gyno ....

wanaswel

Awards
Hello , i am on a current cycle of sust 600 mg a week split up into twice a week shot along with deca 400 mg a week same way, i am on week 7 of my 12 wk cycle which i will then run winstrol for 5 more weeks. my nips are starting to get a little sore if i push on them or if pressure is applied. i have some nolva , clomid and also some dostinex on hand should i start with the nolva or should i wait and see if it worsens. also does anyone know what i can use for my joints the deca is really working on them making them ache...thanks

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Cissus for the joints, IDK about he nolva question

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
nolva at 40mg until they feel better and then 20mg through pct. Just curious are you playing with your nipples too much because you are imagining you have gyno? My old training partner thought he had gyno every cycle because he f*cked with his nipples so much they started to feel sensitive.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
nolva at 40mg until they feel better and then 20mg through pct. Just curious are you playing with your nipples too much because you are imagining you have gyno? My old training partner thought he had gyno every cycle because he f*cked with his nipples so much they started to feel sensitive.
haha, ur mind is a powerful muscle:think: