Newb reccommendation aas, PH, PS?

ultra2extreme

Awards
NO! im not asking for spoon fed reccommendations like some bicep monkey who got bored curling in the squat rack! It's just that im coming on in physique (pics on here would be outdated stats 52" chest 18" arms, 29" thighs, 34" waist 11%bf) and im interested in upping my game as i feel im closing on my genetic limits.

What would you guys reccommend, in general, as more extreme supps go, some scream 'AAS!' at me, others say get used to cycling responsibly with milder PH's etc. Whats the general consensus on this topic i had a quick browse but everything is so specific there is no general sense of the 'next step' and obviously i value the opinion of experienced folk in here.

Feel free to answer or berate me however the former would be appreciated far more :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the general consensus on this topic i had a quick browse but everything is so specific there is no general sense of the 'next step' and obviously i value the opinion of experienced folk in here.
I will ditto pembroke3355's sentiment.

Additionally, these OTC products come with so many side effects that you end up paying too much money, time and attention on ancillaries.

Now you better be well above 6' tall because those numbers are quite impressive. :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
true AAS all the way if u can get it, i wouldnt bother with the OTC junk.

test-e 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks and then run nolva or clomid for PCT

ultra2extreme

Awards
great answers thanks chaps! I'm 6'2" b5150. Post bulk stats, i'll loose some off the chest as i cut down. Think ill scout some test e (sorry for noobing but thats enanthate yeah?) then nolva. great!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4