Stack Suggestions

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
okay, so I am finishing up my epistane cycle next week, and i have absolutely loved epi! the gains in muscle and strength have been good to me, and leaning out a bit is great too!!!

im planning on running another cycle probably sometime in october...and i just wanted to hear some of the stacks that some of yall have used and loved, or would like to try!

im kinda interested in either epistane/propadrol, or maybe a bridge of pheraplex that runs into epistane. im interested in kind of a wet AND dry combo, so lets hear em!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the Phera->Epi bridge idea

PP 30/30/30
Epi __/__/30/40/40

I like bridges with strong compounds, I think that's the way to gain mass and keep it. 3-4 weeks is short, 6 weeks is enough for keepable gains, and the bridge means that you swap to a new compound and get an explosive "second wind" of gains.

i dont' like Propadrol from what I've read, after running Megazol up to 250mg and noticing NOTHING i've lost hope for the weaker compounds

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
I would wait till the very end of October to give your boy time to recover. Best of luck bro:thumbsup:

u got that right! lol. havent noticed physically any shutdown and im done with week 3, but to be on the safe side ill probably run end of october or beginning november.

the phera bridge into epistans is....enticing! that might be what i do....we'll see. but id def. like to see more stacks that people have experience with or would ponder about doing in the future!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u got that right! lol. havent noticed physically any shutdown and im done with week 3, but to be on the safe side ill probably run end of october or beginning november.

the phera bridge into epistans is....enticing! that might be what i do....we'll see. but id def. like to see more stacks that people have experience with or would ponder about doing in the future!

Best of luck to you bro:thumbsup:

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
Best of luck to you bro:thumbsup:

thanks bro! im actually kind of contemplating a superdrol cycle at the moment....maybe a 3 weeker only going about 10 mgs the whole time, maybe upping to 20 if the sides arent TOO horrible lol.

maybe even a combo of phera and sd low doses of each one, get best of both worlds...lol crazy!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks bro! im actually kind of contemplating a superdrol cycle at the moment....maybe a 3 weeker only going about 10 mgs the whole time, maybe upping to 20 if the sides arent TOO horrible lol.

maybe even a combo of phera and sd low doses of each one, get best of both worlds...lol crazy!!!
Bro, check this out, i was just thinking about this in light of my recent Superdrol run.

If you run it 10/10 you can benefit from the explosive strength and mass gains from SD but it's low enough for suppression and toxicity not to be bad. You then run it into another potent DS like Phera to build on the gains

like this
SD 10/10
PP __/15/30/30

A superdrol kickstart, which I had previously shied away from because I thought shutdown would be too bad, may be a pretty good option.

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
Bro, check this out, i was just thinking about this in light of my recent Superdrol run.

If you run it 10/10 you can benefit from the explosive strength and mass gains from SD but it's low enough for suppression and toxicity not to be bad. You then run it into another potent DS like Phera to build on the gains

like this
SD 10/10
PP __/15/30/30

A superdrol kickstart, which I had previously shied away from because I thought shutdown would be too bad, may be a pretty good option.

thats the shiz i was kinda thinkin of man! just small doses of sd so that way the gains are decent meanwhile keepin that shitdown to a minimum, cuz i had no shutdown on epi and i did enjoy that ;)

but yeh that bridge u put down was almost my exact thoughts, cep i was unsure whether the phera should go just 2 weeks or 3 weeks.

main goal is for my football: which is get as huge as possible (with minimum shutdown so i can still have fun with the ladies lol) and to stay lean if not lean out. strength increase is a MUST. ans i think the low dose sd and few weeks of phera would do just the trick eh?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats the shiz i was kinda thinkin of man! just small doses of sd so that way the gains are decent meanwhile keepin that shitdown to a minimum, cuz i had no shutdown on epi and i did enjoy that ;)

but yeh that bridge u put down was almost my exact thoughts, cep i was unsure whether the phera should go just 2 weeks or 3 weeks.

main goal is for my football: which is get as huge as possible (with minimum shutdown so i can still have fun with the ladies lol) and to stay lean if not lean out. strength increase is a MUST. ans i think the low dose sd and few weeks of phera would do just the trick eh?

That does look like a sweet bridge:thumbsup:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I ran Propadrol with Methyl-E. They complimented each other nicely.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I am in the exact same position as you. I just finished Havoc and now I'm looking around to see what to stack with it and contemplating a low dose SD cycle instead. I stacked Havoc with Bold 200 and I did not feel like the bold gave me any extra gains. Keep this thread going because I am interested.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

like this
SD 10/10
PP __/15/30/30

I really like your thinking on this one dude. I ran a Super/Phera bridge the exact opposite way. Phera first with the thought that Super would come behind it and dry up the gains. But Phera doesn't kick in as fast as Super does. I find that Phera really doesn't start to have a strong effect until after the second week on it. I've ran both compounds standalone and with stacks many times. So I think your suggestion with the Super first to get fast explosive strength gains, and then the Phera to come behind and continue those strength gains while continuing to add mass is very sound. :thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What about a 2 weeker?

SD: 10mg
PP: 10-30mg

You could string a few of these together with time off and mini-pct's inbetween.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
What about a 2 weeker?

SD: 10mg
PP: 10-30mg

You could string a few of these together with time off and mini-pct's inbetween.

Ozarka you love the idea of these two weekers huh?!? :D

Im just contemplating doing an SD two weeker, frontloaded with 30mg for 3 days then down to 20mg, still cant make my mind up followed by 3 weeks of nolva!

OP, the SD/PP looks good IMO, but maybe extend the PP to 4 weeks, because as TG said it takes a while (2-3weeks) to really get going for most.

Or even just a straight SD 10-20mg (at your weight maybe 10/20/20 will be good)

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
I really like your thinking on this one dude. I ran a Super/Phera bridge the exact opposite way. Phera first with the thought that Super would come behind it and dry up the gains. But Phera doesn't kick in as fast as Super does. I find that Phera really doesn't start to have a strong effect until after the second week on it. I've ran both compounds standalone and with stacks many times. So I think your suggestion with the Super first to get fast explosive strength gains, and then the Phera to come behind and continue those strength gains while continuing to add mass is very sound. :thumbsup:

the quick gains from sd definitely sound like the reason to start off with sd then bridge into the phera. takes that long for the pheraplex to get goin huh? well then maybe should be the 2 weeks with sd at 10/10, then phera for 4 weeks after that lik T mentioned. maybe...15/30/30/45? idk much about how the shutdown is on pheraplex compared to epistane, which ive had ZERO noticable libido loss.

and epi/tren sounds interesting, like the spawn stack for those that respond to epi well, but i dont think epi is the right compund for me to gain mass. like i said ive only gained about 5 lbs in these 4 weeks, but strength has shot up 20-40 lbs on major lifts and i have leaned out a bit.

looking for some more major strength gains and lean mass gain baby!!!! goal is to be a fairly lean 240 lbs and a bit stronger before tryouts for arena ball next season!!! :head:

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
Hey man I am in the exact same position as you. I just finished Havoc and now I'm looking around to see what to stack with it and contemplating a low dose SD cycle instead. I stacked Havoc with Bold 200 and I did not feel like the bold gave me any extra gains. Keep this thread going because I am interested.

nice man. how did the Havoc do for you? i liked it, but i feel that there is def. better out there for the goal i have personally.

there ya go, maybe try running epi bridged with sd....low doses to keep the sides down to a minimum. or some trenadrol...i had a buddy that stacked epi and the tren and made some pretty nice lean gains and great strength jumps!

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I loved Havoc I put on about 10lbs both times I ran it with barely any sides except for calf and back pumps. I made a post asking people what would be better for my next cycle, Havoc 6 weeks, Havoc stacked with Propadrol for 6 weeks, or Phera bridged with Havoc for a total of 7 weeks.

The K Train

The K Train

Awards
Hey man, I loved Havoc I put on about 10lbs both times I ran it with barely any sides except for calf and back pumps. I made a post asking people what would be better for my next cycle, Havoc 6 weeks, Havoc stacked with Propadrol for 6 weeks, or Phera bridged with Havoc for a total of 7 weeks.

yeh ive gained right between 5-10 lbs and good strength gains, but i def. feel superdrol will be much more noticable for me.

i like the idea of the phera bridge with the havoc! lol youll get nice mass gains an strength from the phera, then lean out and still make strength gains with the havoc.