TomCat's H-Drol

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
This is my own thread I'm starting so I don't steal from Timberlakers'...
GMG- I plan on bulking until jan/feb, Im gonna do Mass FX in oct/nov. Then run the H-50 in jan or feb, then cut when I'm done. Hopefully by mar/april I'll have a good amount of mass on so when I cut (Im gonna be cutting hard) I wanna be shredded at 215-220. I weigh 225 now, last time I ran H-50 I gained about 15 pounds (215-225) lost about 5, now Im at 220. So I keep my cals high all the way through PCT? Still train for mass, once PCT is over start to cut? (I always lift heavy 6-8 reps, then when I cut, I up the reps to 8-12, as heavy as I can, of course, and cardio 3X a week for mass, 4-5X for cut)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This is my own thread I'm starting so I don't steal from Timberlakers'...
GMG- I plan on bulking until jan/feb, Im gonna do Mass FX in oct/nov. Then run the H-50 in jan or feb, then cut when I'm done. Hopefully by mar/april I'll have a good amount of mass on so when I cut (Im gonna be cutting hard) I wanna be shredded at 215-220. I weigh 225 now, last time I ran H-50 I gained about 15 pounds (215-225) lost about 5, now Im at 220. So I keep my cals high all the way through PCT? Still train for mass, once PCT is over start to cut? (I always lift heavy 6-8 reps, then when I cut, I up the reps to 8-12, as heavy as I can, of course, and cardio 3X a week for mass, 4-5X for cut)
Sounds like a plan... well, to be shredded at 215-220 you are gonna have to put on a substantial amount of LBM. Are you using the hdrol for the bulk?... I am confused... you are clean bulking until jan, with the mass fx in oct/nov... then you are running the hdrol around the new year, PCT through march?

That could work... I would even throw in a bulking designer cycle, maybe a 2-3 week burst pretty soon here... but that is just me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, first post biatches.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I would ramp up the calls to be at their peak the third week of your cycle. No need to be sky high initially.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good move thread bandit :clap2:

Remember if you're at 225 now and you reach say 235 at the end of your cycle, you gotta change your diet to eat for 235. This sounds simple but this's a big reason why so many people lose gains. That, and improper PCT.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Remember if you're at 225 now and you reach say 235 at the end of your cycle, you gotta change your diet to eat for 235. This sounds simple but this's a big reason why so many people lose gains. That, and improper PCT.
people also train differently

you should train the same way and same weights, if you cant do that weight, then you cant do that weight, dont just lower the weight becuase you are off.

lots of people i know juss lower the weight when they come off.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan... well, to be shredded at 215-220 you are gonna have to put on a substantial amount of LBM. Are you using the hdrol for the bulk?... I am confused... you are clean bulking until jan, with the mass fx in oct/nov... then you are running the hdrol around the new year, PCT through march?

That could work... I would even throw in a bulking designer cycle, maybe a 2-3 week burst pretty soon here... but that is just me.
yea pretty much...lean bulk until jan/feb, run H-50 for 5 weeks, PCT through march, then just maintain that through the summer. Can you tell me more about 'I would even throw in a bulking designer cycle'...???

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
He's talking about Superdrol. We are going to run a 2 week burst in October.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea pretty much...lean bulk until jan/feb, run H-50 for 5 weeks, PCT through march, then just maintain that through the summer. Can you tell me more about 'I would even throw in a bulking designer cycle'...???

Mdrol most likely just because its dry also. and very good while bulking.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established

With my success lately I should be up to 235 by the time I run Mass FX in oct/nov. Im using this time now to get my complete cycle, PCT, routine, diet, everything. The reason why I have big hopes for this cycle is because I responded well to only doin H-50 at 50/50/50/50...so I feel the sky is the limit

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
He's talking about Superdrol. We are going to run a 2 week burst in October.
u'll only run Superdrol for 2 weeks? Never heard of that. Is i safe? I dont know anything about Superdrol...please tell me more:food: hahaha

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
u'll only run Superdrol for 2 weeks? Never heard of that? Is i safe? I dont know anything about Superdrol...please tell me more:food: hahaha
Its a lot dirtier than H for sure... hell of a lot stronger. Some people run it for 3 weeks. I think we are undecided between 2 and 3 weeks - dosages up in the air too... Likely 20/20/30.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Its a lot dirtier than H for sure... hell of a lot stronger. Some people run it for 3 weeks. I think we are undecided between 2 and 3 weeks - dosages up in the air too... Likely 20/20/30.
yea all Ive heard is that its stronggg, thats wuts making me not sure about doin it...

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
last time I ran H-50 I gained about 15 pounds (215-225) lost about 5
From everything I have read, that is a great cycle of H50 (15 lbs)! :thumbsup:

So I keep my cals high all the way through PCT? Still train for mass
Correct. Your cycle should have netted you more lean body mass AND the extra calories will help keep anabolism higher than if you were in a calorie deficit. One could alter training to allow more recovery and/or minimize the trauma you inflict while your hormones stabilize. Just my 2 cents. :think:

Again correct. Once the body has returned to hormonal homeostatis, do what you need (alter diet and/or training) to achieve your goals. :head:

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
...much stronger! I have tried Sdrol a couple of times and gained 14+ lbs each time (17 day and 21 day cycle). The last time, I experimented with 30mg and I dread the thought of ever returning! The lethargy was unbearable AND this is from a guy who expierenced NO other sides from Sdrol (no gyno, back pumps, shedding or high BP).

For me however, it is harder to keep the gains. My last cycle was H50 run higher and longer than the norm. The gains came slow, but were easy to maintain (which we all like).

You are totally correct, run a shorter cycle and reap the benefits from such an anabolic compound!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Running test or a test precurser like the OG 4-Diol with Superdrol would help reduce the sides as they're usually due to Superdrol dramatically lowering testosterone.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Will my gains be dependent on my rep scheme or how much cardio I do during cycle?
Ex) 6-8 reps, cardio 2X a week VS 8-12 reps, cardio 4X a week

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Running test or a test precurser like the OG 4-Diol with Superdrol would help reduce the sides as they're usually due to Superdrol dramatically lowering testosterone.
IDK anything about what your saying, lol, please explain some more...I'm interested in SD but also concerned about my health

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
IDK anything about what your saying, lol, please explain some more...I'm interested in SD but also concerned about my health

Many 'Anabolics' like Superdrol will dramatically decrease your body's testosterone through negative feedback which in turn also decreases estrogen. This is where many side effects including lethargy originates from oral anabolics. Since Superdrol seems to suppress the bodies natural hormones more so than most orals - the lethargy is worse with it than most orals. Adding a pure test supp like testosterone itself - or 4AD Diol, will increase your bodies testosterone and in-turn estrogen - which will decrease lethargy and other side effects. If you can't get test or a precursor, some feel DHEA helps since it may convert to test.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I honestly wouldn't run superdrol or a clone of it until you do quite a bit of research on it. It's nicknamed "Poisondrol" for a reason. Then again, you can gain 10-15 lbs in 2-3 weeks. I am not dosing 20/20/30. **** that. I like my liver to work thank you very much. I am gonna dose 10/10/20 more than likely. MAYBE 10/20/20.

I really want to run Phera first... but I'll probably run the mdrol with Timber... Prettyboy won't take the phera... ;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In reality, if you really want to make serious gains, just run some test. I know I'll be running it sometime next year.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
In reality, if you really want to make serious gains, just run some test. I know I'll be running it sometime next year.

When in doubt, Test is Best :thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Many 'Anabolics' like Superdrol will dramatically decrease your body's testosterone through negative feedback which in turn also decreases estrogen. This is where many side effects including lethargy originates from oral anabolics. Since Superdrol seems to suppress the bodies natural hormones more so than most orals - the lethargy is worse with it than most orals. Adding a pure test supp like testosterone itself - or 4AD Diol, will increase your bodies testosterone and in-turn estrogen - which will decrease lethargy and other side effects. If you can't get test or a precursor, some feel DHEA helps since it may convert to test.
ok I understand somewhat now, I thought DHEA didn't work or something, like it is only 'thought' to produce test?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
IDK when or if I'll do straight test, but I agree if you want serious gains...

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Will my gains be dependent on my rep scheme or how much cardio I do during cycle?
Ex) 6-8 reps, cardio 2X a week VS 8-12 reps, cardio 4X a week
Your gains are always dependent upon your rep scheme. With that said, everyone is different AND everything works for a while.

For example, I gained a lot of strength and a decent amount of LBM off MaxOT (4-6 reps), but I started to over train my CNS. So, after taking a break I started to utilize a more "balanced approach" by using Eric Broser's PRRS program and absolutely love it!

Ok, full circle now. Have you found a certain rep range that you find particularly effective? If so, perhaps you could start your cycle with something different and transition into the rep range that your body finds favorable. By doing so, you would rep the greatest benefits from H50 as the compound becomes active (3+ weeks). :think:

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
ok I understand somewhat now, I thought DHEA didn't work or something, like it is only 'thought' to produce test?
Definitely controversial. In theory it's supposed to convert to test and some people swear by it. But all the real world studies I've seen so far on it show that DHEA administration had no effect on test levels. :confused:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Definitely controversial. In theory it's supposed to convert to test and some people swear by it. But all the real world studies I've seen so far on it show that DHEA administration had no effect on test levels. :confused:
I actually just started running DHEA today alongside my H.

Trying to combat a bit of lethargy... Some guys have seemed to think it helps.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Your gains are always dependent upon your rep scheme. With that said, everyone is different AND everything works for a while.

For example, I gained a lot of strength and a decent amount of LBM off MaxOT (4-6 reps), but I started to over train my CNS. So, after taking a break I started to utilize a more "balanced approach" by using Eric Broser's PRRS program and absolutely love it!

Ok, full circle now. Have you found a certain rep range that you find particularly effective? If so, perhaps you could start your cycle with something different and transition into the rep range that your body finds favorable. By doing so, you would rep the greatest benefits from H50 as the compound becomes active (3+ weeks). :think:
I seem to respond best to 8-10 reps, lately I've been doin 6-8 and its feeling pretty good, so Im gonna see how 6-8 plays out for 4-5 weeks, then I'll prob switch it up to 10-12 for 6 weeks, then back to 6-8, then depending on HOW I feel and WHERE I am...Ill know what to do for the H-50. Also, I plan on doin cardio 3X a week when on the H-50, wut about PCT?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
how do u know if ur startin to get some lethargy?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
my baddd. This is what confuses me because when I was on H-50 I felt amazing, could eat everything I saw, lifted like a monster...only at 50/50/50/50...but hopefully that clears up for u man

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
my baddd. This is what confuses me because when I was on H-50 I felt amazing, could eat everything I saw, lifted like a monster...only at 50/50/50/50...but hopefully that clears up for u man
More carbs has helped significantly...

You have to remember that I'm running at 3x the dose you ran for a total of 5.5 weeks.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yea true, wut r u running at again? im thinkin of doin 50/75/75/75/100

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
yea true, wut r u running at again? im thinkin of doin 50/75/75/75/100
So far:

75/75/150

Week one was 50 for 3 days

Week three was 125 for Monday and Tuesday

week four starts tomorrow at 150.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
damnnn, thats high, how r ur gains? bodyweight and strength?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
damnnn, thats high, how r ur gains? bodyweight and strength?
Damnit man... read my log! There's not much waste there anymore since all my buddies got banned. I have chest tomorrow.

Quick summary - I'm up about 9 pounds, and most lifts are up quite a bit... at least 15% for major muscle groups.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
im sorry man...been a long day, im gonna go eat, thats good stuff, keep it up

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Also, I plan on doin cardio 3X a week when on the H-50, wut about PCT?
I would deem anyone better able to answer that question (as I little to no cardio). If I would attempt an answer, the word cardio implies use of cardio respiratory system, which in most cases is counter to anaerobic (i.e. weight lifting). I would wager, that eliminating or cutting the amount of cardio performed would help preserve LBM during PCT. Again, I view PCT as a fragile time, hormonally speaking, in which you want to fight tooth and nail to hold onto you hard earned LBM gains. :think:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I would deem anyone better able to answer that question (as I little to no cardio). If I would attempt an answer, the word cardio implies use of cardio respiratory system, which in most cases is counter to anaerobic (i.e. weight lifting). I would wager, that eliminating or cutting the amount of cardio performed would help preserve LBM during PCT. Again, I view PCT as a fragile time, hormonally speaking, in which you want to fight tooth and nail to hold onto you hard earned LBM gains. :think:
yes I want to keep my gains, are you saying to do cardio or not? I mean 30 min of low intensity, not HIT

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yea its me Z, I havent been thinking before posting

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
yes I want to keep my gains, are you saying to do cardio or not? I mean 30 min of low intensity, not HIT
Do cardio if it makes you feel better, but you're just competing for calories with your muscles trying to grow. The only cardio I'm doing is boxing, because I'll go *ucking nuts if I don't hit stuff. I would advise keeping it low until you go Natty again.

Would also suggest thinking before you post. :thumbsup:

Z is one bad mo fo.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Do cardio if it makes you feel better, but you're just competing for calories with your muscles trying to grow. The only cardio I'm doing is boxing, because I'll go *ucking nuts if I don't hit stuff. I would advise keeping it low until you go Natty again.

Would also suggest thinking before you post. :thumbsup:

Z is one bad mo fo.
I love cardio, so Ill keep it to a minimum, sorry guys, Im learning

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
At least reduce cardio during PCT and then resume your regular cardio as you transition out. Again, view PCT as a time where your hormones are returning to homeostasis, any extra stress is to be avoided at all costs. :thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Again, view PCT as a time where your hormones are returning to homeostasis, any extra stress is to be avoided at all costs. :thumbsup:
my PCT will be Novadex-XT, Mass FX, Creatine. Maybe Nolvadex, IDK, Ive been told H-50 is so mild I don't need a serm, then Ive been told that I do..
*also ill be taking Fish Oil, Multi-Vit, High-Protein, and BCAA's...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im adding in the Mass FX 10-14 days into my PCT by the way...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
my PCT will be Novadex-XT, Mass FX, Creatine. Maybe Nolvadex, IDK, Ive been told H-50 is so mild I don't need a serm, then Ive been told that I do..
*also ill be taking Fish Oil, Multi-Vit, High-Protein, and BCAA's...
No one here that has a clue will tell you to forego a legit SERM.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok then will Nolva at 40/30/20/10 be good? Thats what Ive seen most people suggest/use?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
ok then will Nolva at 40/30/20/10 be good? Thats what Ive seen most people suggest/use?
Thats about right. I"m dosing 20/20/10/10 myself.

I'll let you know how that works - you'll know before you start your cycle.