The 2 H Drols?

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Fast Action Pharma H-Drol MOD EDIT: Read the rules.

Competitive Edge Labs H Drol

Can someone explain to me which is better?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
they are the exact same compound!
From all feedback - CEL. There was a survey done a while ago in regards to the top Halo clones, CEL's got about 90% of the votes as CEL's quality is unbeatable.

Too many people say the had no results with 'other' brands.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From all feedback - CEL. There was a survey done a while ago in regards to the top Halo clones, CEL's got about 90% of the votes as CEL's quality is unbeatable.

Too many people say the had no results with 'other' brands.
That makes me want to try Halodrol-50 again. My first cycle was EST Hemadrol and I noticed nothing at all and made no real gains. Maybe I should try Hdrol.

(course that is how i respond to things, nothing from megazol and no stength or size from epistane)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
That makes me want to try Halodrol-50 again. My first cycle was EST Hemadrol and I noticed nothing at all and made no real gains. Maybe I should try Hdrol.

(course that is how i respond to things, nothing from megazol and no stength or size from epistane)
I've heard this way too many times about Halo's other than CEL. I'm surprised to hear no response to Epi - which brand?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard this way too many times about Halo's other than CEL. I'm surprised to hear no response to Epi - which brand?
Actual Epistane, no clone

It's not that I had no response, I felt hardened, I got great pumps in the gym and I felt like I had more endurance. But I ran it 30/30/40/40 and made no significant strength gains, and the weight gains were mostly flab from eating my "on cycle" amount of food.

Let me tell you, I still haven't figured it out...

The day I started Superdrol, my weight and strength started SKYROCKETING I couldn't believe it. In 7 days on Superdrol i gained more than the entire run of Epistane. I think my body is just FCKED up in how it responds to compounds, so i still don't know if i genetically don't get anything out of Halo, or if my clone was bunk.