m1t similarities

corteztk1982

Awards
m1t similarities

I was wondering just for the heck of it...what steroid is methyl 1-test most similar to in properties?

Dazer

Awards
people react differently some have loads of sides and others will say they had none. running proper support supps will help. personally i always found sd much worse for sides than m1t so i would say yes it is worth it but i'm sure many will disagree.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is m1t worth the sides?
If you can handle sides and have no liver problems then its great. Also consider bridging it into a milder compound to harden the wet gains. A lot of m1t cycles are in the 2-3 week range.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would treat it like SD but it is supposed to be more "wet"

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I starting peeing red on M1T after about 4 days.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Not really... loved SD, but M1T was just too harsh for me

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i ran a log of M1T w/ propadrol over on PHF and by day like 25 i had to stop it, i felt like complete Sh*t. I was getting insane headache's and stuff, all i wanted to do all day was sleep until i had to go workout. Biggest strength and size gains ive ever made though, broke PR's with it too.

Respect M1t, its not something to f*k with, seriously.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am considering making a run of this on my next cycle (long long ways away though) 20/20/30/30 or so

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm now i really wanna throw this in...... the sides sound attractive...... hmmm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got some m1t on the way. im curious to see how bad asz this stuff is.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah ill use it sometime soon within next yr if it is not rough i will NEG anyone from then on who says it killed their liver. im expecting some crazy sides

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 bottles (3 week breaks in between like the bottle told me lmao) when it first came out back in the day before I had ever found out about what it really was, PCT, liver sups or anything..I may have ran a bottle of milk thistle and trib after haha. I was young and stupid, very uneducated of course. The main sides were emotional (very harsh depression) and a bit of bacne. The strength and size was redonkulous. I have no idea what my profiles looked like after...but I wouldn't imagine they were pretty...I didn't drop dead though...even though I was binge drinking/partying on it heavily....Smart? No...would I ever in my wildest dreams do that kind of **** again? No...but I have learned encyclopedias worth of knowledge now and can feel that I was indeed pretty lucky. I loved everything about m1t when I was on it...if I saw my bloodwork after though, I probably would not have said the same thing.

Messor

Awards
SD can be harsh but M1T is a lot harsher judging from what I've read. It's not a beginner compound and It will shut you down quickly. The sides are supposedly a lot worse on M1T than SD. I advise to take every precaution you can think of before, during, and after running it. Any of you guys make a log on it and I'll definitely be in. I'm thinking of trying it myself some time within the next year. Jasen if you're looking for the worst sides, then Oral Tren is suppose to be pretty harsh as well.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had the same results as hard iron. it sucked but rocked at the same time. I eventually cut the cycles short but it shuts you down so quickly that you want to switch to a milder ph. M1T is probably the harshest ph that was produced. But the strongest.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
ran m1t while in college and before i knew about pct and forums. i could feel the prostate problems and lethargic. i had my panels checked by the dr and he said my liver was slightly elevated but nothing to be concerned about. i still have a few cycle's worth sitting in the closet:ponder:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my m1t today. i'd like to stack it with some methyl dienolone, but cant find any legit for sale.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
yeah ill use it sometime soon within next yr if it is not rough i will NEG anyone from then on who says it killed their liver. im expecting some crazy sides
Im pretty sure your liver is made of titanium...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i am considering making a run of this on my next cycle (long long ways away though) 20/20/30/30 or so
I loved the IL brand M1T, ran it 10/10/10/10, and theres wuz no bloat, in fact it actually brought my abs back out from my 1.2g 8 wk cycle. but if your gonna run it like that im down for that dam ride

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning on running the m1t with some 4 andro diol.

hoping to get swole the fck up.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
stainless steel broski

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
ran m1t while in college and before i knew about pct and forums. i could feel the prostate problems and lethargic. i had my panels checked by the dr and he said my liver was slightly elevated but nothing to be concerned about. i still have a few cycle's worth sitting in the closet:ponder:
what do u mean u could "feel" the prostate problems?

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I have ran a ton of m1t.. used to buy it by the case for me and my friends to stack with our injectables. No reason ever to use more than 15 mgs per day of this compound. Ever!!!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its one of those sides....... where u know something is up!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ran a ton of m1t.. used to buy it by the case for me and my friends to stack with our injectables. No reason ever to use more than 15 mgs per day of this compound. Ever!!!!!
I enjoyed 20 mgs personally..

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Thats a hefty dose BigC. 15 mgs rocked me and the sides at 15 were much more than at 10, but then again I think 25 mgs of dbol a day is plenty!!! More isnt always better IMO. I know everyone is diff.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a hefty dose BigC. 15 mgs rocked me and the sides at 15 were much more than at 10, but then again I think 25 mgs of dbol a day is plenty!!! More isnt always better IMO. I know everyone is diff.
All i can say is 20 mgs is my sweet spot.. The sides were no different from 15 mgs but the gains were much better.. Imo

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
25mg of dbol is BEST i do 35 and i think thats moire than enough!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I did that with sd at 40 together....... Full house

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is m1t around again? not asking for a source just wondering it's it's around. and to answer the op i find m1t quite similar to Halo ( real Halo) not Halo-Drol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh its still around alright

bigdeepsquats

Awards
hell yeah!!! ran the same dosage and went from 195 to 225. i was bloated as hell and strong as an ox
hey man, quick question, with the dbol bloat, how bad is it? and is it avoidable through good diet? also what kind of poundage jumps are expected from the dbol while on some test?

thanks for the answers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey man, quick question, with the dbol bloat, how bad is it? and is it avoidable through good diet? also what kind of poundage jumps are expected from the dbol while on some test?

thanks for the answers.
i use to run dbol with 10mg tamox ed and had no bloat and I ran HIGH doses back in the days

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

thanks for the answers.
i was talking about a-bombs before. i used d-bol/test my first cycle but i think the dbol was bunk as i look back on it. so im probably not the best to ask.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10