sustonon 250 with test c ? opinions please

H

hodji killer

Awards
Ok here is the deal I have some sust left over from my first cycle. I have recieved my next cycle wich is going to be just test c at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks. My question is can i start the cycle with the sust so it will kick in faster because of the fast acting esters. Could i run 500mg test c on mon and 250mg or sust on thurs for two weeks or is that just going to be too much test all together. opinions please. this will be my second cycle.

H

hodji killer

Awards
i quess its just like running 750 a week so its should be good.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you want to stretch it out a little longer, just run 250mgs Cyp on Monday and then 250mgs of Sus on Thursday (or vice versa) until the sus is gone, and then switch to just Cyp...

holy

H

hodji killer

Awards
yeah thanks i dont know what i was thinking. i was told there would be no math.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run the sust 500mg/week until its gone then switch to test-c

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run the sust 500mg/week until its gone then switch to test-c
If you do that then you'll have to wait 5weeks for the cyp to kickin, run the cyp at your desired dosage and just run the sust 500mg/wk right along with it, both starting on wk 1.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run the cyp at your desired dosage and just run the sust 500mg/wk right along with it, both starting on wk 1.

to that would be like a gram a week. 500mg sust + 500mg cyp...run the sust first because it will kick in fast (hopefully) because of the shorter esters....but later after the sust is dropped and cyp is in ur system u might have a decline and then spike do to having more "long esters" in ur system (if that makes sense) and not having the short esters

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you do that then you'll have to wait 5weeks for the cyp to kickin, run the cyp at your desired dosage and just run the sust 500mg/wk right along with it, both starting on wk 1.
Sustanon has 1 short, 2 medium, and 1 long ester.....because of the medium and long esters, the switch would be ok in mid cycle...Hell, you could always run it 1/2 of one and 1/2 of the other until the sus is gone....LOL...

holy

H

hodji killer

Awards
thanks I will run the sust first. I hate that ****, the first injection leaves me sore as hell for 2 or three days.