Dk's idea.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok the thread was stupid and immature, although alot of what i said i meant, it was still pointless, as i can't change anything. Sorry to anyone who was offended. Thanks for all the kind words you guys i made me change this and think twice.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't want you to go man, every place has problems, it sucks, but the people here would miss you.

We've got a nice little community that's got a great focus on "Prohormones" AND injectables.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't want you to go man, every place has problems, it sucks, but the people here would miss you.

We've got a nice little community that's got a great focus on "Prohormones" AND injectables.

Dude did you read my thread, i don't think i'm gonna be allowed here in like 20 minutes, so enjoy me for now. I meant every single letter i typed, and don't regret it. I know i'm not making a difference, im no Malcom X but, sometimes you stand up even when you know you're going to fall.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually am touched though Unreal Machine, it means alot to hear that and i appreciate it, I'll miss many of you guys also. But i will not operate under "Nazi" control.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who wants to should come to MD, we're doing a mass migration from here to there, Thats why pantera is banned, because he sent a PM to a few of the Doom Crew wondering if we wanted to go there. Pretty stupid huh.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
dkkon, man, I must say I'm not happy to see you go either.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dkkon, man, I must say I'm not happy to see you go either.
You my friend have been a great asset and buddy. You helped me on my very first cycle, when i didn't know what the heck i was doing, never berated me as i have done to so many, just gave advise and kind words, it meant alot bro. I'll certainly miss your conversations, Ozarka, and of course the LOL Cats. Hahaha, good memories.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
Don't leave man, you have good posting skills. You have good knowledge and we need more knowledgeable members on this board.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You my friend have been a great asset and buddy. You helped me on my very first cycle, when i didn't know what the heck i was doing, never berated me as i have done to so many, just gave advise and kind words, it meant alot bro. I'll certainly miss your conversations, Ozarka, and of course the LOL Cats. Hahaha, good memories.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to have been a help to you :thumbsup:

See ya 'round pal.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
great, so if yall leave they'll be like maybe 5 ppl who actually know about steroids here....AWESOME

thanks for the extra workload!!!! :nutkick:

but u gotta do what u gotta do, its gonna be slow here without yall

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't leave man, you have good posting skills. You have good knowledge and we need more knowledgeable members on this board.
I'm flattered man, and i gotta say that when i posted this I didn't expect this type of response, and even more so i didn't think i'd care. But I do, Damnit i do. Thanks so much guys your the best. And i'll miss you guys, check out MD if you want, Pantera, heavies, hate4theweek,Blacksheep, Dkkon1(me) will be there, not to mention a ton of people here thinking about migrating over there, it's not as big a board as this is, but we could change it. Either way, you guys rock house, and surprise the hell out of me sometimes. In a good way :)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great, so if yall leave they'll be like maybe 5 ppl who actually know about steroids here....AWESOME

thanks for the extra workload!!!! :nutkick:

but u gotta do what u gotta do, its gonna be slow here without yall
I'm no expert, and everything i do know I learned from you guys. Nos good luck with that cycle, you better gain more than 15 lbs, man!!! I'll find ya, and force food down your throat. lol. And i know that in about a day DKKON1 will be forgotten just like everyone else who left or was banned from the board.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to be forgotten; you could always stay. As you can see, many people care...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert, and everything i do know I learned from you guys. Nos good luck with that cycle, you better gain more than 15 lbs, man!!! I'll find ya, and force food down your throat. lol. And i know that in about a day DKKON1 will be forgotten just like everyone else who left or was banned from the board.

i eat like its my job.....because IT IS!!! no school, no work...all i do is lift and eat...thats why i dont understand why my weight plateaued. but it is possible that im gaining muscle and losing fat now. im weighing in the morning but im heading right to the beach after my workout....im hoping i packed on 2-3 more pounds

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Original post edited, you guys fvcked up my plan you softies :)

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what MD is? What ddkon1 was refering to?