Test Prop/Tren Hex Question

kennetha1a

kennetha1a

Banned
Awards
Yes that's right, Tren Hex (Parabolan).. the **** that's impossible to find now n' days ..lol

I'm starting a cylce of Test Prop and Tren Hex on Monday. Lately I've had the hardest time finding **** and then this Hex lands in my lap. I did a cycle of Test Prop/Tren Ace before this one and that was easy to line up when I'd do my hits cause I could do them together EOD.

Anyone know how I should setup my shots now though being that Tren Prop is EOD and Tren Hex is 1-2 times a week?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
shoot hex monday/thursday while prop is EOD....if the prop injection lands on a hex shot day then combine them

...i dont know any other way to do it

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 200mg Prop / 100mg Tren Hex EOD.

Using the Tren to cut the slight Prop pain. Pinning 3ml EOD sort of sucks, but it is what it is...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yes that's right, Tren Hex (Parabolan).. the **** that's impossible to find now n' days ..lol
You're right it is very hard to find...and seeing as I worked very closely with a certain UG for a long time, I have to tell you that I seriously doubt your actually getting that. Ive seen it all, and from what Ive seen I know that the chances are you're getting acetate or enanthate...which are both great, BTW...

holy

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You're right it is very hard to find...and seeing as I worked very closely with a certain UG for a long time, I have to tell you that I seriously doubt your actually getting that. Ive seen it all, and from what Ive seen I know that the chances are you're getting acetate or enanthate...which are both great, BTW...

holy

BD's has been tested as Hex. Although I've now seen conflicting tests. I suppose it depends on the manufacture date.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I know it exists...LOL...Im just saying that you have two obstacles to overcome when you're looking to get it...first is the unscrupulous guy in china selling the raws...secondly, is the UG guy who is trying to cut corners and give you something that isnt what you want, but close enough so that you wont really know the difference...

holy

kennetha1a

kennetha1a

Banned
Awards

holy

Really? Any idea if there's a way i can tell for sure which it is.. He's a fairly new contact but I'll be pissed if I'm stretchin Acetate out to twice a week without knowing cause that's gonna be a weaker cycle than I'm aiming for...lol

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Really? Any idea if there's a way i can tell for sure which it is.. He's a fairly new contact but I'll be pissed if I'm stretchin Acetate out to twice a week without knowing cause that's gonna be a weaker cycle than I'm aiming for...lol
You will know if its A or E/H.

kennetha1a

kennetha1a

Banned
Awards
You will know if its A or E/H.
Well, I'm stackin it with Test Prop so I hope that doesn't throw off my judgement. The label's on it looks real legit but I know that doens't mean much at all. I guess we'll see...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm stackin it with Test Prop so I hope that doesn't throw off my judgement. The label's on it looks real legit but I know that doens't mean much at all. I guess we'll see...

Who is the UG?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established

More than likely it would be enanthate, not acetate....

holy

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
might be safest to shoot the Tren with the Test Prop, just in case it's acetate

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I never saw the need for para, you have acetate for shooting with prop, and you have the enanthate for shooting with enanthate. I know supra had the para a long time ago. I am pretty sure he had the real raws if i recall it was tested. I thought the BD tested as something else. If i remember correctly the BD stuff had some real bad quality issues for a while. I personally don't trust anyone anymore which is good since i have been out of this game for a long time. Seems buying human grade **** is even more of a crapshoot after seeing tests done on amps coming over from Europe.

kennetha1a

kennetha1a

Banned
Awards
Acetate is the best bang for your buck...

I hear ya, that last acetate I took knocked my ass into shape ridiculously quick. It was incredibly obvious too

Well, this shits from KW (Kruger Wessen). I'll figure how fast I see gains.. If it's in a week, then I know it's Acetate..

2 weeks, hopefully Parabolan..

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I never saw the need for para, you have acetate for shooting with prop, and you have the enanthate for shooting with enanthate. I know supra had the para a long time ago. I am pretty sure he had the real raws if i recall it was tested. I thought the BD tested as something else. If i remember correctly the BD stuff had some real bad quality issues for a while. I personally don't trust anyone anymore which is good since i have been out of this game for a long time. Seems buying human grade **** is even more of a crapshoot after seeing tests done on amps coming over from Europe.

No 'human-grade' tren around though.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
No 'human-grade' tren around though.
No, and from what i have read recently no human grade deca around either. And i have also wondered how good those plants are in Pakistan, lol.