Test Prop/Tren Hex Question

  1. Question Test Prop/Tren Hex Question


    Yes that's right, Tren Hex (Parabolan).. the **** that's impossible to find now n' days ..lol

    I'm starting a cylce of Test Prop and Tren Hex on Monday. Lately I've had the hardest time finding **** and then this Hex lands in my lap. I did a cycle of Test Prop/Tren Ace before this one and that was easy to line up when I'd do my hits cause I could do them together EOD.

    Anyone know how I should setup my shots now though being that Tren Prop is EOD and Tren Hex is 1-2 times a week?


  2. shoot hex monday/thursday while prop is EOD....if the prop injection lands on a hex shot day then combine them

    ...i dont know any other way to do it

  3. I'm doing 200mg Prop / 100mg Tren Hex EOD.

    Using the Tren to cut the slight Prop pain. Pinning 3ml EOD sort of sucks, but it is what it is...
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kennetha1a View Post
    Yes that's right, Tren Hex (Parabolan).. the **** that's impossible to find now n' days ..lol
    You're right it is very hard to find...and seeing as I worked very closely with a certain UG for a long time, I have to tell you that I seriously doubt your actually getting that. Ive seen it all, and from what Ive seen I know that the chances are you're getting acetate or enanthate...which are both great, BTW...

    holy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    You're right it is very hard to find...and seeing as I worked very closely with a certain UG for a long time, I have to tell you that I seriously doubt your actually getting that. Ive seen it all, and from what Ive seen I know that the chances are you're getting acetate or enanthate...which are both great, BTW...

    holy

    BD's has been tested as Hex. Although I've now seen conflicting tests. I suppose it depends on the manufacture date.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  6. Oh, I know it exists...LOL...Im just saying that you have two obstacles to overcome when you're looking to get it...first is the unscrupulous guy in china selling the raws...secondly, is the UG guy who is trying to cut corners and give you something that isnt what you want, but close enough so that you wont really know the difference...

    holy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    You're right it is very hard to find...and seeing as I worked very closely with a certain UG for a long time, I have to tell you that I seriously doubt your actually getting that. Ive seen it all, and from what Ive seen I know that the chances are you're getting acetate or enanthate...which are both great, BTW...

    holy

    Really? Any idea if there's a way i can tell for sure which it is.. He's a fairly new contact but I'll be pissed if I'm stretchin Acetate out to twice a week without knowing cause that's gonna be a weaker cycle than I'm aiming for...lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kennetha1a View Post
    Really? Any idea if there's a way i can tell for sure which it is.. He's a fairly new contact but I'll be pissed if I'm stretchin Acetate out to twice a week without knowing cause that's gonna be a weaker cycle than I'm aiming for...lol
    You will know if its A or E/H.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    You will know if its A or E/H.
    Well, I'm stackin it with Test Prop so I hope that doesn't throw off my judgement. The label's on it looks real legit but I know that doens't mean much at all. I guess we'll see...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kennetha1a View Post
    Well, I'm stackin it with Test Prop so I hope that doesn't throw off my judgement. The label's on it looks real legit but I know that doens't mean much at all. I guess we'll see...

    Who is the UG?
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kennetha1a View Post
    Really? Any idea if there's a way i can tell for sure which it is.. He's a fairly new contact but I'll be pissed if I'm stretchin Acetate out to twice a week without knowing cause that's gonna be a weaker cycle than I'm aiming for...lol

    More than likely it would be enanthate, not acetate....

    holy

  12. might be safest to shoot the Tren with the Test Prop, just in case it's acetate
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  13. I never saw the need for para, you have acetate for shooting with prop, and you have the enanthate for shooting with enanthate. I know supra had the para a long time ago. I am pretty sure he had the real raws if i recall it was tested. I thought the BD tested as something else. If i remember correctly the BD stuff had some real bad quality issues for a while. I personally don't trust anyone anymore which is good since i have been out of this game for a long time. Seems buying human grade **** is even more of a crapshoot after seeing tests done on amps coming over from Europe.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    I never saw the need for para
    I agree...the thing is that guys always seem to think the newest ester is the latest and greatest....

    holy

  15. Acetate is the best bang for your buck...
  16. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    Acetate is the best bang for your buck...


    I hear ya, that last acetate I took knocked my ass into shape ridiculously quick. It was incredibly obvious too

    Well, this ****s from KW (Kruger Wessen). I'll figure how fast I see gains.. If it's in a week, then I know it's Acetate..

    2 weeks, hopefully Parabolan..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    I never saw the need for para, you have acetate for shooting with prop, and you have the enanthate for shooting with enanthate. I know supra had the para a long time ago. I am pretty sure he had the real raws if i recall it was tested. I thought the BD tested as something else. If i remember correctly the BD stuff had some real bad quality issues for a while. I personally don't trust anyone anymore which is good since i have been out of this game for a long time. Seems buying human grade **** is even more of a crapshoot after seeing tests done on amps coming over from Europe.

    No 'human-grade' tren around though.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    No 'human-grade' tren around though.
    No, and from what i have read recently no human grade deca around either. And i have also wondered how good those plants are in Pakistan, lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ED vs EOD , test prop, tren A
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 04:32 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:38 AM
  3. Test Prop, Tren Ace dosage question
    By fudgebutt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 08:28 PM
  4. Cutting With Test Prop/Tren Ace Question About Diet
    By ChildrenX in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 03:05 AM
  5. Tren + Test Prop
    By Alpha Dog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 08:52 PM
Log in
Log in