new to ph

nigganate808

Awards
i've been researching on what type of ph to use as this will be my first. i sort of rushed into it though and bought a bottle of fast action s-drol and a bottle of revive T for pct.. but as ive been researching i am now weary of doing the s-drol because of sides and gyno. so i think im going for the h-drol. would the revive T alone be a good pct for the h-drol? it is pharmaceutical grade according to the bottle.. i was planning on doing 50/50/75/75 or just 50/50/50/50.. if the revive T is ok for pct how should i dose this? like i said im new to this and i dont wanna just rush into all though i did buying the s-drol.. any help would be appreciated

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
i've been researching on what type of ph to use as this will be my first. i sort of rushed into it though and bought a bottle of fast action s-drol and a bottle of revive T for pct.. but as ive been researching i am now weary of doing the s-drol because of sides and gyno. so i think im going for the h-drol. would the revive T alone be a good pct for the h-drol? it is pharmaceutical grade according to the bottle.. i was planning on doing 50/50/75/75 or just 50/50/50/50.. if the revive T is ok for pct how should i dose this? like i said im new to this and i dont wanna just rush into all though i did buying the s-drol.. any help would be appreciated
Tell us your stats age, years lifting, diet, etc.. and you can get alot of info from the search function also. Also it seems like you could gain more weight naturally i mean your only 175.:food:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what is in revive T? gives us all ur stats

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about revive t but if its just a natty test booster you may want to get a serm.

nigganate808

Awards
Tell us your stats age, years lifting, diet, etc.. and you can get alot of info from the search function also. Also it seems like you could gain more weight naturall i mean your only 175.:food:
im 23, i've only been lifting for a 1year, my diet is good when im training but as of now i have been very busy.. i will have more time to train soon so i'd like to make the most of it..

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
im 23, i've only been lifting for a 1year, my diet is good when im training but as of now i have been very busy.. i will have more time to train soon so i'd like to make the most of it..
Im gonna tell you right now your gonna have trouble gettin help for a cycle bro. 1 year? And the diet is key man. I would wait, get my diet down, get the pct rock solid and then MAYBE do it. But its your decision.

nigganate808

Awards
Im gonna tell you right now your gonna have trouble gettin help for a cycle bro. 1 year? And the diet is key man. I would wait, get my diet down, get the pct rock solid and then MAYBE do it. But its your decision.
exactly, its my decision.. i know i have not been training long and i can still go up naturally but i have decided to do this either way i just hope that someone with exp. with this product would help me out..or any other advice for a pct

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're not consistent at all with your diet/training. Honestly, if you're not going to continue to be dedicated to eating clean and training, then it'd be completely pointless to do a cycle of anything. You'll lose your gains within a year, and you'll have sacrificed your own health to gain some muscle that will fade away shorty thereafter. Bad idea man.

Get dedicated, or get away from steroids.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you're not consistent at all with your diet/training. Honestly, if you're not going to continue to be dedicated to eating clean and training, then it'd be completely pointless to do a cycle of anything. You'll lose your gains within a year, and you'll have sacrificed your own health to gain some muscle that will fade away shorty thereafter. Bad idea man.

Get dedicated, or get away from steroids.
this post says it all