Test Suspension

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Test Suspension

How long does Test Suspension stay in system? Does any one out there have experience that they could share with me?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Answers

The half life is extremely short.....as far as experience, yeah Ive used it but I have mixed feelings...I was never as strong as I was when I used suspension, but at the same time, the injections were the most painful, and the actual injects were a pain in the ass...unless you get a great brand of suspension, expect for the pin to plug about a hundred times....

holy
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    The half life is extremely short.....as far as experience, yeah Ive used it but I have mixed feelings...I was never as strong as I was when I used suspension, but at the same time, the injections were the most painful, and the actual injects were a pain in the ass...unless you get a great brand of suspension, expect for the pin to plug about a hundred times....

holy
    Would you recommend cyp or e?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Goose200 View Post
    How long does Test Suspension stay in system? Does any one out there have experience that they could share with me?
    Test suspension stays in the body for 24 hours~ so it's imperative that you inject daily. The benefits are quicker results and PCT starts the day after your last shot. The disadvantage is that you have to pin daily. I personally like Enanthate and kickstarting with an oral. You can also use a long ester Test while using suspension to kickstart the cycle. Another creative use could be at the end of the cycle when you're waiting for a long ester to clear the body.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    There's no big difference between the two. I would just choose whichever one as long as the source is good to go.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Answers

My PERSONAL preference is propionate....I just happen to like it the best...as far as cyp and enan go, there is only a carbon molecule of difference seperating the two...you wont be able to tell a difference, and if you're getting it from a UG, you're probably going to get enan no matter which one you "think" you're getting...

Suspension is just a pain in the ass, and if you're anything less than a seasoned vet, the injects are going to make you never want to see another vial ever again...essentially its just suspended in H2o (hence the name suspension), and most of the crystals are just slightly too big to fit through a syringe...as if thats not enough, the injection site pain is also horrible...basically the water is going to dissipate and leave those little crystals in the muscle, moving around like sandpaper. They will eventually disperse also, but only after days of agony...There are a few companies that make good suspension and you wont have to worry about that, but they are few and far between now...

holy
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

My PERSONAL preference is propionate....I just happen to like it the best...as far as cyp and enan go, there is only a carbon molecule of difference seperating the two...you wont be able to tell a difference, and if you're getting it from a UG, you're probably going to get enan no matter which one you "think" you're getting...

Suspension is just a pain in the ass, and if you're anything less than a seasoned vet, the injects are going to make you never want to see another vial ever again...essentially its just suspended in H2o (hence the name suspension), and most of the crystals are just slightly too big to fit through a syringe...as if thats not enough, the injection site pain is also horrible...basically the water is going to dissipate and leave those little crystals in the muscle, moving around like sandpaper. They will eventually disperse also, but only after days of agony...There are a few companies that make good suspension and you wont have to worry about that, but they are few and far between now...

holy
    I thought that e contained more alcohol causing it to sting more upon injection, whereas cyp is oil based and less pain injecting. The only kind I've ever used was cyp, and the injections never really hurt. I also have heard that infections are more common with e than cyp, is that correct?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Answers

I thought that e contained more alcohol causing it to sting more upon injection, whereas cyp is oil based and less pain injecting. The only kind I've ever used was cyp, and the injections never really hurt. I also have heard that infections are more common with e than cyp, is that correct?

Both are oil based...like I said, there literally is only a carbon molecule that seperates them...benzyl alcohol is added to every injectible. Typically your UGs will have a higher BA content than legit pharms will (mexivets included). If you are using cyp and enan from the same manufacturer, the BA should be similiar...obviously if you use cyp from Company A and enan from Company B, then yes, the BA probably will vary. As far as infections go, that is solely based on sterility....if the vial is sterile and your injection protocol is on the money, that should never be an issue...

holy
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Both are oil based...like I said, there literally is only a carbon molecule that seperates them...benzyl alcohol is added to every injectible. Typically your UGs will have a higher BA content than legit pharms will (mexivets included). If you are using cyp and enan from the same manufacturer, the BA should be similiar...obviously if you use cyp from Company A and enan from Company B, then yes, the BA probably will vary. As far as infections go, that is solely based on sterility....if the vial is sterile and your injection protocol is on the money, that should never be an issue...

holy
    Thanks for the info bro, that helps alot. I had just heard that infections were more common with e. Maybe its because more people use e.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. test suspension
    By fcfmuaythai in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 03:49 PM
  2. Test suspension + epi = :)
    By buck_14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 12:50 PM
  3. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
  4. backloading Test E cycle with Test Suspension?
    By samadhismiles in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 12:43 PM
  5. Test Suspension for TRT??
    By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 05:06 PM