Thg

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.8%

Thg

anyone familiar with this steriod? i have no experience with AAS's but i happened to run across this article on the ESPN site today and it looked interesting (especially if all of the allegations are true). i can't recall anyone discussing it on the forum.
    anyway here's the link to the article: http://espn.go.com/oly/news/2003/1016/1639608.html

ok I'm retarded, not sure how to attach an active link, so you'll just have to copy and paste

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.8%

found the link to the supplement house they mentioned in the article.

click on the links on there page. some pretty interesting ****
    http://www.balcolab.com/
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

tetrahydrogestrinone (THG), a "designer steroid"

Here's another article. I guess this is a new substance... http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...teroidbust.TMP

"A Bay Area nutritional supplement laboratory that caters to sports stars was identified as a source of a designer steroid in what Olympic drug-testing officials described Thursday as possibly the largest anabolic steroid drug bust in U.S. history."
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.65%

Smike this is in reponse to your PM.

Madden called the substance "tetrahydrogestrinone (THG), a "designer steroid" he said was similar to other banned steroids but not detectable by the blood tests then in place.
    THG is an extremly modified version of Tren.

The lab's director, Don Catlin, ultimately identified the substance as tetrahydrogestrinone, a relative of the banned steroid trenbolone.
    Sounds like an extremly potent oral AS if you ask me.

described THG as a "very sophisticated designer steroid created by some very sophisticated chemists" who are under federal investigation. He said the athletes placed a few drops of the oil-based steroid under their tongues and expected that any trace of it would pass through their bodies quickly.
    As far as legality goes, dont take it if you plan on competing in any tested sports. It doesnt sound like it has been scheduled as of yet or classified on a legality basis but theyll definitly strip your medals if its in your blood.

In another e-mail Friday to the AP, Conte wrote that the USADA was wrong to compare THG to anabolic steroids.

"In short, my opinion is that this case is more about politics than science," he said. "There is absolutely zero evidence that this substance has any anabolic effects."
    As far as available info on the drug itself. Theres zero. Its to new and that is probably why it wasnt detected sooner. Im sure since its been mentioned though that someone will try and reproduce it.

db
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.8%

thanx for such a quick reply bro.
    so is it possible that this "THG" could slip under the "legality" radar like say "M1T", and eventually be available legally if a few gifted chemists got hold of the molecular structure of it and were able to reproduce it?
    or is that retarded?
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.65%

N.E.I. !!!
    Not enough information available yet. I dont have any reference books in front of me to refer to about this compound if there is any info in them about it. M1T really cant be compared to this case because the only reason this compound has made news is because it was caught in some well known athletes bloodwork. If M1T was found in there blood then Im sure that would have made some type of headlines as well.
    As for this rader that everyone keeps talking about. I have to admit that eventually the owner will upgrade and alot of things will change. Thats why I bought 4 bottles of M1T. Theres a saying that Im sure everyone has heard before and it is true.

"All good things must come to an end."

db
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.8%

Quite true my friend.........quite true indeed
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.8%

THG is officially labeled "illegal steroid" by FDA

Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

I posted this on BB.com.....

I have a "connection" to a top FDA official and I saw some of the papers they put on it. From what they are going by on classifying THG as illegal, everyone who uses 1test is breaking the law. They arnt going by the common "modified test, or promoting muscle growth" which usually classifies AAS... they are going by the simple fact that it is a synthetic hormone "with the ABILITY" to promote muscle growth. This is very bad news for all of us because they at anyday could come down right now on 1test. Trust me, I think the proposed ban is the least of our worries, 1test could literally be gone tommarrow.....

Report this post to
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.34%

and it's only gonna get worse.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Originally posted by nsruffryder34
    1test could literally be gone tommarrow.....
    That's a scary thought. Too bad the general public looks at this as a good thing The way I look at it is that we're having one of our rights taken away by punk ass politicians who have never been in a real gym.
  12. Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.45%

Originally posted by nsruffryder34
    I posted this on BB.com.....

I have a "connection" to a top FDA official and I saw some of the papers they put on it. From what they are going by on classifying THG as illegal, everyone who uses 1test is breaking the law. They arnt going by the common "modified test, or promoting muscle growth" which usually classifies AAS... they are going by the simple fact that it is a synthetic hormone "with the ABILITY" to promote muscle growth. This is very bad news for all of us because they at anyday could come down right now on 1test. Trust me, I think the proposed ban is the least of our worries, 1test could literally be gone tommarrow.....

Report this post to

Then **** it Pass the TEST.........
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%

Welcome to the darkside
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%

Get that herd up in weight so you can sell them in the spring... sad thing having to feed the herd over winter..
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%

me either but the wife keeps talking about the high feed bills as the winter approaches.. can't wait to hear her in Jan and Feb..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone use THG?
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 12:21 PM
  3. THG structure
    By sethroberts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2003, 06:56 PM
  4. Replies: 2