week7-50mg

xtreme tren
week4-90mg
week5-120mg
week6-150mg
week7-180mg
week8-180mg
week9-180mg

so far i have made some decent gains in size, im up 25lbs right now goin onto the 8th week but have made incredible gains in strength. Only side effects to speak of have been lethargy sometimes extreme in week 5 and 6 i believe because of the superdrol as well as a pretty bad temper and aggression.

Now to get to the point of this thread i have everything i need lined up for pct nolva test booster etc but i was curious to know if clenbuterol would help me maintain more strength coming off of the cycle. Would it be a more effective anti-cat agent than retain? any useful information and experience with it would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Clen is not anti-catabolic in humans. It will help with nutrient repartitioning, but that is about it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
What was your starting weight/height? Current?

Are you getting blood work done?

mosberg

Awards
im 6'5" my starting weight was 225 and i currently reside at an extremely lean 250. to give an idea on strength i went from benching 315 for 2 at the beginning of the cycle to 465 now for 1. i started the cycle after a 2 month break from lifting i had lost a fair amount of size. i have also maxed out at 425 many months back but from the break had lost quite a bit of strength, so im not sure how much to attribute the strength to the cycle but undoubtedly did something. i would just like to maintain maximal gains any other suggestions would be great

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep you calories high during PCT and make sure to get enough rest. You may need more rest than usual because your recovery will be impaired. Lowering your volume would also be a good idea.