notice less bloat after about 4 years. Happy bloating.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It could be a number of things, but primo it aint.....

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
70 amps of primo!!!!!!!! wow thats alot of cash. primo is the #1 faked steroid out there. its probably test or deca.

Moonface

Awards
70 amps of primo!!!!!!!! wow thats alot of cash. primo is the #1 faked steroid out there. its probably test or deca.
yes, it's not primo for sure. but guys please someone answer. if it's deca how much time takes to lose the water weight after the last shot?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
yes, it's not primo for sure. but guys please someone answer. if it's deca how much time takes to lose the water weight after the last shot?

I think its test, and after about 4 days it will start too subside, after 2 weeks should be normal, and dont worry bro, it aint permanent.
Try a diuretic, and always use a legit sourse.

Moonface

Awards
I think its test, and after about 4 days it will start too subside, after 2 weeks should be normal, and dont worry bro, it aint permanent.
Try a diuretic, and always use a legit sourse.

Okay! Thanks mate!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
A diurectic is not the answer....if its test, the water is coming from aromatization, and all the diazide and lasix in the world wont stop that..if its deca, which is more likely, the water will hang around a little longer after the last shot...probably 3 weeks or so...

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A diurectic is not the answer....if its test, the water is coming from aromatization, and all the diazide and lasix in the world wont stop that..if its deca, which is more likely, the water will hang around a little longer after the last shot...probably 3 weeks or so...

holy
:goodpost:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
A diurectic is not the answer

Definitly not on cycle. If after everything clears, into PCT then maybe you could use one to drop some water weight, but i would never use a diuretic on cycle. thats just asking for trouble.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Definitly not on cycle. If after everything clears, into PCT then maybe you could use one to drop some water weight, but i would never use a diuretic on cycle. thats just asking for trouble.
90% of the people I prep for shows use diuretics....thats not the problem so much in that taking a diuretic isnt solving the underlying issue here...as long as you're taking something that will aromatize, the water is going to keep coming back...its kinda like bailing water out of a boat but never plugging the hole...you're going to get nowhere fast.

holy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is no definate time the bloat will go away but keep the diet low in sodium and after you finish the compound and do PCT then i would think maybe 2 weeks after PCT is finish you should be bloat free.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's TEST no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just run some letro and if you like hair finasteride also.

Village Idiot

Awards
I'm totally new here.
What is letro and how do you take it?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
thats not the problem so much in that taking a diuretic isnt solving the underlying issue here
Agreed that the bloat is from estro.

But i still wouldnt add the extra stress to my body with using a diuretic on cycle.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, i thought he had finished the cycle?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, i thought he had finished the cycle?
It seems like he has, but like mentioned earlier the cycle wont be completely over untill everything clears, hence the need to wait a few weeks before starting PCT.

1fasts14

Awards
go get urself some anastrozole for the bloat 2 1mg pills a week should see the bloat disappear pretty quickly....but seriously u going to stop a cycle cause u look bloated...? what are u a female, screw the bloat gain the weight and house the gym. the water will go away

Moonface

Awards
go get urself some anastrozole for the bloat 2 1mg pills a week should see the bloat disappear pretty quickly....but seriously u going to stop a cycle cause u look bloated...? what are u a female, screw the bloat gain the weight and house the gym. the water will go away

Thanks for the tips. Anyway I'm not a female, but I sweat blood to make myself ripped, veiny, and very lean with 6 packs. And I was a "little bit" nervous because I lost it in few days.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bloat is temporary i dont understand why people hate it so much, its part of the game. Unless you are high bf% then why worry about bloat so much in the first place? just my opinion.

Moonface

Awards
I train/juice/eat to look good. Bloat isn't look good.